Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great experience / Great Car

by from Greenville, NC |

Great experience at Leith. Our sales rep, Barry Frucht, was very easy to work with and explained everything in simple terms. He called me a few days after the sale to ask if I had any questions (great personal touch). The BMW 2014 X3 28i is without question the best driving car I have ever driven. The ride and handling are very smooth and you can't even feel it changing gears. Impressed by the great pick up of the 4 cylinder.

Excellent Job - Brad Timberlake

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

My wife and I go look for cars at Leith BMW. Brad Timberlake come to talk to us. he shows us all pre own and new 2013 ans 2014. Brad Timberlake gives us all information about the car we looks at. Brad Timberlake is easy to talk and listening to what you have in mind. Brad Timberlake done a good job for us. At the end of the day, we got our new BMW 328D.

Great experience in the buying process

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

It was a really pleasant experience in buying the "2013 BMW 328i" from this dealership. Our sales representative, Barry Frucht, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. We certainly recommend him for assistance when you are shopping for a BMW in the triangle area.

Jimmy Daniels

by from Raleigh, NC |

Jimmy Daniels made me a Leith customer for all my future BMW acquisitions. I had been leasing my previous four BMWs from an out of state dealer because of the deal they made me, even with having to fly up to the dealer or to the Performance Center in Spartanburg to get the vehicle. My current lease was ending in March 2014 and I had begun negotiations with my previous dealer. I've lived in Raleigh, NC for 10 years but had been dealing with my dealer since 2001 because they had done well by me. I, however, as a resident of Raleigh went to Leith BMW where I have taken my cars for servicing to look at the new 2014 to see what I wanted to get. That is when I met Jimmy. Jimmy approached me, and I told Jimmy that I already was in contact with my former dealer and all I wanted to do was just check out the new models. As such, I expected to be left on my own to just look at the cars. Instead, Jimmy understood my loyalty to my dealer but still offered to not only tell me about the new models but to also drive them. Admittedly, I was not comfortable with Jimmy's offer because of my sense of loyalty. I didn't want Jimmy to waste his time with someone who wanted to stick to his former dealer. However, Jimmy's genuine, low-keyed approach won me over. We drove the two models I was interested in and Jimmy took the time to explain the new features of each. He then asked what I was planning to order (through my dealer). He showed me a 328i that was exactly what I had in mind in regards to color and features. He offered to show me the numbers to see if he and Leith could be competitive with my other dealer and earn my consideration. Sure enough, after a couple of days he came up with a surprising lease quote that the best my previous dealer could do was meet. And, although my dealer had always given me a good deal on the leases, Jimmy's quote also saved me the additional expense and time of having to travel to get my car. My experience with Jimmy was great and I hope to acquire all my future BMW leases from Leith. I appreciated his friendly, low-keyed and genuine style. He did not try to push me into leasing my car from him and he respected my sense of loyalty to my previous dealer. All he did was patiently consider my requirements and present me with a quote for my consideration that wound up being very good. In short, he earned my trust. The BMW car sells itself but Jimmy earns your business. Although I haven't met all of Leith's sale force, I recommend Jimmy Daniels without any reservation what so ever to all considering buying or leasing a BMW. He is patient, trustworthy and attentive. In the end, Jimmy Daniels will do well by you.

My first BMW

by from Durham/Chapel Hill, NC |

Nicely laid out dealership, with plenty of great cars and deals. Felt like I could look around as well as engage the help of the knowledgeable and willing salesmen. Spent at least 2 evenings driving cars, getting comfortable with what I wanted. Learned the available program options, considered leasing and buying outright. In short we covered a lot of car buying territory before I settled into the car and deal I wanted. My salesman, Barry Frucht, came recommended and was a positive force in my decision to buy my first BMW, a 2011 328i CPO, from Leith.

Great service. Wonderful experience.

by from Raleigh, NC |

The sales rep we used was Terry Hutchinson. He was excellent. Made the sales experience very enjoyable. He is a nice young man and delivered on 100% of commitments he made. We bought a 2014 750 LI. This is the 5th car of this type we have purchased from this dealer and have never had anything but good experiences with them. I can recommend Terry and the dealership without reservation.

Brad Timberlake 2013 BMW 328i

by from Raleigh, NC |

Brad was extremely helpful through the entire process starting a couple months ago when I was looking for a 5 Series- excellent communication and updating me with options. Bought a 3 series yesterday as I couldn't wait any longer, and Brad found the right car for me. Highly recommended!

Great Experience Barry Frucht and Barry Carpenter

by from raleigh, nc |

Barry Frucht is a very professional and a very patient man ... over all he just ROCKS! I also had the pleasure of interacting with his sales manager Barry Carpenter and Mr. Carpenter is an amazing down to earth do the right thing for his employer and customer attitude type of guy. Over all buying experience has been smooth, professional and fun. Barry and Barry: Wishing you and families health, happiness, and prosperity always! Thanks and Regards, Pradeep Palreddy

Leith BMW- Daniel Clampett

by from Raleigh, NC |

Great experience..... no stress, hassle-free transaction. This is my second BMW from this dealership and they continue to make the car buying process super easy while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Daniel was knowledgable and always available to answer any questions or concerns. Very happy with my experience and purchase!

Great Experience for 2013 335i

by from Raleigh, NC |

Excellent experience purchasing a new 2013 335i from Terry Hutchinson. He worked with me prior to going to the dealership so I had all of the information ready for my purchase. We had a very quick, painless, negotiation and transaction. Will buy all of my future cars from Terry at Leith BMW