Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Barry Frucht with Leith BMW is the best!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I worked with Barry Frucht to purchase my 2011 BMW 328i that I had been leasing. I was having a very rough go at life and walked into Leith BMW feeling confident that I was going to come out on the losing end, given my recent life circumstances. Barry bent over backwards to help me, employing every resource he had to not only get me approved for my loan but at a ridiculously great interest rate. At no point in time did he waiver in his confidence to help ease my concerns, and his hard work and extreme efforts actually afforded me hours of sleep at night that I hadn't experienced in years. I couldn't be more thrilled with the entire experience, and it was all due to Barry's diligence and the kindness and compassion of the staff at Leith BMW. Thank you all so, so much for helping me!! Anyone in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area should visit Barry Frucht for ALL of your BMW needs.

BMW 535i

by from lynchburg va |

I recently purchased a used 2013 BMW 535i from Leith BMW. The sales person Barry Frucht was great. He was very knowledgable about the vehicles and very helpful. I didnt feel any pressure from him at all about purchasing a car. Everyone at the dealership were friendly and professional.

My First BMW!

by from Raleigh NC |

Just bought my first BMW from Barry Frucht at Leith BMW. I test drove both the X3 and the new X1 and ended up buying a 2014 BMWX1 xDrive28i! Barry was great and awfully patient while I decided which car was best for me. The folks at the dealer were very nice also and the whole process was done quickly and painlessly! Thanks to them I have a great car and am enjoying my morning and evening commute much better than before.

Gary Peacock

by from Dunn NC |

Leith is the place for BMW sales. Terry Hutchinson found the car we wanted at the price we wanted to pay. If you are looking a BMW Leith is the place and Terry is your man. I will do business with him again in the future.

Still my "go to"

by from Raleigh |

After having such a positive buying experience with my 2008 BMW 750Li, when I was in the market for a utility truck, I immediately picked up the phone and called Barry Frucht at Leith BMW. Barry is always friendly and courteous. What's more, he knows me. He knows I'm discerning and therefore takes the time to understand what I'm looking for and why. He found a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe for me that was in near perfect condition (one of my criteria) and inspected it thoroughly before asking me to come down. Barry's assurances are gold so when he asked me to come down, I brought my checkbook and we had a deal within hours. The experience underscores why Leith remains my go to.

Leased a brand new BMW x5 from Leith BMW

by from Raleigh, NC |

I just leased a brand new BMW x5 from Barry Frucht at Leith BMW in Raleigh, NC. This is my 6th BMW and I can honestly say Barry has been THE BEST salesman I've ever worked with. I cant explain how helpful he was. We looked at 8 different vehicles over 2 days and he did a WONDERFUL job. I Highly recommend him!

PURCHASED 2014 BMW 320I FROM BARRY FRUCHT

by from GREENVILLE, NC |

VERY GOOD EXPIERENCE NO PRESSURE LOTS OF OPTIONS AVAILABLE QUICK PROCESS

Great customer service.

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchased a 2013 BMW X3 xDrive 28i from Daniel Clampett at Leith BMW in Raleigh. This is my first BMW. Daniel made this a very pleasurable experience. He was very professional and did not apply any pressure to make the sale. He patiently answered all my questions and explained all the features of my new vehicle. I will definitely come to Daniel when the time comes to purchase my next BMW.

So much more at Leith BMW

by from Raleigh |

Recently, another car ran a light and totaled my BMW. I needed to replace my vehicle quickly, so I shopped at Leith BMW and several other dealerships. As always, Leith prevailed with excellent service and inventory. I worked with Jimmy Daniel who was professional, and knowledgeable. Jimmy went out of his way to show me every possible car option. I purchased a certified pre-owned car that looks brand new as they erased exterior scratches, put in new car mats and detailed the interior to perfection. There truly is no comparison between Leith BMW and any other dealer in the area.

Great Sales Experience

by from Garner, NC |

I had a great car buying experience thanks to Leith BMW and specifically Daniel Clampett my client advisor. He made me feel quite comfortable and relaxed and spent more time listening than speaking (quite refreshing from previous dealer experiences). In record time we were able to nail down the model that best fit and with his excellent product knowledge I got the best accessory packages for the best price. Of the 15+ cars I have bought over the years this experience topped them all for time, efficiency, and delivery. Thanks to Leith and Daniel Clampett!