Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Leith BMW - Sales - Barry Frucht

by from cary, nc |

Barry was excellent! He provided me great insight and direction on leasing my new 328i. He was very professional, articulate and more importantly very informative to my specific needs. I would highly recommend that if you are looking for an honest, open sales person to help you with your decision making process, I would reach out to Barry.

KASEY IS AWESOME!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Leith BMW on Capital Blvd in Raleigh, NC. I had the opportunity to work with "Kasey", although I am sure that is not his entire name, haha. My overall experience was awesome from start to finish. My experience was not at all what I have experienced from other dealerships in the past, I will not name the others although it is tempting to do so. So for what it is worth if your are in the market for a new car in the Triangle area, go see Kasey!

Great Buying Experience with Brad

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just bought a BMW 328i from Leith. Brad Timberlake worked with me on the purchase. Brad is professional, knows his stuff, and best of all works to be informative and helpful rather than an old school pushy car guy. I highly recommend working with Brad if you are looking at BMW's.

Mike Abramson - Leith BMW - Great Experience!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

We had such a great experience at Leith BMW! I must say that at first we were very apprehensive to shop for a car there. The sheer amount of inventory and the quality cars that they sell was a bit overwhelming. However, when we met Mike Abramson of Leith BMW he was more than accomodating. Mr. Abramson was positve and confident that he would be able to put us in a car that we would not only love but also one that was within our budget. Once we identified a vehicle that we were interested in, Mike Abramson worked feverishly to get us the best deal possible! It happened so seamlessly and quickly that we still can't believe we have this beautiful new car. Thanks Mike & Leith BMW for your diligence! Happy Customers!

First time BMW owner

by from Chesapeake, Va |

This is the 1st BMW that I have driven in my 33yr of driving. I drove from Chesapeake, Va to Raleigh to purchase this BMW that I viewed on-line. Mike Abramson of Leith BMW sent me all of the pictures and information that I wanted on this BMW, so when I arrived, he said do you want to test drive it ? I said no, we exchanged the check for the keys and I was on my way back to Chesapeake. I have been very happy to this day. This 5 series drove like a dream. I also told Mike that this BMW will determine if I will ever drive another BMW.

Best Experience Ever - Highly Recommend!

by from Annapolis, MD |

I recently bought a 2011 BMW xDrive Wagon from Leith BMW. The car was a lease and the transaction was complicated due to the fact it was a lease. The prior owner was being extremely difficult throughout the process and without the efforts of Kasey (the dealer's best sales consultant), this deal would not have happened. I had looked for this car for almost a year due the rare nature of it (AWD wagon w/ Manual) and I cannot thank the efforts of Leith BMW and Kasey in making this happen. I was little nervous not having seen the car and I flew down on a Saturday morning. As promised, everything was ready and in perfect condition!

The Best Customer Service

by from Raleigh , NC |

David Malette was very nice and helpful. He was upfront and was not trying to bait me on buying something i did not want. He went out of his way to give me a great deal on my M3.

Great experience at Leith!!

by from Cary, NC |

I worked with Mark Bertrand and had a very good experience. No hassles, fair price, good value and great customer service! I would recommend Leith to anyone looking for a new or used car!

David Malette - Leith BMW - Raleigh NC -jn

by from Charlotte NC |

Thank you David for the great service on my first BMW purchase!! Going above and beyond made it a great experience!

Thanks! Barry Carpenter, Sales Mgr at Leith BMW

by from Aberdeen, NC |

I followed up with Leith BMW to repair my rear windshield from a car I purchased last month as there was no wiper blade in the rear wiper and my window was subsequently scratched the first time I turned it on. WOW! Great customer service! They issued me a loaner while I waited for the repair. Buffed the scratch out...to Barry's satisfaction. Up front Barry told me if I was not satisfied that they would replace the rear windshield. Can't ask for more. My husband and I both have BMW's and we will only go to Leith from now on. Thanks Barry!