Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great Place to Buy a BMW

by from Clayton, NC |

We were very pleased with our BMW buying experience. Mike Abramson, salesman, was great to work with. We have purchased from Mike Abramson before and enjoy his committment.

Sales Dept.

by from Holly Springs, N.C. |

Mike Abramson is a professional sales person at Leith BMW. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great dealship, great saleman, I am very pleased

by from Wake Forest, North Carolina |

Leith BMW/ Raleigh, N.C. I was very pleased with the professional service that was provided to me by your saleman, Mr. Jason Caldwell. As I walked around at your dealership I was greeted by Mr. Caldwell with a friendly professional, "Hello, may I help you or is someone helping you". Quiet different from one of your other salesperson that had walked past us not acknowledging us in anyway. When I returned to the dealership ready to make a purchase, I sort Mr. Caldwell because of my first impression of him. Mr. Caldwell is an individual that I would refer a friend to and he represents your dealership in ways that make a customer want to purchase a BMW. I say thanks for making me a satisfied customer! Winston Brooks

My experience at Leith BMW

by from Raleigh, NC |

I just purchased my 2nd 5 series BMW. This dealership really treats you like a human being and not like a meal ticket. My salesman Mike Abramsom, was the best salesman I had ever came across in my 20 years of buying cars. He never put any unwanted pressure on my wife and I when making our purchase. He asked our price range, and gave us a great appraisal on our older 5 series, and most of all made us feel as comfortable as we could; even calling us afterward and helping with some of the optional functions on the new car. So, if you are looking for a great saleman, who is super kind, and a comfortable experience when buying a car, go by Leith BMW, and ask for Mike Abramson. I definetly plan on going back in the near future.

Mike Abramson was terrific

by from Wilson, nc |

Mike truly made buying a new car an easy and enjoyable experience! Plus he gave us a great deal. If I ever need another new car, I will be sure to contact Mike Abramson!

Great place to buy a car

by from shelby, nc |

Barry Frucht is a great salesman! Very helpful. Thanks again

overall good

by from Raleigh, NC |

overall okay service from the financial and sales side

Avoid Leith BMW!!

by from Raleigh,N.C. |

This dealership is horrible. They flat out lied about CPO warranty coverage to us when we bought a car from Leith. They were rude and just plain dishonest when it came time for the first service. This is by far the worst dealership experience I have ever had in my life. Buy a BMW somewhere else and be sure not to let them service your car!!!!

Just Bought a Fantastic Hot BMW X3 35i!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had an excellent buying experience at Leith BMW in Raleigh. My Sales agent, Barry Frucht, did a stellar job showing us all our car options (models, financing, trade-in, etc). I truly am amazed at the sleek look and quality of the BMW X3 35i I purchased. I highly recommend making a BMW purchase and using Barry as a Sales representative. I will definitely seek Barry out for my next BMW!

2013 BMW X1 28i Purchase

by from Sanford, NC |

I recently purchased a 2013 BMW X1 from Barry Frucht with Leith BMW. It was one of my best experiences with a car dealer to date. I purchase cars quite frequently and this experience was by far the quickest and easiest I've ever had. I had to order my BMW and within 6 weeks it was here from Germany. I was pleasantly surprised how quick the car was ordered, built, and received. I would definitely buy another car through Barry and Leith BMW.