Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great Customer Service

by from Wadesboro, NC |

I was shopping around for a new BMW and went to several dealership; some I went to more than twice. Customer service is very important to me. It is also a plus to see that a dealership hires qualified people representative of the diverse world in which we live. At one dealership, I asked one of the sales managers if they sought diversity in their hiring practices. I was told that "they're all off today." I live closer to that dealership and could have purchased my car there, but I didn't like the answer nor the attitude of the sales manager. After visiting several dealerships, I came to Leith and saw diversity as soon as I drove onto the grounds and it wasn't a case of "they're all off today" because I came back to Leith a few times before I purchased my car there. At Leith, I found the salesperson who helped me to be very knowledgeable about the car and as we worked on selecting a car, it was evident that he did not just try to sell a car without considering things he would hear me say. He was a very good listener and worked to meet my needs. Mr. David Mallette was a great salesperson. When I have come onto the dealership for service, Mr. Kelly Barbour, the service manager was very courteous and fair. He made sure I was satisfied when a minor issue presented itself. I was amazed at the time he spent with me and how he made me feel that what I had to say was important. Hat's off to Mr. Barbour. Ms. Pamela Barnett is another person who I've found to be very helpful. She is a very pleasant person and can make a person feel good even when dealing with a problem. Her pleasant and friendly attitude is a plus. I have not had a negative encounter at Leith BMW; however, I made sure I left the dealership with these three peoples' names written down because I wanted to mention their names in my comment.

Great Dealership Experience!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had a great experience with Leith BMW! This was my first time buying a car and I was very nervous going into the dealership. Barry Frucht was my salesman and he made the experience very easy, was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Barry helped me decide on a 2014 BMW 320i with all the items on the wishlist I wanted. I will definitely do business with Leith BMW in the future and will be asking for Barry Frucht.

Great BMW buying experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just purchased a BMW X3 from Mike Abramson and it was a fantastic experience. From my initial online inquiry to the final paperwork with Colleen O'leary in the business office, it was great. As someone who has purchased a fair number of cars, I have numerous points of reference and I can honestly say this was one of the best. Great service, great attitude, respect for the customer and fair pricing. It's simply the right way to do business. Well done Leith!

Really Nice Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Recently, I leased a 2014 BMW X1 from Leith BMW. I have to say this was probably the best car purchasing / leasing experience I've ever dealt with. My Client Advisor, Terry Hutchinson, was top notch and was really attentive to my interests. He and his sales manager really made the entire transaction as smooth as possible. They gave me a fair price for my 2004 BMW Sports Wagon, and got me into my "starter SUV". I really like the X1. It gives me the feeling of a car, but slightly elevated for a smaller SUV or Crossover feel. I highly recommend the Leith BMW team, especially Terry and Sales Management. I will definitely send friends and family there! Merry Christmas!

Great Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

On 17DEC2013 i bought a 2010 BMW 328i though Terry Hutchinson. The whole process was so quick, and i think it only took me 1 hour to complete all paperwork and then Terry sat with me and explained all of the features of my car. He was very through about everything and my entire experience was great.

Extraordinary Customer Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

After careful study of the latest in BMW technology, some Sunday time on the car lot, and a detailed review of the offers highlighted on the website, I called Leith BMW to discuss my wishes with a salesperson. I was so fortunate to connect with Terry Hutchinson. We talked for a while and agreed to reconnect in a day or two, which would give me time to finalize my plans for my current automobile. After talking to him, I was so excited about owning my second BMW that I called back the next day and headed over. He welcomed me as if I were family and treated me like a king. The decision to purchase the 2014 528i was easy. Terry provided information in a manner that was professional yet friendly, detailed yet understandable. He accommodated my visit and managed a previously scheduled appointment with great skill. I am thrilled with the Christmas gift I have given myself and look forward to working with Terry in the future. Be sure to ask for Terry Hutchinson when you visit Leith BMW!!

Recent car purchase

by from Wake Forest, NC |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2009 Subaru Outback at Leith BMW. Our salesperson, Terry Hutchinson, was great to work with. He kept an eye out for the type of car we were looking for and came through with a very nice choice for us. He was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. I would certainly recommend him to our friends and associates.

Loving my new 4 series! Thank you Barry Frucht!!!

by from Smithfield, NC |

My experience buying my new 4 series could not have gone any smoother, thanks to Barry Frucht. He was very informative ( finding, ordering and purchasing) and went the extra mile to let us know every step in when and where my car was after I ordered it. All the way up to the day it arrived! I would definitely do business with him again and encourage anyone else to buy from him as well. He is not pushy and goes all out to please the buyer and is definitely a pleasure to do business with. Thank you Barry, for the wonderful experience of buying my new 4 series!! I love it!!! Merry Christmas!

Great service

by from Cary, NC |

I would strongly recommend Leith BMW in Raleigh for anyone looking for buying a BMW. A friend of mine recommended this dealer to me and I went there looking for a used car for me. Barry Frucht helped me finding the right car (a 2011 BMW 550i in great condition) and also helped me trading my 2007 Lexus IS for a very fair price. The whole process was fun, fast, and very professional. Barry also spend time with me explaining all the important details and features of my new BMW.

Just bought a 2011 335i from Leith

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Jason Caldwell provided an outstanding buying experience.