Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great Service

by from Wake Forest NC |

Went in for options @ Leith BMW. My lease was coming to a end, had considered purchasing a different type of car. But after seeing Jimmy Daniel a excellent sales Advisor. I came out with a new lease. I got a great deal with a lot more car, than I could Imagine. He made everything work out.

Wonderful car buying experience at Leith BMW

by from Raleigh, NC |

I just purchased a 2011 BMW 328i through Barry Frucht at Leith BMW. From beginning to end, the process was a wonderful experience. We talked on the phone for about an hour the day before I came in. Barry answered all my questions and provided me with email information on the specific cars that we had discussed. I came out the next afternoon and in record time completed my trade and purchase of a 2011 BMW. Barry is very knowledgeable about his product and services. He worked to ensure that the deal was a win/ win for both of us. Colleen O'Leary, Financial Manager, made the paperwork process quite simply and smooth. This is my 5th car from Leith -- each time the experience gets better. Thanks to Barry and the team for helping me find a perfect car for my needs ..

2013 X3 Buying Experience with Jason Caldwell

by from Waynesville, NC |

My wife and I were in Raleigh for a meeting and decided to stop by and "look" at some X3s. We currently owned a 2007 328Xi and just wanted to get back into a SUV. (As we get older we can't get in and out of a low to the ground vehicle) Jason Caldwell met us in the parking lot and allowed us to tell him our situation and budget. He worked very hard and patiently with us until we found a way to get us into a 2013 X3. I highly recommend this salesman and this dealership although they were some 4.5 hours away from our home. We have had previous experience with the service department with our 328Xi and would also recommend them for all of your service needs! Thank you Jason for a great deal!!!

great experience

by from Raleigh NC |

Great service and process. Super professional and informative staff. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience.

really satisfied

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchase a vehicle from mike with Leith, I was well take care of. Will recomend leith to my friends

New BMW 328I, 7th BMW from Leith

by from West End, NC |

OH, cannot say enough great things about my latest car just purchased on Tuesday. My Sales person, Jimmy Daniel, is absolutely amazing, and he is such a believer in his product and that really shows through. I have driven BMW for over 20 years and Yes, i have tried several other cars before buying again, but there is no comparison at all. The service at BMW is absolutely amazing, always has been! Thanks to Mark in Service too. Jimmy, thank you so much, I love this car, I loved my convertible before, but this one is the best so far......Thanks!!! Debbie

2010 BMW 528i - Great buying experience!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I purchased my first BMW, a 2010 BMW 528i. Barry Frucht was an excellent person to deal with and was very knowledgeable. The experience from start to finish was first class.

Ales Olecky and BMW a perfect combination!

by from North Carolina, Camp Lejeune |

I was looking for a BMW X5. Ales Olecky helped me very well in the entire process. He has a lot of knowledge and practical tips to make sure you buy the right car for you. Thanks again for all the work you did during working days and evening hours.

David Malette at Leith BMW

by from Durham, NC |

After a long wait, I finally decided to purchased my first BMW. I had driven them before since my sister, uncle and couple of friends all own one. My uncle, who had been a long time Leith BMW customer, referred me to David Malette. David was very pleasant to work with from day one. He was very diligent to my needs. He worked endlessly to ensure that I was given a good deal and that I was able to purchase the car I wanted with no hassle. Even when I had given up, David went the extra mile to get me into the vehicle he knew I would love and afford. I highly recommend David Malette at Leith BMW. He provided me with exceptional customer service, professionalism and kindness and I am positive he will do the same for any future customers.

Love my new 328i convertible

by from Raleigh, NC |

I couldn't have asked for a better buying process! Jason Caldwell was great! I will be referring anyone I know that wants a BMW to him. My whole experience was wonderful!!