Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Jimmy is great!

by from Greenville NC |

Jimmy did his best and got us what we wanted! Will definitely be doing business again!

Highly Recommend Leith BMW

by from Raleigh, NC |

I have been a Leith BMW customer for service for a few years now and have always been pleased with the results. Heather is my service advisor and she always goes out of her way to accomodate requests and treat me in a friendly manner. My wife and I recently purchased our first new BMW and John Claggett did an excellent job of assisting us throughout the delivery process. He took an extended amount of time to show us how everything works on the car and to ensure we were comfortable with it before we left the dealership. We have receieved multiple follow-up calls and emails from both John and the sales manager since taking delivery. I would definitely recommend Leith and John to anyone interested in purchasing a BMW in the future.

New BMW Purchase...

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

I wanted to purchase a new BMW 328i for my wife for Christmas but did not want to go into the show room for the high pressure sale that usually always follows when you walk through the door. I called several dealerships and told them what I was looking for and the deal I wanted. Barry Frucht from Leith BMW was awesome. He did not try to up-sale me or try all of the pressure tactics that had been attempted by others. I spoke with him over the phone, told him what I wanted to do and the deal I wanted. Barry called me back promptly and told me that he could get it done. It was all over the phone. It was great! I purchased a 2013 BMW 328i for my wife for Christmas. Walked in the door, signed the papers, and my wife and I were back on our way to Charlotte. Very smooth and easy. Everything was prepared for us when we walked in the door. He kindly went over all of the features of the vehicle with my wife while I went in the business office and signed all the papers. When I came back out my wife was totally at ease and was "rolling" in the front seat from laughing so hard. Barry even came in early that morning and took the time to put a large white bow on the top of the car because he knew it was a gift for my wife. I will definitely be back. I would definitely send any of my friends who were in the market for a BMW to Barry Frucht. The personal attentiveness and attention to detail were far and above what I had come to experience from other dealers. My deepest thanks to Leith Automotive Group, and Barry Frucht for doing such a great job, kudos to you all for such a smooth car buying process.

Awesome buying experience from Barry Frucht

by from Va |

I purchased my 2008 BMW M3 from Barry Frucht and I highly recommend for your BMW purchase. He is quick knowledgable and made the whole buying process smooth and efficient. I would def buy from Barry F next time around!!

Great overall service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I called Leith BMW to inquire about the new leases on the 3 series. I spoke with Barry Frucht. After an hour on the phone, I was thrilled to come in the next day. He had be very honest with me about what I was looking for and found me a car to think about. His communication skills are excellent. He emailed and sent the info to recap what we had spoken about. I came in the next day, he had the car in front ready for me to look at, I had no idea I would be buying a car that day. I work in sales also, I found that with Barry he actually listened to my wants and needs, and was able to find exactly what I was looking for. A day later, I am the happiest girl in the world with my BMW 328i :) Thanks Barry!

Purchased a 328i BMW

by from Albemarle, NC |

I had an excellent experience purchasing my new 328i BMW at Leith BMW. Barry Frucht was a professional salesperson and made the whole buying experience a lot more comfortable than I expected. I did not feel pressured during the purchasing process. Barry answered all questions. He spent a lot of time with me in introducting me to all the features of the car, prior to me driving off the lot. I would recommend my family and friends to purchasing a car from Leith with Barry as their salesman.

The only place to buy/lease a car

by from Raleigh, NC |

Mike Abramson made our experience incredible. We leased 2 vehicles, and he had us in and out in about an hour. Hassle free, knowledgeable staff, organized, friendly and transparent. We will be back in 3 years to buy/lease again. Thanks, Mike.

Cordial service, neat facility, refreshments.

by from Goldsboro, NC 27534 |

We were met outside as we arrived by Jimmy Daniel. Upon hearing that we were interested in a 2013 X3 he invited us inside the showroom where a vehicle was on display. Both the exterior color and interior leather and trim were a perfect match for us. Jimmy was a able to review his inventory and select the same vehicle with the options we liked. The process of evluating our trade in and discussing sales terms lead to a test drive which was very enjoyable. With the purchase being finalized Jimmy Daniel proceeded with a orientation session for my wife and me on the operation and features of our new BMW X3. We look forward to driving our new car to South Florida for a Thanksgiving visit with a couple of our children.

Great Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Leith. Jason Caldwell was my sales advisor and made the process very smooth. He was very knowledgeable and professional. The rest of the staff was very helpful as well. If your in the market, this is definately the place to go!

Happy customer

by from Raleigh, NC |

Shopping for a car isn't usually something I look forward to, but working with Jason Caldwell made it a breeze. I visited several dealerships before stopping by Leith BMW to look at a used VW Jetta that I found listed online. Jason was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about the Jetta (even though it was sitting on a lot full of BMWs). He was very easy to work with and I couldn't have had a better experience. I'd definitely recommend checking Leith BMW and talking to Jason