Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great customer service

by from Raleigh, NC |

We had a great buying experience at Leith BMW with Anthony Pelosi, our client advisor. We have been looking for a car over the last month , going from Charlotte to Chapel Hill and to Leith in Raleigh. Anthony was responsible for us deciding to buy at Leith. He was very upbeat and personable. He did not come off as standoffish, snobby or even rude in the way that some BMW salesmen have appeared to us in the past. Anthony was very knowledgeable and he was able to get my husband and I on the same page regarding the car that we both wanted. At the end of the buying experience, we got a great trade in value for our used BMW and a wonderful car at a great price. We will continue to use Leith BMW because Anthony Pelosi was the best client advisor.

Great Experience with Barry Frucht at Leith!

by from Apex, NC |

After seeing several vehicles and test driving at least a dozen, I finally settled on a black 328i. Barry Frucht was a polished and professional salesperson and made the whole buying experience a lot more comfortable. I spent a few weeks with him going back and forth on models and accessories and each time found he narrowed the field of choices to exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend Leith BWM and highly recommend Barry if you're looking for a new or used car!

Mike Abramson

by from Pinehurst |

Awesome experience. I am not fan of the car buying process but Mike was very helpful - the process was actually enjoyable! Ask for Mike :)

Awesome and Painless Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I have to say that our salesperson Barry Frucht was great. We love our new 2013 BMW 328i! I would recommend Barry to anyone looking for efficient and friendly service. We will be sure to use Barry Frucht for all of our upcoming purchases.

Purchased a 2012 BMW 135 from Barry Frucht

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchased a 2012 135 from Barry Frucht at Leith BMW. Barry greeted me immediately. He was very professional and courteous as I test drove and inspected a couple cars. He treated me with respect and answered all of my questions completely and honestly. I don't normally purchase cars directly from dealers, rather use a fleet sales program. However, Barry made it easy and brokered a great deal. I would recommend Barry to anyone looking for a BMW.

2013 BMW X 5 PURCHASE

by from Morrisville ,NC |

My sales experience at Leith BMW recently was painless and my salesman Barry Frucht was by far an exceptional individual great product knowledge and delivery presentation.So if you are considering a BMW give Barry a call (919-876-5432)

Great experience at LEITH BMW

by from Holly Springs, NC |

I recently purchased a used Acura TL from Barry Frucht @ Leith BMW. Let me start by saying that I normally don't take the time to fill out a survey like this. Based on my experience working with Barry Frucht I feel more inclined to share. I was impressed with Barry from the moment he picked up my call to the moment I left the lot. After just a few minutes talking with him, I felt like I was talking with a family friend rather than a salesman. I knew exactly what I wanted going in and was pleasantly surprised by the "no pressure" sales experience. Barry is a true professional and I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you.

by from New York, NY |

Thank you Mike Abramson and Leith. Mike responded promptly to my emails, secured a reasonable price for me over the phone, and got the deal ready to go. All done remotely from NY, followed by a quick visit to NC to test drive and close the deal. Happy. Thanks, JK

More than satified customer!

by from Greenville, NC |

After visiting nearby dealers, we were relieved to walk into Leith BMW. The customer service there is fabulous, not pushy and very welcoming. Thanks to Mike Abramson, we easily purchased a new BMW! He helped us find a car that suited our needs and answered all of our questions. We love the car and can't wait to go back to get another one! Ask for Mike!

Purchased New BMW X1 from Barry Frucht

by from Wake Forest,NC |

My Sales Advisor Barry Frucht was excellent. Barry handled the car buying experience the way I wish all car dealerships did. I will recommend Leith BMW and Barry Frucht to all my friends and family.