Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Happy Leith customer

by from Fayetteville,NC |

I live 86 miles away from Leith BMW I have to pass another BMW dealer to go to Leith. I just bought my second BMW from them. I bought a new BMW in 2008 and a 2013 last Friday. I had the same sales person both times. He is a professional all the way. He knows the product very well. I could not ask a question he could not answer. ALL the people I deal with at Leith are very customer friendly. They make you feel wanted and welcome. If anyone wants a great customer experience when buying a car or having service done. please go to Leith BMW in Raleigh North Carolina, You will not be disappointed. A very satisfied customer in Fayetteville, North Carolina

Barry Frucht- recent purchase of a used car

by from Wilmington, North Carolina |

I hate buying a car. Barry Frucht made the whole process simple and peasant as possible. I would recommend Barry Frucht to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. He is terrific.

Returning Customer for life

by from Raleigh, NC |

Bought my 2nd car from Leith BMW last week. Clearly, I loved my first BMW and the service I received from Leith or I wouldn't have gone back. The first time I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned - I felt they were very fair in price and trade-in value, I worked with Jimmy Daniel. It's been over 4 years and I what I liked was that Jimmy was still there in the same office and he actually remembered me and my car. That meant a lot because I put a lot of thought behind a purchase of this size. As for the service, I never had to pay a penny (aside from yearly inspection and my tires). Even for CPO customers, they make you feel like gold. This time around I bought a brand new 328 - love it and I felt safe with the investment knowing how they treat customers. And Jimmy is always friendly as I pass through the showroom. Thanks again, Leith!

Barry Frucht is awesome!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Barry really took the time needed to find me the right car at the right price. I was really impressed with his ability to make the process as simple as possible. He really knows the cars and cares about the person and is not just trying to make the next sale. I would definitely recommend him.

Great Service

by from Raleigh NC |

I bought my new 2014 BMW 335i from Barry Frucht.When we first met the exact car I wanted was not on the lot yet so Barry ordered exactly what I wanted from the BMW plant in Germany.I picked up my car yesterday and could not have been happier with the sales process and service.Barry Frucht was excellent to work with and is a great salesperson.

New BMW 535xi

by from Raleigh, NC |

I worked with Barry Frucht on my new lease. Barry made it easy. I think I had 1 phone call and two email exchanges and then one two hour visit to dealership to pick up my new car. Everything was as promised. Thank you Barry.

Brad Timberlake was great to work with!

by from Cary, NC |

Brad Timberlake was very knowledgable and professional throughout the purchase process. His style is refreshing in an industry that has a bad reputation for "pushy salespeople". I will return to Brad when the time comes for another BMW! Thanks, Lee

Great service and experience.

by from Raleigh, NC |

Bought my BMW X1 from Jimmy Daniel at Leith BMW. Could not be happier with sales process and service. Jimmy was extremely helpful and patient in explaining the technological aspects of the car which are all new to me. Great salesperson.

Trully amazing experience with Leith BMW!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Barry Frucht (Sales and Leasing Client Advisor) at Leith BMW has changed my opinion of what a buying process should be like. My Fiance was looking to purchase a new vehicle and we decided we wanted a BMW. From the moment we got to the dealership, Barry Frucht provided us with a wonderful experience! He was very knowledgeable about the car we were looking at and immediately took my Fiance on a test drive. Will driving around he had her actively learn to use all of the functions on the vehicle. He not only was a great guy to work with but also a wonderful teacher! This is important when buying a car with so much fantastic technology! We left the dealership that night feeling no pressure what so ever. The next morning he called as soon as he got into the office and I let him know I wanted to surprise her with the car she had driven. He went out of his way to find a large red bow to put on the car and made a custom sign to put in the window. The surprise went perfectly and I could not be more thankful to Barry! What a refreshing experience! I highly recommend to any car buyer out there to please visit Barry Frucht at Leith BMW!!!

Barry Frucht

by from Raleigh, NC |

My experience of purchasing a 2014 BMW X1 28xDrive would not have been pleasant without the help of Barry Frucht. When another sales rep at the dealership kept me waiting for over 15 minutes, I was so frustrated and ready to leave. The receptionist at the front desk introduced me to Barry Frucht. What a nice change of scene! Barry was patient, helpful, and genuinely very kind. During the price negotiation he put no pressure on me and was very considerate of my need. He helped me find an ultimate drive event that happened to take place in the city at the time I would visit during vacation. This saved me $1,000! Barry also made the delivery process smooth. When I had trouble finding a car insurance, he recommended a very good provider. After all the paperwork was signed and I already drove the car back home, I started having doubts about the type of loan I selected. So I called Barry. He literally went through piles of papers to retreive mine in time before it was filed. With the help of finance manager Harry I was able to change the loan. I have had my car for two weeks and I love it. I have recommended Barry to my friends because he is truly an exceptional person to work with. Call Barry Frucht whenever you want to buy a car.