Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410 New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584 Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834 Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Barry Fruicht with BMW

by from raleigh ,nc |

I just bought a x6 BMW with Barry Fruicht. He was very patient,honest, and knowledgeable. I would recommened Barry to anyone. I really appreciate the help and time Barry offerred. THank you

Daniel Clampett

by from Kernersville NC |

Daniel was excellent to deal with, especially since this was our first experience with a BMW. He had our 650i cleaned and ready to go when we arrived. We live in Kernersville so it was exciting to pull on the lot at Leith and see our new car sitting there and then moved to the garage. Daniel patiently explained the features of the car to my wife, which was very important seeing its her car. We enjoyed getting to know Daniel while we executed the paperwork and actually discovered he attended college at ASU and UNCW. We will continue to communicate with Daniel and lean on him for guidance as we still learn our new car. Seeing that I am a business owner, Daniel's customer service skills were excellent as well as his hospitality. Very impressed!

John Claggett A+!

by from Richmond, VA |

We recently moved to Richmond, but returned to Leith BMW where we previously bought 3 cars. John Claggett was most helpful with information by phone and internet, and with the purchase of our 2013 328i. I would highly recommend him for his friendly and knowledgable manner. A most positive experience!

Ask for Ales Olecky.Great car buying experience.

by from Cary, NC |

Worked with Ales Olecky to purchase a 2012 BMW 328i Sedan at Leith BMW in Raleigh. Ales was great to work with. He was patient, pleasant, and very knowledgable! Really went out of his way to meet my schedule and is very genuine and customer service orientated! Did not push me into making a decision. Would highly recommed working with with him.

Relatively painless car buying experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I began test driving cars in July of 2013 and was looking at the 2013 BMW 3 Series and the Audi A4. I made an appointment at Leith with Barry Frucht to test drive some cars based on the many positive reviews I saw about him online. Barry is a no non-sense kind of guy who gets to the point and doesn't try to sell you something you don't want. During the whole car buying experience, which for me involved coming back on multiple occasions for additional test drives, Barry was pleasant, flexible and did not exhibit that high-pressure sales mentality that is such a turn off. He did follow up and let me know that he was ready to help me once I had made some decisions on the model (320i vs 328i), color and options I wanted. As a side note, after I test drove at the Audi dealdership on Capital, I never heard from them again which was shocking to me. In the end, I went with a 2013 BMW 328i, silver with black leather and luxury package. I have had the car 1.5 months now, and I absolutely love it. Driving in "sport mode" is so much fun. This is my first BMW, and I've never really enjoyed driving until now. From start to finish, Barry was very professional. I would recommend him to a friend (and I have), and I would also buy from him and Leith again. Other folks who made this experience smooth were the finance manager Colleen O'Leary and the receptionist. I bought my car on July 31st, so of course they were busy and selling a lot of cars. Even so, Colleen was poised and friendly and made the "paperwork" portion go quickly but still taking the needed time to explain everything I needed to know. I cannot remember the receptionist's name but she was so pleasant and friendly every time I came to the dealership.

highly professional team and a very good experienc

by from Raleigh, NC |

Leith BMW is a highly professional team which made the whole process seamless and efficient. Barry, the salesperson assisting me was extremely helpful and went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction. I would definitely go back to Leith BMW for future purchases.

Great buying experience thanks to Daniel Clampett!

by from Raleigh NC |

I recently purchased a pre-owned BMW Sports Wagon at Leith. I worked with Daniel Clampett, who was extremely professional, courteous, and easy to work with. I had a lot of questions and needed time to figure out what I wanted. I appreciated that Daniel was patient and not at all pushy. There was a paint chip to be touched up on the vehicle after the sale, and Daniel was prompt and accommodating of my schedule. I felt very comfortable working with Daniel throughout the entire process and ended up with a vehicle that I love!

BMW 328I executive car purchase - what a deal !

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just purchased a 2013 BMW 328i from Barry Frucht. This was an executive car with 10K miles -- but in pristine condition. Great deal ! Barry provided superior service - All the paperwork was ready to sign when I arrived at the dealership. Delivery went without a hitch. Fantastic dealership. Give Barry a call.

Barry is the man !! Honest and Professional

by from Raleigh, NC |

Barry took the time to get the deal done. He had everything ready when I arrived -- no surprises or add on games. Great service !

New 535ix Purchase Experience

by from Mooresville, NC |

I called the dealership cold to inquire about a specific new 535ix in the inventory and spoke with Jason Campbell. I was in contact with 2-3 other Bimmer dealers on other cars too. Jason and Leith BMW were competitive on pricing and quick to respond to questions, but never pushy. Jason and I worked through a couple of last-minute requests, and I committed to buying a new 535ix. Sales Manager Barry Carpenter was helpful in reserving my specific car for me for pickup. The negotiation was handled over the phone and via Email over about a week. I drove 550 miles round-trip to Raleigh on the day of delivery. The closing with Leith's Harry Helmer, and the delivery and orientation process with Jason were flawless. Top rating to Jason and Leith, highly recommended.