Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Got a new 2013 F30 335i

by from Raleigh, NC |

I just got my 2013 F30 335i delivered in Raleigh area. Here is my experience. This is my first time to plan to own a new car, 335i is an affordable dream car for me. I send out several emails for quote, Leith BMW are very responsive. David@LeithBMW gave me an over one hour tour and test drive, and more important a very good deal. Two more things I need to mention in buying the car. 1. My incentive will expire in two months. The order from South Africa is usually slower than the order from Germany. Leith BMW order my car from South Africa, it takes 10 weeks to delivered to dealer instead of 6-8 weeks. But as promised, David@Leith helped me to get the incentive though it pass 2 months already. 2. I have some issue with my driver license because the immigration statues is in the middle of something. David@Leith is very patient with me dealing with it till I get the license.

awesome service love the car

by from Raleigh, NC |

Daniel Clampett was easy to work with and is truly passionate about what he does and seems to know what I needed and would be happy driving even though I was leaning towards a 335i he knew that I would like the comfort of the 4 door 2013 535i m sport and I am thrilled.

Excellent Customer Service by all

by from Raleigh, NC |

As usual, Leith BMW Capital Blvd., Raleigh, NC has excellent customer service.

Riley Brooke

by from raleigh,NC |

Mr. Patrick Beach was absolutely excellent if not superior excellent. Our family has bought numerous BMWs over the years and Patrick has always helped. We wouldn't go to anyone else. He is top notch, extremely knowledgeable, patient, helpful to a fault. He knows all the buttons and extra features and is patient to the extreme, you can't stump him and you can't rattle him. Kindness and patience are his strong suit, not to mention his BMW knowledge!

Patrick Beach.

by from Raleigh NC |

Patrick Beach was most helpful and most knowledgeable. No pressure, did everything he said he would do. Easy simple process.

Joyful buying experience

by from Durham, NC |

I recently purchased a 2012 BMW 750Li from Leith BMW. Daniel Clampett was the salesman that walked me through the entire process. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and he made the buying process extremely pleasureable. I would defintely request Daniel Clampett when purchasing a car in the future.

Purchase of 2011 328i from Leith BMW

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

Dealer salesman: Daniel Clampett. Car purchased: 2011 BMW 328i. Daniel was very responsive, patient and accomodating. He has a very friendly demeanour and is always willing to try to find a solution to any problems you may have. It was a pleasure to work with him and now I have a great car from it!

Pete Stam

by from Wake Forest, NC |

As a salesperson myself, I understand the process (or the game if you will) when it comes to negotiating the final sales price. It can get very frustrating and sometimes insulting how some sales folks deal with a buyer. Jason Caldwell of Leith BMW treated me as though I had known him forever. He was completely candid with what he could do and what he couldn't and did not use the stereotypical car dealer jargin. I had visited many dealerships (including Leith BMW) about 4 months ago, but was not able to buy a car at that time. Jason was the one Client Advisor that I remembered as the guy who could take care of me the best when ever I was ready. I cannot say enough about how smooth this process was and how well I was treated by Jason and Leith BMW. Buy a car here!

Mike Abramson is Phenomenal-best in the business!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I cannot say enough positive things about Mike Abramson at Leith BMW. I was referred to him by a friend who has bought six or more cars from Mike. After meeting him, I knew why he was recommended. From the moment I walked in the door, Mike made everything simple, hassle-free and treated me with superb customer service. This was my first BMW purchase and buying a BMW has always been a dream of mine. Mike made realizing that dream even sweeter. He took meticulous care of every detail on the car making sure that I received a vehicle I perfect condition. He also explained all of the features, functions and warranties in a way that was very clear and understandable. Additionally he is very responsive to texts, calls or emails and treats customers like royalty in very down to earth and friendly manner. Mike's follow-up after the sale has been tremendous as well. I had to schedule service and he provided me with a loaner car and texted me to keep me updated frequently. I was very impressed by his willingness to provide extraordinary service even after the sale. The dealership experience is very nice as well. The finance department made buying the car simple and quick. The service department and waiting area is very nice. I am proud to have Leith BMW on my license plate and key ring. Thanks Mike and BMW!!!! Now go and ask for Mike, I promise you won't regret it!

New BMW X1

by from Holly Springs, NC |

Bought an XI BMW from Leith. Barry Frucht was our Salesperson---Great Guy---Can Do Attitude---Excellent to work with. Well versed on the BMW Car line which is important to the Buyers confidence that means a great deal in regards to Barry having the Product knowledge! Great Guy, Good Folks, Great Inventory & Service!