Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great Car, Great Price, Great People

by from Rocky Mount, NC |

My purchasing experience with Leith BMW and Daniel Clampett in particular was without a doubt the smoothest and most enjoyable car related transaction I have ever had. One Saturday afternoon I told him I was looking for a green 2011 BMW 328i with navigation, leather, wood, and satellite radio, and a number of other featues. There's a lot of late model 328is around, but few with all the specs i wanted, much less green. Just a few days later Daniel let me know one had arrived on the lot and provided pictures and detailed information. After a test drive and a little negotiation, I now have the car I wanted at a price that's right for me. Throughout the entire process Daniel was helpful, courteous, and quite informative. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Leith BMW or Daniel Clampett to anyone looking for a great car at a great price.

Extremely Positive Experience !

by from Clayton, NC |

We are totally happy and satisfied customers, thanks to Leith BMW ! Our experience in purchasing our BMW was extremely positive from the moment that we were greeted when we arrived at the sales center to the moment we drove off the lot, all thanks to the exceptional customer service that we received from our sales associate, Jimmy Daniel and the rest of the Leith BMW team. With Jimmy's vast knowledge of the BMW vehicles and friendly service, you just can't go wrong. There is no doubt in our minds that Leith will get our repeat business! Thanks so much Jimmy, you're the best !

John Brown at Leith BMW

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

My sales person was John Brown and I highly recommend, that even if you must wait, he is the man for the job. If financing, ask that Ms. Colleen O'Leary handle that portion of the transaction. I've purchased many high end cars, this one was a 750LIX, and I must say this was the simplest and most pleasant experience I've ever had.

Perfect Job Barry Frucht

by from Raleigh, NC |

Barry went above and beyond in purchasing my CO 335d. He provided a service history and really worked hard to find a fair and reasonable price. The dealership was very clean and everyone was so friendly. Thanks Barry and Leith BMW

Great car buying experience!

by from Cary, North Carolina |

We had a wonderful car buying experience that began with our knowledgeable client advisor, Daniel Clampett. He and the team at Leith BMW made the purchase of our 2011 BWM 328i convertible efficient and enjoyable. We will definitely return to this dealership and to Daniel for our next automobile purchase.

I love Leith BMW!

by from Morrisville, NC |

John Clagett made my leasing process so easy and was extremely helpful!

2013 BMW X1

by from Raleigh, NC |

I just leased a new BMW X1 from Barry Frucht and had a fantastic experience! Barry was great to deal with - straight-forward, quick to respond and very knowledgeable about the cars and services. He worked to make sure the deal was a win for both of us. Colleen O'Leary, Financial Manager, made the paperwork process a breeze! If you are shopping for a BMW make sure to visit Leith BMW and ask for Barry.

BMW 328i & 335i Convertible

by from Holly Springs, NC |

My husband and I recently purchased a pair of his and hers BMWs. John Brown's customer service was excellent. He was kind, patient, and easy to converse with. He listened and didn't try to overdo the sales process. It was a seamless transition when it came to financing, and Colleen was excellent. She was very courteous and knowledgeable. And she had chocolate :o) The facility is very nice and clean. Awesome showroom, makes me wish I could afford a few more vehicles. An overall great day and great deal. Be sure to visit Leith and ask for John Brown!

2013 BMW xdriveX3 - Daniel Clampett

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had been eyeing the 2013 X3 M sport package on the lot for a few days and when I inquired about it online, Daniel Clampett called me right away. He was great in that he inquired about our current situation yet wasn't too pushy. We emailed back and forth as I was currently still in a lease from Audi and was concerned I wouldn't be able to get in the X3 until my lease was up. He assured me that it would not be a problem. I sent him all the information via email as to expedite the process when I got there. He had everything ready and was able to offer some great incentives from a lease standpoint once I arrived. Daniel's follow up was impressive. I'd highly recommend working with Leith and/or Daniel.

Great Service

by from Wake Forest NC |

Went in for options @ Leith BMW. My lease was coming to a end, had considered purchasing a different type of car. But after seeing Jimmy Daniel a excellent sales Advisor. I came out with a new lease. I got a great deal with a lot more car, than I could Imagine. He made everything work out.