Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Leith and Barry Frucht make Car Buying Easy.

by from Wilson, NC |

Barry Frucht and Leith BMW made buying my new 2014 BMW 335, easy. There online care buying service was superb, I chose the car I wanted and applied for a loan online in the comfort of my home. The in dealership time took less than 2 hours and for anyone that ever bought a car. They can attest that that is amazing in its self. I have no problem at all recommending Leith BMW and Barry Frucht to anyone looking for quick and easy, top-notch service.

About my sales person John Draz

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was very satisfied with John's help to buy my first BMW. Overall he was very cordial, explained clearly all the different options and answered all my questions. We took my car choice for a test drive and he demonstrated all the amenities and capacities of the car. I was given significant time to make a good analysis and come up with the best decision. In the end I left the dealer very happy with my car purchase.

Buying a new car

by from Raleigh, NC |

We spent the afternoon with Brad Timberlake who is efficient and very open with information. It was a pleasant experience. I feel comfortable with the car I chose and know that I'll have excellent service when needed.

Great Buying Experience

by from Vinton, VA |

I purchased a 2012 BMW 335i. John Draz was my sales consultant. I can't imagine how the customer service could have been any better. They spent a lot of time with me. I drove the car I was interested in multiple times prior to purchase, shopped new cars, and went back and forth between the two. All said, John spent about 5 hours with me exploring all the options. I drove down to Raleigh, NC from Roanoke, VA (3 hours) and I would do it again without question even though there are several BMW dealers much closer to me. This one example sums it up: They are driving my old cargo van 3 hours back to my house so that I could drive my new car home! Now that's customer service.

Made our 1st car buying experience a Dream

by from Cary, NC |

We came to this dealership for a test drive and fell in love with our now new car, a 2014 BMW 328 Wagon. Barry Frucht was very helpful as he took us through test drives and explained how all the features worked in the car. It was a BMWsque experience and we have Barry to thank for it. Thanks!!

Great salesman Brad Timberlake at Leith BMW

by from Raleigh,NC |

Went looking for a new vehicle and while on the lot at leith BMW I met Brad Timberlake a really nice guy and began to discuss possibilities of exiting a lease I had. Brad was great in providing me with all the options available to me. All without any pressure to complete a deal. I was interested in pricing and he was great and again provided everything without any pressure or holding your car keys ransom. Well I did work with Brad and settled on a great price on a new 750 LI sedan, I drove it home that night and absolutely love the car, the deal and most importantly how I was treated by Brad Timberlake. So if you are shopping for a BMW, go to Leith BMW on Capital Blvd. and ask for Brad you will be very pleased.

Our new BMW X5

by from Raleigh, NC |

John Draz was so excellent in explaining all the details of the X5 35d that was of interest to us. The experience was seamless. He provided just the information needed to make an informed selection.

Great service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I just recently graduated from college and I just bought my first car. It was a great experience working with Lorin Van Winkle and Leith BMW in Raleigh, NC. I highly recommend everyone to go there. They're really nice people and they help you get into the car that you want. Lorin Van Winkle and the team worked very quickly and efficiently, they're great salesmen!

Great dealer, great salesman, great cars.

by from Burgaw, NC |

This month I purchased my second certified pre-owned BMW 128i convertible from Jimmy Daniel at Leith BMW Raleigh. My wife and I met Jimmy in 2007 when she was shopping for an SUV. Jimmy was over the top helpful, listened to her and focused on what she wanted, and we bought our first BMW. Although we live more than 100 miles from Raleigh, we?ve purchased 5 BMWs now, all working with Jimmy Daniel. With Jimmy, there is no pressure, he listens to what YOU want, what you don?t want, and he works to find you the best car at the best price. And with Colleen O?Leary on the business side, the Leith team makes the whole process go smoothly. Leith has always given us a fair trade-in on our used cars and made sure we were happy after the sale too. My wife and I both highly recommend Leith BMW and Jimmy Daniel to anyone looking for a BMW, new or used. And if you?re not looking for a BMW, we?ll bet after working with Jimmy, you will be!

2016 Leith BMW X3 28i

by from Raleigh, NC |

I purchased my BMW X3 from Leith BMW and worked with Kent Beard. After researching on the web, Kent immediately responded to my web inquiries and was great to work with. He responded to me via text, phone, email to answer all of my questions which is exactly what I was looking for - someone not to call me continually, but to respond to me timely. He explained every feature of the SUV series to me as I made the decision of which was the right one for me. He did not try to upsell me and push me in any direction that I wasn't willing to go. When the right car could not be found for me, he ensured that a 2016 model was built and arrived in a little over a week from build time. I did not at any time feel like I was going through the typical car buying experience. Completely professional and exactly what you would expect when purchasing a car of this price. I was treated with respect and felt that my business was appreciated and not expected. Kent is a very thorough and knowledgeable sales professional. I highly recommend him to anyone in search of this great luxury vehicle.