Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

2014 BMW X5 35i

by from Cary, NC |

Barry Frucht was my sales and leasing client advisor at Leith BMW in Raleigh. With Barry?s help, I purchased 2014 BMW X5 35i with all the packages and options that I wanted and at the right price. Everything was handled quickly and professionally. Barry Frucht was very helpful and provided a lot of useful information about the new car?s features and showed how they work. The atmosphere at the dealership was relaxing and enjoyable, with friendly conversations and no sales pitches. I highly recommend Barry Frucht to all BMW buyers.

X3 purchase, May 2014

by from Wilson NC |

Unless you have been living under a rock, you have found yourself at a new or used car dealership. If your experiences of been like some of mine in the past, a root canal is the better option. Being in sales myself it is always interesting to see how you will be treated, as I measure sales people like my customers measure me. This purchase actually started out months ago when I spoke with Barry Frucht to discuss purchasing a used X5 from him at Leith Motors BMW on Capital Blvd in Raleigh. After a couple of hours we could not get together on price, but for the first time I actually felt I found a person who wasn't in it for the commission check, which brings us to the purchase of a new 2015 BMW X3 from Barry. The beginning of May I got thinking about another run at purchasing a BMW and found one in MD, but before completing that deal I did some digging and found I had saved Barry's number from the last effort. So I call him on May 8th and our conversation picked up like we were old friends. Asked how I was doing etc and I told him I saw the X3 on their website, and asked if it was still available, and it was. I asked if he could provide me with some information and the following morning he called with it and we made a deal on the phone to purchase it. At no time did I feel under pressure to purchase or told I needed to make a decision because two other people also had interest. If not for the small talk I would have been out of dealership within an hour which for me is record time. Bottom line, if you want about as pleasant pain free car purchase and you are in market for a BMW or a nice used car it would be worth your time to stop by and see Barry Frucht, he understands it's not just about the sale.

Barry Frucht - 2011 Honda Civic Si

by from Raleigh, NC |

My experience at Leith BMW was outstanding. I bought a 2011 Honda Civic si , Barry Frucht was patient with me in making the decision to purchase the car. He was very helpful in helping me filling out the credit check application and helpful in the process of all the paper work for the purchase.

Brad Timberlake - Sales Associate

by from Southern Pines, NC |

My wife and I purchased a 2014 X3 BMW through Brad Timberlake of Leith BMW on May 3, 2014. We did not have a good sales experience at the BMW dealership in Fayetteville, NC and decided to "shop around" a bit more through the Internet. We read about Leith BMW (great reviews) and decided to ask for a quote on an X3 through their website. Within two hours, we received a quote (pretty much matching the quote from Fayetteville) from Brad and began phone conversations with him to seal the deal. Brad was very professional, poised, possessed great product knowledge about the car, and did not apply any type of "there's no tomorrow" pressure on us. We closed the deal over the phone and took delivery on the car the very next day. When meeting Brad for the first time, we were impressed with his interpersonal skills and how he went out of his way to make us feel so welcomed in the showroom. He took us for another test ride...showed us all of the features/benefits the car and Leith BMW has to offer...and we were on our way home driving the nicest automobile we have ever owned. Thank you, Brad Timberlake and Leith BMW...we will try and send as much business Brad's way as we can...the consummate sales professional and a great representative of Leith BMW.

Great experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Jimmy Daniel is wonderful! He makes the entire process easy and stress free. The service he provides is unparalleled.

Great service. Professional salesmanship

by from Raleigh, NC |

Very professional Sales person. He took excellent care of my family. Great service from the team. Pleasant buying experience. Love the car!

Barry Frucht--Outstanding Salesman

by from Raleigh, NC |

I emailed Barry about a pre-owned car on the lot. He was very responsive and contacted me with the information that I sought. During the test drive and the entire buying process, Barry was personable, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. He made the experience at Leith a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend Barry to anyone looking to purchase a car at Leith BMW.

Certified 335i sold by John Draz

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just had a great experience purchasing a certified pre-owned 335i. John was very helpful and patient throughout the process. I had spotted the car doing research on this site. When I went to the dealership, John walked me through the car specs and took me out for a test drive. He was very accommodating while we discussed financing and made me feel comfortable about the deal I was getting. Overall an excellent car buying experience.

BMW Z3 2011

by from Greensboro NC. |

I pointed out a small scratch on the car when it was delivered but could never get someone to address the scratch. Given excuse after excuse to get the scratch checked out, want asked to have it repaired, just checked. Everything was okay until I received the car.

Great service

by from Cary, NC |

I purchased a 2013 BMW x3 28i from Leith BMW and worked directly with Barry Frucht. It was a pleasure working with him. He found exactly what I was looking for and always responded promptly to my emails or phone calls. He made the buying process very easy and quick! If you're looking for a BMW go to Leith and ask for Barry.