Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

John Draz is one of the best auto salesmen

by from Raleigh, NC |

My wife and I bought a new 2015 BMW X5 from Leith BMW in Raleigh, NC on 1/19/2015. John Draz is one of the best auto salesman whom I worked with. He patiently showed us many details of the vehicle in the test drive and after the purchase. The price that John and his manager offered was good, no negotiation was necessary. That was a very happy and smooth experience.

BMW X6 AWD 35 Experience at Leith BMW with Barry F

by from Cary, NC |

It was a really good experience buying the X6 with Barry F. He did have complete knowledge about the car, deal and the process and it was a really pleasant experience while leasing the car with him. I would surely recommend it to anyone.

2012 BMW 328i

by from Fayetteville, NC |

My wife and I were in the market to buy a late model BMW. We went to our local BMW dealership and were met with the typical "High Pressure" sales tactics. My wife and I decided to drive to Raleigh, NC which was an hour away and visit the Leith BMW dealership. I have to say up front that it was worth every penny we spent on gas and food to drive the extra 80 miles! Upon entering the dealership, we were met by our salesman, John Draz, who was very professional and got to know us a bit before we started talking about cars. He found out what our needs were and gave us some great recommendations on cars. While we were "chatting", he made sure we had small refreshments and also took into consideration our timeline for the visit. John never pressured us to buy a vehicle and was willing to test drive as many vehicles and answer all the questions my wife and I had. The dealership was very clean and all employees were courteous and helpful. After deciding on a vehicle, the actual "buying" experience was smooth and quick. The finance manager ensured we knew about all of our options and made the whole experience painless. Our salesman made sure he went over all the features of the vehicle, made sure it was clean and full of gas. Overall, I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a BMW and if you want a great experience, ask for John Draz!

BMW X3 Barry Frucht

by from Suffolk, VA |

I have now purchased several cars from Leith BMW and Barry Frucht has been my sales person on each one. For every purchase Barry has gone out of his way to meet my needs. He is always polite, considerate and personable no matter what request I make. I live in Virginia and he always finds a way to get me the car I want and it is delivered by the most professional driver I have ever met. If you ever need a BMW, you should buy it from Barry!

Jimmy Daniel & Leith BMW The Best

by from Raleigh NC |

I just leased a beautiful X1 from Leith. Worked with Jimmy Daniel again, as he has helped me in the past. Jimmy is the best. He is the uppermost professional and goes out of his way to be sure his customers are completely happy with their car. You won't find a better dealership either. I always buy from Leith as they are all about the details, which separate them from the others.

John Draz ...Leith BMW Raleigh

by from Raleigh |

We bought our BMW at year end 2014 and we were very happy with the full purchase process. John Draz, was very helpful, cooperative and understood our requirements perfectly. From the experience of picking the car (328i), color, model to going over the negotiation and determination of the final monthly payment; John and BMW left a very positive impression of them for our family. John was very kind to juggle his schedule, took time to go over the basic functionalities of the car and also was patient to give the demo. They were very proactve in follow up service and inquiring of our comfort level. I will recommend them to all my friends and acquaintances. Ved

2015 BMW Z4 28i

by from Apex, NC |

A great car buying experience at Leith. My wife and I wanted a two seater. The BMW-Z4 filled the bill with its clean lines, features, colors, and folding hard top. Searching online (cars.com) provided information on inventories across the country. Leith BMW's inventory gave us the opportunity to see the car of our choice with only one phone call. Tim Hicks, our sales consultant, answered all of our questions and explained many of the Z4's options on the initial visit, which was to verify that we liked the Valencia Orange Metallic color in person as much as we liked it on the website (we did). A follow-up visit with better weather allowed for a test drive with Tim, which sealed the deal. The final decision, lease vs. buy, was made so much easier with Tim, again, answering all of our questions and providing significant input on both options. Being old school our original intent was purchase but with additional information from Tim we opted to lease. Having someone like Tim to explain and guide you through the start to finish process shows that great customer service is still alive and well, and of primary importance.

2007 BMW 335i Convertible

by from Battleboro, NC |

I recently was in the market for a BMW convertible and ending up buying it from Leith BMW in Raleigh. I went in and met with John Draz to test drive the car. John was one of the best sales people Ive ever dealt with when buying a car , and I have bought quite a few from many different dealerships. John was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. In all the dealings leading up to my purchase of the BMW talking to John was like talking to an old friend, no high presuure sales gimmicks, and he wanted me to get the car I wanted. I would highly reccomend Leith BMW to anyone looking for a BMW. The whole experience was one that you often dont have when trying to buy a car!! I will definately go back to Leith the next time Im looking for a car, and will definately ask for John Draz again.

Great Personal Service & Great Product

by from Raleigh, NC |

The personal service was exceptional. Jimmy Daniel is terrific -- no pressure, insightful, and he aims to please. After about 7-8 BMWs working with Jimmy, I won't go any place else and Jimmy is my "go to" person for all things BMW. I have enjoyed the BMW 3-series, 5-series, and now the 2-series as well as the X1. Gret products, highly competitive lease programs, and full and consistently high service when and if needed.

Great Buying Experience at Leith with John Draz!!

by from Apex, NC |

In December of 2014 I purchased a BMW 435i from Leith BMW in Raleigh, NC. This is the 9th car I have purchase in my lifetime for either myself, my wife, or my children and this buying experience was simply outstanding. Although I have had excellent Sales Advisors in the past (all at Leith), the Sales Advisor for this current purchase, John Draz, was the best Sales Advisors I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable of the BMW line in general, did not pressure me at all during the purchase, and was very patient with me as I made my final choices on options, etc. Once I had made my final decision, John worked closely with me in building my 435i since it had to be ordered. Once the order was placed, John kept me informed on a weekly basis regarding the status of the order (when the car was actually built, when it had shipped, when it arrived in the US, and when it was delivered to the dealership). At the time of pickup, John spent a significant amount of time with me reviewing the options on my car, and has consistently followed up with me after the purchase to make sure I am happy with the car (how couldn't I be, this car is fantastic!) and to answer any questions I may have. If you looking to purchase a BMW and you live in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area, go to Leith and ask for John Draz - you'll be happy that you did!