Knudsen Auto Brokers

(5.0) 3 Reviews

8100 State Route 12 North, Barneveld, NY 13304

Great people/place to work with!

by from Watkins Glen, NY |

I live about three hours away from Knudsens. After speaking with Tom on the phone, due to the professionalism he expressed, I drove there to purchase my vehicle. Due to the long drive our schedules never matched although the two times I drove there, he left the lights on for me to accommodate my situation. Tom treated me like a human, not a price tag, he was not pushing me into a vehicle I didnt want, he assisted me with a vehicle that I wanted. He was also very confident in his knowledge about his vehicles. I would absolutely recommend Knudsens to anyone looking for a vehicle!

Knudsen Auto Brokers responded to this review

May 12, 2014

Thank You Zack !!! For taking the time out of your day to leave us a wonderful review !!! We try very hard to make sure that your car buying experience is a pleasant, hassle free one. Thank You.

Great service. Would definitly buy from again

by from Rome, NY |

I have been buying cars from Tom Knudsen for many years. Even when his location was in Rome NY. I trust in his recommendations and have never been disappointed. He has always treated our family with respect and I am sure that I will be buying from him again in the future.

A great car-buying experience. Highly recommended.

by from Rome, NY |

After researching what kind of car I was looking for, I spoke with Tom Knudsen at Knudsen Auto Brokers. Several friends had purchased vehicles from Tom over the years and he came highly recommended. Tom quickly found me exactly the car I wanted at the right price. Tom was easy to work with, very professional, and extremely knowledgable. My husband will be purchasing his next vehicle at Knudsen Auto Brokers. I am very pleased with my car and with my experience at Knudsen's.

Knudsen Auto Brokers responded to this review

May 12, 2014

Thank you Rhonda for leaving us a wonderful review. We really had a great time working with you and Joe and finding just the right car for you.