Leith Honda

3940 Capital Hills Drive, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 877-565-9415
Used 866-683-8333
Service 888-451-6103

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Leith Honda and Michael Chauvette Endorsement

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had a great experience at Leith Honda with Michael Chauvette. Leith is a huge dealership and I was concerned that they would play "big kid on the block" and have many of the same issues of other huge dealerships (e.g. Hendrick). Leith respected me and my time and I am very happy with the process and purchase. Mike was a great listener and advocate for my needs. Highly recommend Mike and the Leith team.

Great Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I went in to lease a car and got excellent service from Mick. The process was completely stress free and the team at Leith Honda did a great job getting me the car I wanted in the price range that I needed. I would highly recommend going there for your car needs.

Great, car buying experience!

by from Wake Forest NC |

We had a great experience at Leith Honda Raleigh. This is the 2nd vehicle we have bought through them & felt comfortable with their service & selection so we decided to buy from Leith again. Walleed was an awesome salesperson - very knowledgeable & not pushy (which we appreciate!) I would definitely recommend Leith Honda to friends!

Great Buying Experience

by from Wake Forest, NC |

We bought a Civic yesterday from Waleed Abdelsattar at Leith Honda. Waleed was very helpful in understanding the different models and patient while we decided what the best fit for our needs was. We did not feel rushed or under pressure. Afterwards we went to financing and Josh Greene helped us decide what warranties were right for us. All in all it was a great experience and will be our first stop the next time we are in the market for a new car. Thanks!

Max, Danny and Jack are great!

by from Raleigh, NC |

We recently bought another Honda from Leith. We purchased our first car from them in 1980 and have had one great experience after another. Max helped us with the purchase of a 2013 Honda Accord and this most recent purchase of a 2015 Honda Pilot. We couldn't be more pleased. We were well informed all along the way and everything thing was very open and "above-board." Danny handled the paper work and he was organized and clear. Any question we had, they already had the answer. Jack in the service department has always given us excellent care. Our experience with Leith has been so good every time and we can highly recommend them to anyone.

Leith Honda in Raleigh, NC with Brett Pendyck

by from Raleigh, NC |

My experience at Leith Honda in Raleigh, NC was with a wonderful young man named Brett Pendyck, that was an absolutely fantastic pleasure. Brett was knowledgeable of the honda line, patient,and understanding to my needs & concerns. He made me feel like I was his number one customer. I'm looking forward to returning to Leith Honda to purchase another vehicle from Brett Pendyck in the near future. Brett was honest and he always stayed positive during the purchasing process. I will refer Brett to anyone that is looking to buy a vehicle. Thank you Brett for taking care my family and me. The best to you!!!!!

Great car buying experience at Leith Honda.

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just bought a new Odyssey from Max at Leith Honda and couldn't be happier about our new car and our car buying experience. Very knowledgeable and willing to make a deal without being overbearing or pushy. Would definitely return and recommend to others.

Another Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Once again another rewarding car buying experience at Leith Honda! Waleed is the MAN to visit when you are reading to buy or lease your next Honda!

Wally Abdelsettar and Leith Honda are the best!!!

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Wally Abdelsattar is an outstanding human being and salesperson. He has made every transaction we?ve had in the new car experience a pleasurable one. Wally has worked to get my wife and I the very best deal possible several times now. That and his great personality is why we continue to work with him every time and recommend him to everyone we know. Our Honda Crosstour, Pilot and new Accord Coupe are and have been outstanding to own. Craig W.

Exceptional service from beginning to the end

by from Raleigh, NC |

On Black Friday I visited Leith Honda to shop for a new vehicle. Within minutes of meeting Brett I knew that I had made a excellent decision to visit this dealership. He worked extremely hard to find the car that fit my budget and the best fit for my family!! He also helped me get the best trade in possible for my old vehicle. During the sale he made sure I was comfortable with the trade as well as my monthly payments on my new vehicle. During the test drive Brett was very well educated on every feature the car had to offer and answered any questions I had. After the sale was made I meet with Jeremy in finance who was also very helpful in getting me the extended warranty I wanted for my new 2014 Honda CRV. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who was interested in purchasing a new or used car. I am so happy with my new purchase and will continue to refer to my friends and family!!!

Great Experience!

by from Raleigh nc |

John Seiner facilitated an excellent buying process. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and approachable. The buying process was transparent. The financing department was slow (or overworked). We did end up waiting SEVERAL hours to sign paperwork. Everyone was very kind, helpful, and apologetic for the wait. Good place to go.