Leith Honda

3940 Capital Hills Drive, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 877-565-9415
Used 866-683-8333
Service 888-451-6103

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Best car sales person goes to Waleed Abdelsattar! He was a nice, cool, friendly guy who helped me in every way he could! We were real lucky to have had him to help us out. Dealership is a nice place, sales managers hide behind computers, I prefer the back to back negotiation instead of through chat. Other than that great experience! Thanks again Waleed!

Unbelievable Experience

by from Wake Forest |

I never knew a car buying experience could be so easy. Bo and Hugh went our of their way to answer all my wife's questions and find her exactly what she was looking for at a price she could afford. At no point was there ever any pressure and we were provided all the necessary information needed to make a decision up front. When we sat down to purchase Hugh was great in walking us through everything and explaining everything perfectly during the purchase process. I have not experienced this amount of professionalism and politeness from anywhere else when purchasing a car and this is 10th such experience I've had. Hugh never rushed my wife and stayed with her through the whole process. Hugh spent additional time after all the papers had been signed to go over and help my wife setup some of the features on the car to her personal settings.....like bluetooth, syncing contacts and navigation. He never once rushed her along....he stayed with her until all her questions were answered. I can not thank Bo and Hugh enough for everything they have done!!

Amazing services, attention to detail

by from Raleigh, NC |

Leased a 2011 CRV from Leith Honda in 2011 and this year was the end of that lease. Scheduled an appointment with Lamar Waller to return the 2011 CRV and make arrangements to lease a 2014 CRV. Lamar is an exellent representative for Leith Honda. His easy going attitude and superior knowledge of the product made the process extremely easy. He had corresponded through emails for serveral weeks concerning the process. I would recommend Lamar Waller to anyone looking to purchase or lease a Honda product. He is TOPS on my list of car dealer representatives.

Very Easy

by from Raleigh |

I had purchased a car at Leith Honda in 2010, my husband was ready to buy one. It was very easy. He test drove the car and was ready. No pressure to buy. Nahru was great. Very helpful,

Informative

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had been shopping for some time and decided to give Leith Honda a shot. Dredding the experience of car shopping, I approached it with some apprehension. I had initially been approached by someone who was standing outside asking if I needed any help to which I told him I already had an appointment. He directed me to the receptionist who sat at the front entrance since I had entered through the side entrance. Getting to the location was a breeze as the facility had it's own turn lane from the highway. There were plenty of spots to park. As I made my way towards the facility, there was neat little cafe area with TV and an accessible remote to change channels but I wasn't there to watch TV. I introduced myself to the receptionist who did not have me scheduled so I asked her to check under my wife's name to no avail. Not sure what happened since I wasn't sure what my wife had setup online from the web page. Anyhow the receptionist was able to grab the next person she saw passing by who appeared to be in the middle of following up on some previous business. He had a few sheets of paper in his hand. Jamal quickly introduced himself and after I told that was considering the Pilot, he told me he would be right back after he settled a few things and suggested I make use of the facilities which include a popcorn machine and beverages. I made myself comfortable with the wifi that was available. But it didn't take long for Jamal to get back and we took a Pilot for a test drive. He was very knowledgeable with the features and quickly explained the differences with the trim levels between EX and LX, etc. Having shopped other vehicles from Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, etc. my experience has been that sales people were not always accurate about differences between trim levels and options. The Pilot was an incredibly sure-footed platform which had a surprisingly tight turning radius. I continued conversation with Jamal about other deals I've been considering with other dealerships and he was very informative about explaining the pricing and financing models that impact the deals for a very objective standpoint. He did not trash the other dealerships. He spoke matter of fact of all the drivers which impact the pricing/financing which all dealerships are held. This was very refreshing. Very happy with my choice & service at Leith Honda in Wake Forest.

Mick Sabol was awesome!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Went to numerous dealerships looking for a new car and settled with Leith Honda thanks to the quality of their vehicles and Mick Sabol's customer service. He was very friendly, informative and didn't pressure us. I highly recommend Mick and this dealership!

VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from RALEIGH NC |

I JUST BOUGHT A 2012 HONDA CIVIC FROM NAHRU AT LEITH HONDA. NAHRU WAS AN AMAZING SALESMAN AND I REALLY ENJOYED WORKING WITH HIM. DANNY WAS MY F.N.I GUY AND HE WAS ALSO AN AMAZING PERSON TO WORK WITH. THEY BOTH EXPLAINED EVERYTHING THAT I NEEDED TO KNOW. THE FOLLOWING DAY NAHRU EVEN TEXTED ME TO MAKE SURE I WAS STILL ENOJYING MY NEW CAR. I WOULD RECOMMEND FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO LEITH HONDA.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Raleigh NC |

Fred Henkel at Leith Honda was the most considerate , knowledgeable and thorough car sales person I have ever worked with. He made the entire process easy and quick. I heartily recommend Fred and Leith Honda. I am totally satisfied with the new car and the terms of the sale.

Great customer service and experience

by from Raleigh, nc |

I worked with John Oliver to buy a car. He had great customer services and made the entire experience wonderful! I would highly recommend him and Leith Honda.

Satisfied Customer

by from Youngsville, NC |

A few weeks ago my husband and I decided that since we are planning to retire in 2 to 3 years, that we needed to have a dependable car that would last at least 10 years. We know that once we are on a fixed income, we would not be able to afford a new car payment and/or multiple car repairs due to worn out parts. We immediately thought of a Honda or Camry. In the past we had a Camry that lasted 10 years with over 200,000 miles on it. So, we started at the Toyota dealer. The problem I had there was that I didn't like the exterior or interior of the Camry. We didn't even stay to take a test drive. However, when we arrived at the Leith Honda dealership and saw the 2014 Honda's, I fell in love. Waleed Abdelsattar was our salesperson. He was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He even had a great sense of humor. He worked hard to get our monthly payment down to where my husband and I felt that we could manage comfortably. He even offered for me to come in any time if I needed assistance in operating any of the many options on my new car. Danny Feeney was also great to work with and explained everything to us in detail. He even was able to squeeze a little more money out of us!! One other thing I wanted to mention which may not sound very important, however, having the popcorn and water available was great because we were there for several hours and were getting hungry. Having that little snack was a pick me up which helped at that time. All in all, we had a great experience at Leith Honda and hope our relationship grows over the years.