Leith Lincoln

5601 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-452-8470
Used 888-452-2466
Service 866-697-4153

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great experience, NYS buyer

by from Watertown, NY |

Worked with Henry. He was honest and prompt with communication. He helped me arrange my travel plans, offered to pick me up from the airport (I flew down from Upstate NY) and made sure all of the paperwork was done ahead of time. I was in and out in 30 Minutes to begin my journey home. The delivery was well done, the car was perfectly polished and the pictures accurately represented the car. My only small gripe was the car wasn't full of gas but I wouldn't let $30 dollars upset me on a vehicle that was priced thousands better than any other dealer!!!

Good experience buying a used car

by from Raleigh NC |

I had a good experience buying a used car from Leith Lincoln. They did what they said they would do in a timely fashion and even went out of their way by offering me a loaner car while they replaced a missing spare on the car I purchased. Good service, good people to deal with.

Great Pre-Sales, HORRIBLE Post-Sales

by from Raleigh, NC |

Had a great experience looking at a used vehicle from here. Everyone involved in the process was friendly and didn't push for a sale. Something I'd expect to see from a good sales person. After the sales, trying to get any help with anything was like pulling teeth. Phone call after phone call, my wife and I both having to follow up on calls that were never returned. Once they had our money for the vehicle, they didn't seem to care about keeping our business. I like Lincoln, but will not buy from here again.

Leith Lincoln responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Dear Customer, thank you very much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your recent complications with our dealership. At Leith Lincoln we strive to see that our customers are treated with the upmost respect before, during and after their purchase. If you wouldn't mind, please e-mail us your contact information or call our dealership's General Sales manager Travis Johnson directly at 919-872-9500 so we can talk about your experience in further detail.

Leith Lincoln -- great experience

by from raleigh, nc |

We had a very nice experience at Leith Lincoln, getting information on the MKZ. We had a very lengthy test drive, were given great information on the car, all in a low-pressure, friendly environment. We are still considering our purchase decision, and will rate Leith at the top of our preferred dealers to do business with. Thank you for a positive experience.

Best sales experience ever! No pressure! No BS!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Sales and Management team were more than helpful and easy to deal with. Showroom is amazing like a high end hotel lobby complete with coffee bar. You should diffidently consider purchasing from Leith Lincoln it just a different buying experience. The online inventory is accurate and the Lincoln we bought was in stock and ready for purchase. No hassle with pricing, the internet price was same as the price I was quoted in person. We already knew from the photos online that it was the car we wanted. Leith Lincoln is great place to buy a car!

oldboytooNC

by from Raleigh, NC |

Carl Banks Jr. did an outstanding of helping me work through the purchase of my new Lincoln MKS. He was considerate and patient, while I considered all my options. He and his team made every effort to answer all my questions and understand the many great features Lincoln offered on the MKS.

Great Service

by from Fayettville, NC |

We had been searching for a car for my wife for 3 months and I was tired of being jerked around by all sorts of salespersons. We live in Fayettville so it was an hour drive after work, it was right at the time they were to close, they stayed open just for us and closed the deal rather quickly. All in all it was a pleasant experience, but I would not like to do it again.

Bought used truck

by from Troutman NC |

I just bought a used truc.k from this dealer and it was the easiest transaction of my 70 years. They seem to wanttomake sure you are happy with their way of doing business. This was a great experience. Next time I need a vehicle I know where Iam going.