5601 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-452-8470
Used 888-452-2466
Service 866-697-4153

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great experience, NYS buyer

by from Watertown, NY |

Worked with Henry. He was honest and prompt with communication. He helped me arrange my travel plans, offered to pick me up from the airport (I flew down from Upstate NY) and made sure all of the paperwork was done ahead of time. I was in and out in 30 Minutes to begin my journey home. The delivery was well done, the car was perfectly polished and the pictures accurately represented the car. My only small gripe was the car wasn't full of gas but I wouldn't let $30 dollars upset me on a vehicle that was priced thousands better than any other dealer!!!

Vehicle purchase

by from Wilson, NC |

From the moment we drove onto the lot Chris Kulis, our sales representative, did everything possible to see that we found the vehicle we wanted. He made sure that the purchase process went quickly and smoothly. Everyone who worked with us was polite, efficient, and very customer oriented. Overall a great experience.

by from "Zebulon, NC" |

Buying a car from Leith Lincoln was straight forward and hassle free. The sales person I dealt with, Chris Kulis, was very freindly. I did not experience the high pressured sales tactics that some dealerships incorporate to sell a car.

Good Experience Purchasing a Used Car

by from South Carolina |

Salesman Chris made my purchase very easy. I was coming from out of town to close the deal and had very little time. Chris and the finance manager Brian expedited the process for me to an unbelievable speed. Another thing that really impressed me was the condition of the car when I picked it up. Not only did it have a great detail job, it had nearly a full tank of gas. It was near empty when I test drove it, so they clearly went above and beyond. I have purchased many cars, and with most used car purchases nowadays, a full tank of gas is not a given. Truly appreciate their service.

excellent service, friendly staff

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Excellent service, friendly staff. I very much appreciate Chris and Brian's flexibility in helping my buy a used car. I thoroughly recommend them to you! Professor Gary Marks

Really Good Experience

by from Raleigh,NC |

I stopped by just to look and ended my visit with buying a car. There was no pressure, and everyone was very helpful. Carl was our sales person and did a phenomenal job! He was very informative and communicated very well keeping us updated with info through out each step of the process. Couldn't have gone any better, and we are very satisfied with the whole experience.

Great Deal, Great Car

by from Raleigh, NC |

I have been a Lincoln owner for the last 15 years and when the time came to purchase a new vehicle; I didn't want to change my driving preference. Ran into Carl Banks as I was leaving the dealership and asked him what cars were available. Even though he had another customer coming in; Carl took the time to talk with me and answer questions. While waiting for me to decide on a purchase; Carl called me several times to see where I was in making a decision. Each interaction with Carl with honest and sincere; not filled with pressure to purchase a car. He answered every question I presented and responded in a timely manner. I thoroughly enjoyed my car buying experience and driving the MKZ I purchased is a pleasure. Thanks Carl!

Overall great experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Overall, I had a great experience purchasing a used 2007 Mustang GT Convertible from this dealer. I worked with Phillip in sales and he was very thorough and followed an easy step by step purchasing process. Everyone at the dealership was very personable and the entire facility was really clean and presentable. The vehicle that I bought was priced close to other dealers and there was little pressure to make a purchase. Thanks!

Good experience buying a used car

by from Raleigh NC |

I had a good experience buying a used car from Leith Lincoln. They did what they said they would do in a timely fashion and even went out of their way by offering me a loaner car while they replaced a missing spare on the car I purchased. Good service, good people to deal with.

Great Pre-Sales, HORRIBLE Post-Sales

by from Raleigh, NC |

Had a great experience looking at a used vehicle from here. Everyone involved in the process was friendly and didn't push for a sale. Something I'd expect to see from a good sales person. After the sales, trying to get any help with anything was like pulling teeth. Phone call after phone call, my wife and I both having to follow up on calls that were never returned. Once they had our money for the vehicle, they didn't seem to care about keeping our business. I like Lincoln, but will not buy from here again.

Leith Lincoln responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Dear Customer, thank you very much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your recent complications with our dealership. At Leith Lincoln we strive to see that our customers are treated with the upmost respect before, during and after their purchase. If you wouldn't mind, please e-mail us your contact information or call our dealership's General Sales manager Travis Johnson directly at 919-872-9500 so we can talk about your experience in further detail.

Leith Lincoln -- great experience

by from raleigh, nc |

We had a very nice experience at Leith Lincoln, getting information on the MKZ. We had a very lengthy test drive, were given great information on the car, all in a low-pressure, friendly environment. We are still considering our purchase decision, and will rate Leith at the top of our preferred dealers to do business with. Thank you for a positive experience.