Mercedes-Benz of Cary

2400 Autopark Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

Used 888-689-5690 Used888-689-5690

Patience and Professionalism Prevail

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

My wife had been after me for 3 years to sell my 2001 BMW 740il and get a new car, but I resisted getting involved in the hassle and haggling process that I anticipated. Eventually we narrowed the decision to the mid-sized luxury category and we started our search with Mercedes Benz of Cary. John Kuzman greeted us and very patiently responded to our criteria and questions, which eventually led to an E350 test drive. That awesome experience left us no choice except to purchase the vehicle without bothering with any other brands or dealerships. John has subsequently followed up to make sure the experience is still awesome and has even offered to continue mentoring us through some of the modern technologies in the E350 that are still eye-opening and jaw-dropping to both of us. There is no doubt in our minds that John Kuzman's professional experience and attitude contributed significantly to our understanding of the competitive advantages of the E350 and service from Mercedes Benz of Cary in particular.

exceptional dealership

by from raleigh nc |

some of the nicest folks you will ever meet. from the sales, to finance, to service...all employees are extremely professional. this is my 2nd car i've purchased from Gary Smith. hes very attentive, listens very closely and works very hard in getting the car you want and if not on the lot, he can find it for you. he is very good at following-up, months/years later. for as long as i stay in north carolina, i will always go back to mercedes in cary.

Heaven must be missing an Angel...

by from Durham, NC |

I had been relentlessly searching for a Mercedes Benz Coup for several weeks with no luck. At the time I was working with another Mercedes Benz Dealership...I couldn't find the car that actually spoke to me, I drove a 350E and I knew that would be the model, just could not find a car.. I decided to call Mercedes of Cary so that I would have multiple choices. When I called, I noticed that David Burr had excellent reviews. I requested David..Immediately we hit it off, he was so accommodating..David was constantly calling me to update me and to discuss what was important to me in this purchase. Thanks to David and the Halo that he wears, I am driving the exact car that I wanted...The entire staff at Mercedes of Cary Rock!! Thanks again David, you're an Angel!!

Recent purchase of a 2013 SL 550

by from Winston salem |

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2013 SL 550 and enjoyed the whole experience in getting to know the car with a wealth of info from Dan Keenan and his colleague, Richard Meagher. Both provided courteous service and were very forthcoming with answers. They also offered fair trade-in values for my two cars - BMW and MB E350. Prior to delivery, the car was "detailed", making it a very delightful experience. The finance department was also very helpful. I recently called with some questions and also emailed questions. The staff provided prompt and helpful answers. I would highly recommend Cary Mercedes Benz to be a candidate company in future car purchases.

Knowledgeable and expedient service

by from Cary, NC |

Thanks David Burr and Mike for helping me decide on which Mercedes to buy. David was very patient with my indecisiveness. He gave me all of the information needed to make my decision accompanied by real life stories based on his vast experience. After walking the lot, test driving and much discussion, I am very happy with my purchase. He didn't try to rush me or push me into anything. David explained in detail all of the great new technology of a new Mercedes that I was not used to. He also went out of his way to make sure I had the best value for my money.

Dan made my Mercedes wish come true!

by from Fuquay varina nc |

I actually always wished for a Mercedes. I went to the dealership just to get a trade in value. Dan was so professional that I could not walk out the door without buying my 1st Benz! Dan worked every angle for me to afford my dream. Dan has the patience of a saint and so polite, courteous and I cannot thank him enough. He went out of his way to find me my perfect car. I can only say thank you Dan and Mercedes of Cary for making my dream a reality.

Beyond the call of duty.

by from Clayton, NC |

I recently took my car into Leith Mercedes for service. I have always received great service...for many years. This trip required a stay long enough for me to get a "loaner". Unfortunate, when I returned home, I accidentally locked the key inside the car. The only solution was to get another key to unlock the car. I would like to thank Kim Fredlund, my service advisor for several years. Kim went far beyond the call of duty by bringing a key to my home, which is in another town. Kim has always given me good service and advice, but this act of kindness will not be forgotten. Thank you Kim, and thanks to Mercedes of Cary for being an outstanding dealership!

Excellent Experience Buying Pre-Owned

by from Raleigh, NC |

Mike Newman was beyond courteous and helpful. I felt like I was buying the $142k showroom car, when I was just buying a pre-owned -- the service and attention were THAT good. The car is perfect and Mike far exceeded every experience I've had in my 25 years of buying cars. I feel like the price was fair, the car is like new, and the experience was one I actually enjoyed. Highly recommend.

Pleasant car buying experience!

by from Fayetteville North Carolina |

My husband and I recently purchased a Mercedes-Benz GL 450 from Cary Auto Park and we were quite pleased with our experience. Our sales consultant was John Kuzman--he was knowledgeable, professional and straight to the point. We did not experience any high-pressure sales gimmick's. Buying a car can be very stressful, but our experience was fantastic. We were very pleased with our vehicle and would definitely return to Cary Auto Park Mercedes-Benz when it is time to purchase a new vehicle. The Millers

AWESOME EXPERIENCE WITH MR. DAVID BURR

by from RALEIGH, NC |

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! My car shopping experience was so awesome that I actually cried at the end I mean literally cried with tears of joy. It was such a pleasure to work with Mr. David Burr simply because he's not your typical salesperson. He cares about people more than a sale and this is what really sold me in purchasing my first GLK 350 from Mercedes Benz. Mr. David Burr was very knowledgeable about my car and he showed me everything about the vehicle in which I chose. When I put my initial request in for a GLK he replied to me within minutes of my online inquiry and assured me that this was the vehicle for me based on my color preference as well as my price range. The overall experience from start to finish seemed like a blessing just waiting for me. Mr. David Burr was very kind, patient, and over all helpful and he was just simply the Best I ever had. He has won me over for life and he will continue to be my Car Salesman for the future for me, my family, and my friends. Thanks Again David for Everything it meant a lot to me. You're the Best!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! YOU GO OVER AND BEYOND FOR PEOPLE AND THAT'S WHAT COUNTS!!! A HUGH BLESSING!!!!!