Mercedes-Benz of Cary

2400 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

New 866-377-1930
Used 888-514-2968
Service 888-844-2034

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Patience and Professionalism Prevail

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

My wife had been after me for 3 years to sell my 2001 BMW 740il and get a new car, but I resisted getting involved in the hassle and haggling process that I anticipated. Eventually we narrowed the decision to the mid-sized luxury category and we started our search with Mercedes Benz of Cary. John Kuzman greeted us and very patiently responded to our criteria and questions, which eventually led to an E350 test drive. That awesome experience left us no choice except to purchase the vehicle without bothering with any other brands or dealerships. John has subsequently followed up to make sure the experience is still awesome and has even offered to continue mentoring us through some of the modern technologies in the E350 that are still eye-opening and jaw-dropping to both of us. There is no doubt in our minds that John Kuzman's professional experience and attitude contributed significantly to our understanding of the competitive advantages of the E350 and service from Mercedes Benz of Cary in particular.

Best CPO mercedes purchase

by from Winston Salem, N.C. |

Found a CPO C Class coupe on the internet site of M.B.Cary. Called regarding details. Spoke with both Jonathan Glass and Mike Langlois. John was the salesperson assisted by Mike on financial details, Both were very pleasant and knowledgeable to deal with. As a previous owner of many Mercedes we were able to agree on a purchase price in a short length of time. Direct and bottom line appreciated. A few important details were worked out. As my wife was out of the country John and Mike agreed to hold our deal til she returned. A real gentlemans agreement. A pleasure to do business with both of them and the others involved. I have purchased several CPO cars but the prep work on my car was the best I have experienced.

Satisfied Customer!!!!

by from North Carolina |

I bought my SLK300 Convertable in because my passenger window would not come up properly, which caused my convertable top not to come down. It wasn't something that happened everyday or every month, but it happen twice in June of this year. After returning the Loaner, (Thank You MBenz), I asked to speak with the Technician that performed the service on my car. David was very pleasant and thorough in answering any questions that I had and he asked me to bring my car back with the window out of place so they can further investigate the reason for this problem or if I'm not in the area, take a picture the next time it happens. Even though Mercedes Benz could not duplicate the problem that I had with my car, they still did an extensive service to my satisfaction. Again my experience from scheduling my appointment to Kim Federlund (Service Advisor) finding a Loaner and to the Technician taking the time to explain what was done to try and duplicate the problem has continued to leave me as a Satisfied Customer! Thanks, Ruby Black

The best sales person we have ever dealt with!

by from Reidsville, North Carolina |

Most of the car salesmen I have dealt with over the years have been somewhat smug, and frequently I knew as much about the car as they did. That was definitely not the case with David Burr! His knowledge of the vehicle was practically encyclopedic, yet he delivered it in an easy to understand manner. His sense of humor and "down to earth" manner made the process enjoyable. My wife said that if there was a "salesman of the year" competition he would get her vote! Everyone we met at Mercedes Benz of Cary was open and friendly. We were also impressed with Ben Metzler, who made even the finance part fun! We were pleased to buy our GLK350 at Mercedes Benz of Cary.

CDR. USN (Ret)

by from Raleigh, NC |

Meredith Sharpe has always been "on top" of all my Mercedes C300 needs. Her ability to plan and allow for unseen factors has been remarkable which make a visit to the Service Department a pleasurable affair. Keep up the good work!! Roy C. Paul

Mark is a great customer service person

by from Pittsboro NC |

i BOUGHT THE CAR FROM MARK NOT MERCEDES-BENZ OF CARY. THIS IS THE SECOND CAR I HAVE BOUGHT FROM HIM, HE IS ALWAYS HELPFUL, NOT PUSHEY AND FRIENDLY.

Very Smart Indeed!

by from Angier, NC |

We were in the market for a "commuter" car. We went to Smart Center (part of Mercedes-Benz.) We were not disappointed. Yes, it looks like a TOY car and every bit as much fun! Cherie Braun took our call and first introduced us to the Smart Coupe. David Burr gave us the best car buying experience ever. No pressure at all. Just great information and very thorough! Thanks David.

Excellent Car,Excellent Service,Dynamic Experience

by from Apex, NC 27502 |

Excellent Experience! Diana took great care in teaching us about the car and Mercedes Benz customer service. She couldn't be more professional or genuine, and truly loves the Mercedes Benz family and believes in what she is selling. She is absolutely right! The car is beyond excellent quality, as well as the entire customer experience. Everyone at MB of Cary was friendly, informative, professional and most of all truly seemed to care. We will definitely be back to purchase a replacement for our 2nd car at MB of Cary.

MB of Cary Buying Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

My wife and I just purchased a C63 from MB of Cary and the experience couldn't have been better! Mike Newman was incredibly helpful throughout the purchasing process and has provided excellent customer support ever since. Great car, great people, great experience - MB of Cary is truly one of the best dealerships out there! Thanks again for all your help, Mike!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Knightdale, NC |

The total team at Leith Mercedes of Cary was outstanding! Diana Polovko was the best salesperson. She was very knowledgeable of the vehicles and had a great personality. Really felt good working with her. William, in finance, and even the lady (sorry forgot name) in the Mercedes store were all helpful and provided great service. I felt like I was part of the team. They all went out of their way to get me what I needed. I purchased a certified pre owned C250. The more I drive it the more I like it! They all followed up the next day to answer any questions and to make sure I was totally satisfied with my purchase. I definitely recommend Leith Mercedes of Cary. Ask for Diana!

Mercedes-Benz Cary

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Recently my wife and I purchased a certified ML 350 from Mercedes-Benz of Cary. Our sales rep, Mark Nasholm was very helpful and a real pleasure to deal with. We were also very pleased to meet and work with William Ball. Mr. Ball is a true professional and is a terrific representative of his company. My entire buying experience with Mercedes-Benz Cary was an absolute pleasure. I highly recommend giving Mercedes-Benz of Cary the opportunity to earn your business.