Mercedes-Benz of Cary

2400 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

New 866-377-1930
Used 888-514-2968
Service 888-844-2034

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Patience and Professionalism Prevail

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

My wife had been after me for 3 years to sell my 2001 BMW 740il and get a new car, but I resisted getting involved in the hassle and haggling process that I anticipated. Eventually we narrowed the decision to the mid-sized luxury category and we started our search with Mercedes Benz of Cary. John Kuzman greeted us and very patiently responded to our criteria and questions, which eventually led to an E350 test drive. That awesome experience left us no choice except to purchase the vehicle without bothering with any other brands or dealerships. John has subsequently followed up to make sure the experience is still awesome and has even offered to continue mentoring us through some of the modern technologies in the E350 that are still eye-opening and jaw-dropping to both of us. There is no doubt in our minds that John Kuzman's professional experience and attitude contributed significantly to our understanding of the competitive advantages of the E350 and service from Mercedes Benz of Cary in particular.

Great experience!

by from Cary, NC |

Bought a E250 4matic from David Burr at Mercedes-Benz of Cary. Professional, excellent service. Thoroughly went over the features of the new vehicle before we drove off the lot. Very satisfied with ordering and delivery of the vehicle.

Easy Breezy Purchase!

by from Fayetteville, North Carolina |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Mercedes C250 with the help of Mike Newman of MB of Cary. Mike was a pleasure from start to finish. He made the transaction as smooth as possible. Mike made sure we were knowledgeable of the product and checked in on us well after the ink had dried on the paperwork. I would suggest his expertise when looking to buy a car from MB of Cary. I'm very thankful for all of his help!

Excellent customer service

by from Cary, NC |

I brought my car in for a simple issue- gas tank would not close. The dealership easily resolved the issue and while it was such a "stupid" issue, they were patient and kind about. Then, while my car was in, Gary Clement recommended another service that was covered under warranty. The service dept was very efficient and easy to deal with. I highly recommend them.

Mercedes of Cary

by from Cary, NC |

Service is always excellent and Kim Fredlund is an outstanding service advisor. She has been my advisor for a several years and always, always on her game! Great attitude and has grown to be more of a friend yet professionalism is her motto. Gary Smith is the ultimate sales professional and always helpful. I have been glad to share potential customers with and when service is needed I suggest they ask for Kim. Great team! Al

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

WOW!!!!! I stopped by to get a car wash, but I also needed Evans to do a ride along to see if he could hear the noise that I was hearing when pressing the brakes and he was able to do just that without an appointment. I didn't have an appointment for the Coupon (Free Brake Inspections) but after Evans checked with my Service Advisor Kim Fredlund, I was able to have my brakes checked the same day without an appointment! Many Thanks to the Cary Mercedes Benz Team for the time and attention you gave to me on July 24, 2014! It is appreciated!!!

Mr. Richard Meagher made it happen!

by from Morrisville, NC |

Being a first time car buyer isn't easy. I wasn't sure what to buy and new it would be difficult to be approved as I'm a college graduate and don't have the best credit. But my first car purchase could not have been better. Thanks to the best salesman Mercedes has.. Mr. Richard Meagher. He was referred by a friend who purchased all her cars from him. There was a problem getting me approved and Mr. Richard made it happen for me! I can't imagine how hard he worked for me. But he never have up!!!! And two days later I got my approval and went and purchased my new vehicle the very next day!! Mr. Richard felt like a friend, he was kind, spoke honestly, and even gave me financial advise for my future. I mean it's mind blowing how amazing this man is! I am so thankful and grateful to have met him. I love my car and got an amazing deal! Life is good !

World Class Service

by from Sanford, NC |

I was thoroughly impresssed with my recent purchase of a C250 Sport from Jonathan Glass at MB of Cary. Jonathan was knowledgeable about the inventory at the dealership and ensured that he showed me products that were in sync with my needs. He took the time to listen to our needs and sell us the vehicle WE wanted instead of something that the dealership wanted to sell. Business Manager, Ben Metzler, was outstanding to deal with and worked hard to secure the best financing possible. Both of these gentleman are great examples of what to expect from a world class brand like Mercedes.

Outstanding customer experience!

by from Holly Springs, NC |

We would highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Cary! David is very thorough with his product knowledge, and is helpful, friendly, and very customer service oriented. He will go to great lengths to make sure customers are happy throughout the sales and delivery process, and is great with follow-up! Also, it was a pleasure meeting and working with the Business Manager, William, on our recent purchase! Our experience with the Service Department over the course of owning two Mercedes vehicles has been very professional.

Superior Service at Mercedes Benz of Cary

by from Salisbury, Massachusetts |

We have purchased numerous automobiles from Mike Newman. It is a pleasure to do business with him. He is honest, straight forward, and displays the highest integrity. Mike takes all of the extra steps to make you feel like a valued customer, from whom he wants to earn your business with superior service. He believes in Mercedes Benz quality. We recently moved over 800 miles away from Cary. After settling in our new home, we called Mike, telling him we would like to purchase a newer, but previously owned Mercedes. Mike found two that met our requirements and then personally drove each one, checking their features and performance. Based on Mike?s recommendation, we agreed to purchase one, sight unseen. Mike had the MB of Cary service department, inspect, service, and detail the car to look factory new. Then he arranged for an automobile transporter to deliver the vehicle in two days to us in Massachusetts. It arrived just as Mike had described it --- beautiful, unblemished appearance inside and out; and performed flawlessly. We are extremely happy with our purchase and consider Mike Newman?s efforts well above what we ever expected from an automobile salesman. I cannot say enough about our feelings for Mike. In our years of doing business at MB of Cary, we have grown to trust him in all matters of purchasing and trading automobiles.

Great Buying Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I am a repeat customer of this leadership. I have always had a good experience. This time it was excellent. David Burr was great. He took the time to find me the car that I was looking for, he understood my preferences and price range. He was never pushy and just helped me all the way through to explaining everything I needed to know about the car when I picked it up. I highly recommend visiting Mercedes Benz of Cary to pick out your next car and ask for David Burr!