Mercedes-Benz of Cary

2400 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

New 866-377-1930
Used 888-514-2968
Service 888-844-2034

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Patience and Professionalism Prevail

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

My wife had been after me for 3 years to sell my 2001 BMW 740il and get a new car, but I resisted getting involved in the hassle and haggling process that I anticipated. Eventually we narrowed the decision to the mid-sized luxury category and we started our search with Mercedes Benz of Cary. John Kuzman greeted us and very patiently responded to our criteria and questions, which eventually led to an E350 test drive. That awesome experience left us no choice except to purchase the vehicle without bothering with any other brands or dealerships. John has subsequently followed up to make sure the experience is still awesome and has even offered to continue mentoring us through some of the modern technologies in the E350 that are still eye-opening and jaw-dropping to both of us. There is no doubt in our minds that John Kuzman's professional experience and attitude contributed significantly to our understanding of the competitive advantages of the E350 and service from Mercedes Benz of Cary in particular.

Car number 6 bought from the same person/dealer

by from Cary, NC |

This is the car number 6 that I bought from the same person, Mr. Mike Newman and same dealer, Mercedes-Benz of Cary. It is enough said ....

Mr. Mike Newman is the best Salesman

by from cary nc |

Mr. Newman is the Best Being an owner of Bmw's I hesitated with da Benz. If it were not for Mr. Newmans customer service, and going out of his way....I would not be happy. AND IAM HAPPY.

The way it should be!

by from Raleigh, NC |

We purchased our first Mercedes at the end of June - it was a terrific buying experience! Our first interaction with our salesman, Bert Bowers, came on a very hot afternoon when he greeted my wife and I with cups of cold water as we looked around the lot. Absolutely NO pressure. He was there to answer questions and offer his insights. Over the next week we went from looking at used to new vehicles, finally settling on a new GLK 250.

David Burr at Mercedes Benz Cary

by from Holly Springs |

I have purchased multiple cars from David Burr. He's amazing. Honest, efficient, and works hard to make the deal happen with no pressure. He is the BEST!

Best in Class buying experience w/ Mark Nasholm

by from Richmond, VA |

I was in town on Business and searching for a potential new vehicle, really had not intentions of purchasing a vehicle, fortunately Mark Nasholm of Mercedes- Benz of Cary, NC changed that. The professionalism and overall experience was Best In Class. Mark was no pressure and very matter of fact which I respect and appreciate much more than the other dealers I have worked with in the past few weeks. Even after we agreed upon the purchase, he went above and beyond to make sure the vehicle was perfect upon my arrival. Even from out of town I will consider Mark and Leith Mercedes Benz of Cary, NC for my next automotive purchase.

Excellent customer service, friendly staff

by from Sandy Hook, CT |

We recently purchased our third Mercedes Benz from our salesman Gary Smith at Mercedes Benz of Cary. My wife and I currently live in Connecticut; but choose to be a repeat customer for all our MB vehicles based on the excellent personal and quality service our salesman and the dealership have provided over the past several years. We are confident our salesman will listen to what's important in our purchase. Gary Smith has always met and exceeded our expectations and when you making an important purchase that's very meaningful. There many Mercedes Benz dealerships to select from and not all will provide a positive experience and value you as a appreciated customer. Our family has chosen to purchase from Mercedes Benz of Cary. We will always recommend our salesman and MB of Cary to our friends & family. Thanks for continuing to make our Mercedes Benz purchasing experience appreciated and valued.

Excellent service at mercedes-Benz of Cary

by from Aberdeen, NC |

I have bought a lot of cars and worked with a lot of dealers in the last 20 or so years. My experience with Mercedes-Benz of Cary is the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Bob McGuire was my sales rep. He knew everything about my GLK and demonstrated some really unique features both on the lot and during the test drive. He was knowledgeable, efficient, and extremely courteous. My wife and I were done with buying the car in about three hours, which is far faster than my experience with other dealers. The dealership itself is well appointed, comfortable, and full of courteous people. I was very impressed, and will definitely shop there again. Since that time, Bob McGuire has kept in touch with me to follow up with promised options/additions to the car such as a cargo mat for the rear, and a security cover. He replaced the windshield because it had a small chip that I didn't even notice. All of this was no extra charge. The dealer sent a very friendly and knowledgeable driver to pick up the car and drop off a loaner. Bob has been extremely pro-active in taking care of our needs and very responsive to my questions. I am very happy with my experience at this dealer, and am very impressed with the people who work there. They stand by their word and deliver on quality and service.

David Burr and Mercedes of Cary

by from new bern nc |

We recently moved to New Bern which is 21/2 hours away but traveled all the way there so we could deal with David again. We have found him to be very honest and thorough in his follow ups. He always makes himself available and has kept in continual contact with us throughout our ownerships.

Great Experience at Mercedes-Benz of Cary

by from Cary, NC |

I purchased a new 2016 E350 4MATIC vehicle from Mercedes-Benz of Cary two weeks ago. From price quote to delivery everything was easy and smooth. Mike Newman was exceptional as my sales consultant. He is professional, knowledgeable and courteous. This is the second Mercedes car I bought from him. He takes the extra steps to make sure the customer is taken care of. Thanks Mike and Mercedes-Benz Cary for the PERFECT experience!

Helpful and friendly staff

by from Cary, NC |

MeJust fantastic. Very friendly staff that did their best at making purchasing a car hassle free. Mark offered a fun and carefree experience I haven't experienced at any other car dealership. If you're on the fence about whether to make your next car purchase with Mercedes Benz, let me just leave you with this piece of advice, just do it!mea