Mercedes-Benz of Cary

2400 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

New 866-377-1930
Used 888-514-2968
Service 888-844-2034

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Patience and Professionalism Prevail

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

My wife had been after me for 3 years to sell my 2001 BMW 740il and get a new car, but I resisted getting involved in the hassle and haggling process that I anticipated. Eventually we narrowed the decision to the mid-sized luxury category and we started our search with Mercedes Benz of Cary. John Kuzman greeted us and very patiently responded to our criteria and questions, which eventually led to an E350 test drive. That awesome experience left us no choice except to purchase the vehicle without bothering with any other brands or dealerships. John has subsequently followed up to make sure the experience is still awesome and has even offered to continue mentoring us through some of the modern technologies in the E350 that are still eye-opening and jaw-dropping to both of us. There is no doubt in our minds that John Kuzman's professional experience and attitude contributed significantly to our understanding of the competitive advantages of the E350 and service from Mercedes Benz of Cary in particular.

Exceptional Customer Service In Every Aspect. A+

by from Greenville, NC |

I highly recommend David Burr and the team at MB of Cary. I have bought at least 10 Mercedes from them over the past 7 or so years. I prefer to negotiate the purchase by email and text and then close the sale upon arrival. This has worked really well for my busy schedule. They have always provided exceptional follow up with any repairs or routine maintenance. They provide individualized attention to each customer, learning about their likes, dislikes, preferences, etc. I would strongly encourage you to consider David Burr and the MB Cary team!

The Best Ever.

by from Cary, NC |

If your in the market to buy or lease a vehicle, Mercedes Benz of Cary, with David Burr should be where you go and who you should see. My experience has been nothing but great each time. David has been very professional, knowledgeable and energetic. That?s a plus being that I have plenty of questions to make the best decisions. I wasn?t too crazy about a black color vehicle since I was coming out of a white color car, but I am very pleased with my new fully loaded black C-Class. Each time I visited MB-of Cary, I?m pleased whether its for a service or a car wash, the entire team is extremely friendly and go above and beyond to put a smile on my face. This last time i had the pleasure to work with Mr. William Ball II, in the finance department he made me laugh and comfortable signing my papers. To sum this all up, I ?m totally satisfied with the type of customer service i get, I actually feel like family. Thank you for being #1 in my eyes David Burr and Mr. William Ball II. You all Rock at MB-of Cary.

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Cary NC |

Easily the best car-buying experience I've ever had. I am so very pleased with both the car and the services provided by the salesman David Burr. David was straightforward, not pushy, and very knowledgeable. He took care to make sure I understood every aspect of the buying process, went through all the car options, and followed up later to make sure I was happy. Their finance officer William Ball was extremely patient and professional, he offered everything that they are suppose to offer and clearly explained all the financing options. I loved the whole buying experience and will recommend any family and friends. I also want to acknowledge Dan Keenan for volunteering without hesitation to help when David was not available he demonstrated excellent team work in a sales environment you rarely see. Everything went so smoothly and I'm so excited to be driving my new car. I certainly would recommend David Burr and Mercedes-Benz of Cary.

Richard Meagher

by from Raleigh NC |

When my husband and I decided it was time to part with his beloved 2002 E430 Mercedes, we sent out e-mails outlining types of cars we might be interested in purchasing. Richard Meagher responded by telephoning us and inviting us to come out and take a look. He also let us know about the January Mercedes sales promotion offer. When we arrived, Richard had brought out two models that matched our preferences. He invited us both to test drive a 2012 E320 model and during the test drive, he patiently and carefully explained the many features of the car. When we got back to the agency, he put together a purchase proposal for us to consider. We met with Richard and his sales manager and arrived at a purchase price that we accepted. Richard has been extremely generous with his time and expertise about the car that we purchased that has a number of new features over past Mercedes vehicles we have owned, and he has offered to be available if we have future questions or additional follow-up with the new car. We give Richard highest marks on our sales experience with him.

Thumbs up to Ken and Jonathan┐!

by from Raeford,NC |

My husband and I sent an email their response was immediately. Upon arrival we were greeted with a warm inviting smile by Ken. There was no pressure to buy or consider something else. His only response was when we decide on what we wanted they were there to make it happen. And that's what Ken and Jonathan did for us. Thank you guys so much for making our experience such a pleasant one. I love my car it has everything that I was looking for and some. I would highly recommend this dealership. There nothing like having someone like them to make purchasing a car such a smooth transition.

Best Dealership in Town

by from Wilmington, NC |

I recently purchased my C250 Mercedes from Mercedes Benz of Cary. What great service I had. I have purchased alot of cars and never had an experience like this one. John Kuzman and Mr. Ball and entire staff are truly great people. I can say that when it is time to buy another car I will be returning to Mercedes Benz of Cary. I highly recommend this Dealership to all my friends and family.

Great people and service!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Great people to deal with. New car purchase was a very pleasant experience. Highly recommend this dealership.

Nice job Mark!

by from Cary, NC |

Mark Nasholm made our first buying experience with Mercedes Benz of Cary a very easy and enjoyable process. His service and no-nonsense approach to finding the right vehicle to meet our needs at the right price was very refreshing. I will recommend friends to work with Mark in the future. Jon K.

Superb Service with Mark Nasholm!

by from Durham, NC |

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a new Mercedes CLA with Mercedes-Benz of Cary. Mark Nasholm was our product expert and worked with us to test drive the car and complete the purchase process. As a USAA member, we selected the dealership through a car purchasing service with USAA, not knowing what to expect. Mark and Mercedes-Benz of Cary more than exceeded our expectations! Mark was very personable and easy to interact with, extremely knowledgeable about the product, courteous and professional as we expressed our desire to do our due diligence and look at another car at a different dealership before making a final decision, patient and not at all pushy throughout the entire process, and overall he provided a superb customer experience. Bottom line, this dealership is a no hassle experience that you can rely on to be honest, trustworthy, and fair. We highly recommend this dealership and especially Mark Nasholm. We'll be back to purchase from him again!

Mercedes Benz of Cary - David Burr

by from Garner, NC |

What a terrific experience purchasing my first Mercedes. David Burr was extremely knowledgeable and patient as we journeyed through the buying process. I never felt pressured nor did I think he was ignoring me, but in fact, he seemed to have a natural rapport with us that made it easy to communicate with him and ultimately leave with the right vehicle for me. I would recommend anyone in the market for a Mercedes to reach out to David Burr for an uncompromising, completely satisfying experience.