Mercedes-Benz of Cary

2400 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

New 866-377-1930
Used 888-514-2968
Service 888-844-2034

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Patience and Professionalism Prevail

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

My wife had been after me for 3 years to sell my 2001 BMW 740il and get a new car, but I resisted getting involved in the hassle and haggling process that I anticipated. Eventually we narrowed the decision to the mid-sized luxury category and we started our search with Mercedes Benz of Cary. John Kuzman greeted us and very patiently responded to our criteria and questions, which eventually led to an E350 test drive. That awesome experience left us no choice except to purchase the vehicle without bothering with any other brands or dealerships. John has subsequently followed up to make sure the experience is still awesome and has even offered to continue mentoring us through some of the modern technologies in the E350 that are still eye-opening and jaw-dropping to both of us. There is no doubt in our minds that John Kuzman's professional experience and attitude contributed significantly to our understanding of the competitive advantages of the E350 and service from Mercedes Benz of Cary in particular.

Wonderful Technical Service to Your Mercedes

by from Greenville, NC |

I didn't purchase my 2009 C300 from this dealer store but brought my car here to give it a thorough service. I would like to thank my service advisor Mr. Ray Mills especially as well as his team members for their extensive knowledge on car maintenance and their courteous service. In particular, Mr. Mills is very willing to share the technical details, very patient in explaining technical terms and very nice to help me figure out a best service plan according to the maintenance priority and my budget. During the service, Mr. Ray always keeps me updated with every step they moved to work on my car. Also, I was very fortunate to be given a tour to their maintenance workshop. They are seriously technical guys who treat your Mercedes very carefully and delicately. From the way they change oil for your car to the time and efficiency they maintain the transmission system, I was truly impressed by their working attitude and professional courtesy. After the visit, I have made my decision to purchase my next Mercedes from this Cary dealer for the people like Mr. Ray Mills they have.

by from Fuquay-Varina, NC |

I recently had my 24 month service for my 2012 E350C. I started by scheduling online with my Service Advisor, Kim Fredlund. Kim promptly responded and gave me an overview of the two levels of service available, cost and approximate time to complete the service. We also agreed that a Technician would check to ensure that the vehicle had the most current software and update as needed, therefore Kim suggested that I get a loaner vehicle so I didn't have to wait. When I arrived for the appointment, I was promptly greeted, paperwork was in process for the loaner, Kim greeted me and she completed her paperwork in minutes. She offered coffee and pastries, explained exactly what work would be done and I was on my way in just minutes in my 2014 loaner. It was a very well coordinated, professional process. While there, the Sales Consultant who sold me the car, Gary Smith, saw me and walked over, shook my hand and greeted me warmly. I felt very welcome at the dealership, I was treated with courtesy and respect and was fully informed about the service to be performed. When the vehicle was ready, Kim called me and I picked up the vehicle which had been washed and was ready to be driven home. Kim is fully knowledgeable about all aspects of service, is courteous and efficient in her work. I have total confidence in her and her recommendations, she is the best service advisor that I've ever had. I am very happy with Mercedes-Benz of Cary and their staff is exceptional. I strongly recommend the dealership.

Great Everything, Especially Service Department

by from Cary, NC |

Everything is great at MB of Cary. The sales folks are great and always greet you with a smile. Though they want to make a sale, I never feel pressured or bothered. What I have been most impressed with has been the service department. Every time I walk in, it's like coming home to family. The whole staff is kind and goes out of their way to greet and help you. Kim Freelund, the AMG Advisor, is always available to help with an issue, whether mechanical or scheduling. She is very knowledgeable and goes out of her way to make sure that the customer is completely satisfied. Cameron is the lead AMG tech and seems to know every inch of these engines. We are lucky to have him here.

I Believe in Miracles

by from Cary, NC |

I was told by the Mercedes Dealership in Raleigh that I could not finance a Mercedes. My credit report showed a bankruptcy that I knew was erroneous, but that dealership would not work with me. I was only in the area in order to surprise my mother over the Labor Day Weekend with her dream car. I remembered that there was a Mercedes Dealership in Cary, so I thought that I would try there. When I called, I was greeted by an enthusiastic, sincere sales representative named Bob. This gave me hope that maybe I could still purchase a Mercedes. The same bankruptcy was revealed on their credit check, but the finance manager, Ben, said that he would look into it because it was likely false. When he researched it, he discovered it was false and immediately called Mercedes-Benz financial reps to see if he could work something out. When numbers started to be crunched, it still appeared that I would need more for the down payment than I had. Ben did not let this deter him. He told me to come back Monday and he would talk to the senior financial analyst to see if he could get something done. On Monday, not only did he get a deal that I could afford, he even was able to get me a better car for what I wanted. Bob prepped the car for me and kept telling me that "everything happens for a reason." I signed all of the papers and officially then owned a Mercedes. Even the owner came out to tell me that he was happy that I was now a Mercedes owner. I put the key in the ignition, drove to my mother, and watched her celebrate and cry tears of joy. Thank you Mercedes in Cary, for helping a dream come true. I believe in miracles.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Lillington, NC |

Buying a car from Mercedes-Benz of Cary is, by far, the best experience I have ever had purchasing an automobile. David Burr was courteous, patient, very, very knowledgeable, extremely thorough in his explanation and demonstration of the car and all the various options' functionality. The business manager, William Ball, was professional and friendly as well. I enjoyed our discussion of our mutual love of music. I highly recommend David Burr, William Ball and M-B of Cary.

Bob McGuire 11

by from Chapel Hill, North Carolina |

Bob McGuire is a real pleasure to work with and the main reason we keep buying Mercedes Benz. He is of the highest integrity and makes the buying process a real joy ! We love working with Bob. Tom & Sharon Franks

Mercedes C250

by from Durham, NC |

This will be my 4th Mercedes that we have purchased from David Burr. We never have to worry, wait or work too hard to get just the car we love. We just call David. I have been in 2 accidents in the last year and a half and I know the safety and reliability of a Mercedes. I don't think I will ever drive anything else. When I need service I just call the service department and they take care of everything effortlessly. I highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Cary. I am thankful for this company and the great salesmanship of David Burr.

Outstanding Experience

by from Cary, NC |

My customer experience with Mercedes Benz of Cary was outstanding. Gary Smith called me within five minutes of submitting an online inquiry, and he was very helpful and patient discussing the various models with me on the showroom floor and during test drives. I had previously been a loyal Toyota customer for many years, and so I was not as familiar with the Mercedes Benz line of vehicles. Gary really pulled through - he was able to answer all of my questions, was polite and responsive, and the entire experience was painless (including the negotiation of the sales price of the new car and the trade-in value of my Toyota Sequoia. The only hitch was that I showed up during a very busy time, and we were not able to finish the paperwork before I had to pick up my son from a birthday party. But - Gary worked out an arrangement to let me have the car for the weekend, and to bring it back on the following Monday to finish things up. Everyone at the dealership was professional and responsive (from the sales manager to the finance person, to the service advisors). Of course I love the car (a black on black E350 sedan with sports package). At this point, I'm pretty sure I will stick with Mercedes cars going forward. They are worth the investment.

Mercedes-Benz of Cary earns their Mercedes Star!

by from Durham, NC |

I took delivery of a new Smart Fortwo Passion Coupe from Mercedes-Benz of Cary on Monday, August 25, 2014. I can honestly say I've never had a better experience at an auto dealership! The sales consultant, Diana Polovko, and the brand manager, Cherie Braun, were a delight to chat with, and the finance manager, Ben Metzler, was extremely pleasant and efficient. He had me in and out of his office in no time at all. Diana caught my attention last week when my wife and I were at the dealership having her 2011 Smart Cabrio in for routine servicing. I was walking out the door and Diana leaped to the door and opened it for me - you have to go to a 5-Star hotel for that kind of service! We chatted a bit, and on the way out she showed me some of the newest Smarts that were available. She is really a nice person to talk with, and did not pressure me at all to buy, but offered me her business card and her services should I decide to get a new car. Very professional and pleasant. Everybody at Mercedes-Benz of Cary I've encountered has been a joy to work with and they always make you feel like part of the family. If you ever want a Smart or a Mercedes-Benz, they are THE place to go. They truly earned the Mercedes-Benz Star! James & Lynda McNeely, Happy Smart Car Owners

E 350 Wagon with AMG features

by from Cary, NC |

We highly recommend MB of Cary as a well-oiled dealership for product, personnel, and service efficiency. Have had several E class Benz's since 1988 with the last three serviced or purchased here. Our sales representative was John Kuzman on the current car we use for road trips... a Starmark.....E 350 wagon. Purchase experience was excellent! P W Baker's Cary, NC