Knight Motors LP

(5.0) 3 Reviews

1470 W Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15226

It was a great deal!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Everything they said was as upfront as it gets. The car has been great. The deal I got was super. It was the best car buying experience I ever had.

Needed help, THEY WERE GREAT !

by from PGH, PA |

I was struggling with my job being terminated and being behind on my bills. I was about to get a new job and did not have a paystub or anything that said I was working yet. What they said to me and this is a quote, " you seem like a nice person, we are looking for nice people that just need a car, we can help you" and they did. I bought a Hyundai Sonata from them. They said it would be a great car for me. I don't know much about cars but it has been super. Everything they said about the process was right on. They earned my business for a long time. They really really helped me when I was down. Thanks to them, I am moving on.

good place to purchase a car

by from pittsburgh pa |

I had some credit issues from a medical problem. I filed bankruptcy and they could still help me get the car I wanted with no hassle. It was an easy process and I want to thank them! Great job and great car KNIGHT MOTORS !!