Coggin Toyota at the Avenues

Service 888-463-1037

Coggin, The Name You Can Trust

Outstanding Sales and Service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

When I was stationed in Jacksonville with the Navy I bought two cars from Coggin Toyota at the Avenues and have nothing but great things to say. I would absolutely buy another car from them when the time comes. The sales team was very knowledgeable and the follow-up questions I had were answered quickly and with the utmost professionalism - Love the Team at Coggin at the Avenues!

October 25, 2013

Stu, Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your Coggin Toyota at the Avenues experiences. We pride ourselves on being able to answer customer questions and help make sure every customer is fully satisfied with their vehicle. We look forward to continuing to work with you. Thank you, Joe McGuire General Manager

Excellent Service Every Time.

by from England/ Jax Fl |

Upon, relocating from NC to Jax I wasn't expecting to get the same excellent service I received from my NC Toyota branch. However, Jax Toyota is defiantly proving me incorrect. I have visited Jax Toyota for three service trips and each time the staff have been efficient, courteous, informative and very friendly. They have inspired me to purchase my own car from Toyota when I give up my fleet car. Keep up the good work, and thank you all!!!!

Excellent car buying experience!

by from Saint Johns FL |

Excellent experience. Sales person very knowledgeable and helpful.

Great Sales Team

by from PonteVedra, Florida |

This was our 2nd new car purchase from Coggins and this experience was even better than the last one. They far exceeded our expectations and we will always visit Coggins when in the market for a new or used vehicle.

I'll come back for another vehicle

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Duane is an awesome salesman who is extremely helpful and fair. He made the process as painless as possible. We'll definitely buy from him again! The only problem with the process is how much pressure and hard sell the finance person does to try and get you to purchase the extended warranty - we must have said "no" at least 4 times with at least 2-3 different reasons. Please back off.

bad experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I am a repeat customer so this is very alarming. No returned calls from service department with a problem I had from a vehicle I bought from Coggin. Left messages with the guy in charge. ????

April 23, 2015

Clay, Thank you for notifying me of your experience with us. We strive to ensure that every customer receives excellent service so I am disappointed to learn of your issue. We apologize for any inconvenience or lack of service on our behalf. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter. Please contact me at 904-638-7713. Joe McGuire General Manager

Thank you!

by from Minneola, FL |

We had a great experience purchasing our pre-owned vehicle. Even if it wasn't a Toyota, the entire staff that helped us during the buying process were very pleasant. Thanks again!

Great Dealership with Great Customer Service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I bought a Hyundai Elantra from Coggin Avenues. I am very happy with the sales people, management and with service department. I would highly recommend Coggin Avenues. Thank you for making my experience so good and a very happy customer. Jennifer Berlinsky

Professional service

by from St Johns |

I originally had an appointment with Arlington Toyota, I showed up for my appointment and waited 11 minutes while my sales person was paged. I didn't have a good feeling about the dealership and it seemed dirty and dingy. The young lady who was my sales person spent the next 30 minutes taking a bunch of information on my trade, taking pictures, and getting my keys to check it out. At that point, I asked if I could please look at and test drive the car I was there to see. As we walked towards the car, it was the right color but only a two door. When I asked about the 4 door they said they had in their inventory, she said they had a red one. I had specifically emailed her and said "No Red". Needless to say I left there and headed straight for Coggin Toyota at the Avenues. I met with Vadim who was extremely knowledgable, friendly, and looked extremely professional. I don't like the collar shirts and shorts other salesmen were wearing. They look like valets. I knew exactly what I wanted, they had it in inventory. Vadim did not try to up-sale me into a larger, more expensive vehicle, even though I could afford it. They didn't insult me with a ridiculous offer on my trade. They were within $500 of what I was originally thinking. The entire process was quick, everyone was friendly, professional and the dealership looked clean. I will definitely come back to Coggin.

March 26, 2015

Dani, Thank you for your rave star review of Coggin Toyota at the Avenues. We strive to ensure that every customer receives comfortable, thoughtful customer service from beginning to the end of the car buying process and I am pleased that Vadim and my team served you well. Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to serving you again! Joe McGuire General Manager

Rating

by from Jacskonville, fl |

We have bought 6 cars from this dealership. We only let Coggin work on them. The service is outstanding. Chris R helped me and made the fact that I could not get it started easy on me. He got me towed in and fixed it fast.

March 17, 2015

Thank you for the rave review of Coggin Toyota at the Avenues. Our team of certified technicians work hard to ensure that every customer receives excellent service and maintenance and I am pleased that Chris and my team continue to provide you with excellent service. Thank you for your customer loyalty and we look forward to serving you again. Joe McGuire General Manager

Coggin Dealerships are the best of the best

by from jacksonville, Fl |

Sometimes we as car owners are skeptical of dealerships, we think they charge to much, and always find something else to fix other than what we brought our vehicles in for. Coggin dealerships are not like that at all. Coggin Toyota is top notch and I have always been completely satisfied with their customer service, and their customer driven service orientation. I am a believer in keeping your vehicle in 100% maintenance mode.

February 26, 2015

Thank you for the rave review of Coggin Toyota at the Avenues. We value every customer and strive to ensure that everyone receives top notch customer service and I am pleased that we have consistently provided you with friendly, efficient, and professional customer service. Thank you for your customer loyalty. We look forward to serving you again! Joe McGuire General Manager 904-638-1186