Acura of Columbus

New 888-439-0315
Used 888-435-5730
Service 888-235-7449

Home of Smart Luxury

I could not ask for a better car buying experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

I recently shopped around to purchase my wife a new Acura RDX. This was the first time I had seriously looked into a luxury brand car as I usually stick to Honda, Toyota, etc. I called around to all the Acura dealers in Alabama, one in Tennessee, and 4 in Georgia and the first thing I learned is that some Acura dealerships know they are a luxury brand and are not very competitive on pricing. When I got in touch with Acura of Columbus Todd emailed me back with the lowest offer. After just a little more negotiation he was quite a bit less than all the other dealers I checked with. The 2013 they had on the lot was not the color my wife wanted or I would have got a really incredible deal on it. However he came back with an offer on a 2014 that was still less than some of the other 2013 models I checked on. I would definitely recommend giving them a call if you are in the market for an Acura.

Wonderful Experience

by from Columbus, Ga. |

I was pleasantly surprised to find how friendly and helpful the salesman and staff were. Everyone was very personable and helpful without being pushy. When it came time for us to make a decision, they were willing to listen to what we wanted to make it work for us (to fit out budget) and they made that happen. We felt very good about our purchase and found out about the many "extras" you qualify for when buying a new or USED Acura from this dealer. We could not have been more pleased and felt very good about then entire process; the deal, the financing, and the Acura extras. I would most certainly recommend that anyone seriously considering buying an Acura to stop by and give them a chance to show you how great your experience can be. We were looking for safety and reliability as well as a durable, fashionable, vehicle. It's beautiful... We love ours!