Coggin Chevrolet at the Avenues

10880 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256

New 888-284-3192 New 888-284-3192
Used 888-284-0277 Used 888-284-0277
Service 888-284-9035 Service 888-284-9035

**Not only a name you can trust but service you can count on**

Awesome Homecoming

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

The customer service provided by Stephen K was really amazing.Everyone should have the chance to experience it. He was very honest and upfront. When asked what I wanted in a vehichle, all requirements were meet. I will definetley recommend Coggin Chevy to All my friends. Stephen K has made my experience at Coggin Chevy of the Avenues of the most rewarding and wonderful experiences ever. Not to mention I left with a brand new CHEVY CRUZE!!!

75% price increase on oil change

by from Jacksonville, fl |

Came in for oil change. Have always paid $39.95. Service writer, who obviously gets commission, handed me estimate sheet to sign and said it will be $70. I told him I have always paid $39.95. He said that was a special last year. Well it must have been a special since I got the car 2 and a half years ago. I walked out and he didn't even try to keep my business. Today I get an email saying "everyday value price" is $39.95. So what was the other $30 for? His commission? And why do I always get steered to some certain service writer? All he does is write down mileage and punch a computer. If I wanted to select anyone, it would be the guy that actually works on my car but you never get to meet him.

Repair services leave much to be desired.

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

Went to get the defrost/ventalation system repaired, they told me I'd have to look online or go to a junk yard for a part they couldn't me a part number on. They said the part was discontinued and no one in the area had it. Went somewhere else and they got the part new, they had two local suppliers they could get it from.

Coggin Chevrolet at the Avenues responded to this review

January 6, 2016

Mia, once again I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our service department. We strive to provide all of our customers with the best customer service experience possible. Please give me a call at 904-373-9263, so that we can discuss this in further detail. Joe McGuire, General Manager

Great people but several issues

by from Jacksonville, FL |

We recently bought a 2015 2500HD Z71 Truck. The front driver leather seat has areas where it started to show defects immediately and also the back seat has the floor mat imprint on it. I was back at the dealership the next day to show my concerns but nothing has been done yet. We bought the truck on 10/27/15.

Coggin Chevrolet at the Avenues responded to this review

December 31, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Provencal, we apologize for the inconvenience and frustration that may have incurred during your experience with us. I would like to speak with you as soon as possible regarding your issue so please contact me at 904-904-373-9263. I look forward to speaking with you. Joe McGuire, General Manager

Great service

by from jacksonville, FL |

The servicing was under the 2 yr warranty and a upgrade to the 4 wheel drive in the computer. What made the experience so good was that I had a small dent in the hood that was very irritating to me and the Service Advisor Michelle Knecht had it repaired at a very reasonable cost and very much to my satisfaction.

Customer

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

very positve serviice visit at purchase finance process ??

great experience

by from St Augustine, FL |

Ray is the man to see if you need a new or used car he will get you the best deal possible. Thanks Ray

Great service

by from Murphy, NC |

Our forty foot motorhome, on a workhorse chassis, broke down outside of Jacksonville and was towed to Coggin for repairs. They were quick and allowed our home to be plugged in so we could save the food in the fridge. Our service advisor was great.

FABULOUS SERVICE

by from Jacksonville, FL 32216 |

Coggin Chevrolet continues to be "top notch!" Our new tires were mounted, etc in about an hour. We were met by Mike Hopper within 5 minutes of our arrival in the drop off lane. Upon completion he completed all of the paperwork quickly AND had the paperwork ready for the $100 GM rebate. He even filled out the envelope we brought. Mike is just one of many super employees at Coggin!!

Oil Change

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

wonderful, it always it ... They are very kind and always get me in and out in a reasonable time