Journey Auto Sales

9614 Albemarle Road, Charoltte, NC 28227

Used 888-842-9224

I purchased 2 vehicles fromJourney

by from Surfside Beach SC |

I purchased a Nissan Quest from Journey Auo Sales in 2009 and another vehicle, a chevy Blazer in 2010. Both vehicles are still my mode of transpoation. I habe had little work done to both over the years. I have also traceled a lot in the last year and have had geeat success with both vehicles. The staff was great and they stand behind their word. I would recommend them to anyone. I continue to tell othets about my great experie ce at Journey Auto Sales.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Charlotte nc |

Scott and George are the best! I have bought two cars from Journey and these guys stood by me even after the sale. I was involved in an accident and Scott helped me deal with insurance company as well as getting the car repaired. You can't find that kind of customer service at any of the big dealerships so if you want a quality car at a good price go to Journey Auto Sales. Scott and George will be there for you after your purchase if you need anything.

excellent

by from havelock |

the dealer was very informative and knowledgeable about his vehicles on his lot. he is flexible. and works with you. if he can. very nice people. very good prices..recommend this dealership to everyone