Carboard

(3.4) 5 Reviews

6000 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80214

Used 888-391-1664

Our Customers are Priority Number One!!!

Wonderful Service!

by from northglenn co |

Just picked up an exelent truck from there. Got exelent amount for my trade in an hastle free financing. Couldn't be happier with transaction.

AVOID

by from Denver, CO |

I contacted this dealership online, I have bad credit and I was told for sure many time that I WIL be financed, either through a bank or the dealership, either way, I was good to go. But I had a repo 5 years ago and they needed a document that no longer exists from the previous lender since it was so long ago, so I got dropped like a rock. I am glad they went back on there word, because i went to FREEWAY FORD and they got me financed and into a way better car then anything these people have and they did it with great customer service and a since of urgency that carboard seems to lack a great deal of. If you have less then perfect credit, go somewhere else!

Carboard responded to this review

October 16, 2012

We are sorry that you feel this way. Unfortunately, we have to abide by what the bank requires in terms of documents to secure a loan for our customers. Please keep in mind that, not every bank requires the same documentation and has different procedures and rules. In this particular situation, we made the every effort to obtain the required documents ourselves, but were unable to do so. We are glad that you received a loan and the vehicle of your choice and wish you the best.

Avoid At All Costs - Bait & Switch

by from Kansas |

Avoid this company at all costs. They tried to take me to the cleaners with a bait and switch. They post their cars at a low price, then after you drive 300 miles to look at them, they jack the price up $1000. Check them out under the Denver Better Business Bureau. They receive an F rating. Buy anywhere else.

Carboard responded to this review

August 15, 2012

The price of the vehicle was changed, we offered to honor the lower price for this particular customer and the vehicle of his choice, he never set foot in the dealership to view the vehicle or discuss pricing. There is no law against changing the price of a vehicle, up or down at any time, and this is definitely not bait and switch. Especially taking into consideration that we offered to honor the lower price he saw online several days earlier multiple times.

Really happy we ran into them!

by from Scottsbluff, NE |

We were searching all of the metro area for an 01 sequoia and were feeling just disgusted with our experience and were about to move onto another vehicle when my husband saw our car on their lot. He went in expecting to hear that the terms were not right for us or that it was priced outside our budget. They ended up being very respectful of our needs and worked with us even though we were buying out of state. The carfax led us to find out easily that the car only needed minor things and that it was well cared for prior to trade-in. Car runs and performs great for its year and we are well past 30 days with no problems. We love the car and so grateful to them for working with us. We'll be back when this one has finished living.

Good value

by from Glenwood Springs CO |

Carboard has a lot of pretty nice cars. They are reasonably priced. Personnel is friendly. Good email replys. Bought car from them. Did have to put about $1500 into car after bought it but when you purchase a 9 year old vehicle you have to expect a few things will need repairing. Car running in tip top shape now.