Carboard

Carboard

6000 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80214

Used 888-391-1664

Our Customers are Priority Number One!!!

Amazing dealership to work with

by from Denver, CO |

As a first-time car-buyer, it was an absolute pleasure to work with Carboard to purchase my new vehicle. I worked with Kate, who was kind, welcoming, and unobtrusive. I didn't feel pestered to make a decision and I was (thankfully) treated like a person instead of a walking, talking stack of money. Carboard truly went above and beyond to make my purchasing experience exceptional- I was really impressed with the effort they put into finding the best rate for me to finance. Though I don't anticipate needing their services any time soon, I will absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

That was goooooood!

by from Lakewood, CO |

Zach was awesome!!! Fast and easy process. Thank you guys!

I would never recomend this place to anyone

by from denver,co |

Bought a vehicle they werent willing to budge on but agreed to meet me halfway on repairs. 3 times its been in for repair and they did a crap job. The first time my fiance sat for 4 hours before they came out and said we can't fix it. Then carboard told us they would send it to a different repair shop which they did not, in fact they even used my truck to move something and read my personal mail! Wood boards I had in the back were laid out flat and dirty foot prints all over them, dirty smudged finger prints all over the letter, seriously! I ran out of gas after picking it up before I could get to a gas station really why did you need to put on 50 miles on it? Yea I set my odometer before leaving. So after they had it the last time for a week my fiance called and the owner said he wasn't going to pay to fix it anymore and if we wanted our money back we could get it. Except when I came to pick it up he had no idea what I was talking about because he "never said that". Horrible customer service! Oh and not to mention when I told my sales person there was a leak on the truck to repair he wrote down power steering leak, and thats not even what it was! So they get off the hook with that one.

Honest and friendly people. Great experience.

by from Littleton, CO |

I work with two of the good salespeople, Amir and Zach, at Carboard and they went out of their way to help me. Friendly and courteous. I found this dealer on Cars.com when searching for a used Mazda. Their listing was for the lowest mileage car and was less than any listings from the bigger car lots. The process was simple and fast--no surprises, just straight talk and trust. Would gladly work with these folks again, and probably will when it's time to replace the other family car. Thanks.

$4,300 in repairs in 5 months since purchase

by from Denver, CO |

I bought a 2001 F150 from Carboard. It was a good looking vehicle from a paint/interior perspective, but everything else was shot. I should have gotten it inspected before I bought it (not sure if they would have let me or not, in which case I shouldn't have bought it). On my ride back home after buying "As Is," the odometer flickered off and I realized the cruise control didn't work (the salesman assured me it had cruise control). The bottom of the windshield wasn't sealed and once I got to high speeds, there was literally air blowing into the cab at the bottom of the windshield. The four wheel drive was also stuck. I called back and they said they would fix the windshield, and they did. I took it to the mechanic and promptly had to pay $2400 for mechanical repairs, none of which included the odometer or cruise control. Check engine light came on right before those fixes were made, and I just paid $1950 for that fix. The cruise control and odometer still need to be repaired, and the back window leaks onto the back seat when it rains. My fault for not being more careful, but the fact is these guys are willing to sell pieces of junk off their lot. Also had a mistake on the paperwork which delayed my registration. I'd recommend staying as far away as possible.

Wonderful Service!

by from northglenn co |

Just picked up an exelent truck from there. Got exelent amount for my trade in an hastle free financing. Couldn't be happier with transaction.

AVOID

by from Denver, CO |

I contacted this dealership online, I have bad credit and I was told for sure many time that I WIL be financed, either through a bank or the dealership, either way, I was good to go. But I had a repo 5 years ago and they needed a document that no longer exists from the previous lender since it was so long ago, so I got dropped like a rock. I am glad they went back on there word, because i went to FREEWAY FORD and they got me financed and into a way better car then anything these people have and they did it with great customer service and a since of urgency that carboard seems to lack a great deal of. If you have less then perfect credit, go somewhere else!

Carboard responded to this review

October 16, 2012

We are sorry that you feel this way. Unfortunately, we have to abide by what the bank requires in terms of documents to secure a loan for our customers. Please keep in mind that, not every bank requires the same documentation and has different procedures and rules. In this particular situation, we made the every effort to obtain the required documents ourselves, but were unable to do so. We are glad that you received a loan and the vehicle of your choice and wish you the best.

Avoid At All Costs - Bait & Switch

by from Kansas |

Avoid this company at all costs. They tried to take me to the cleaners with a bait and switch. They post their cars at a low price, then after you drive 300 miles to look at them, they jack the price up $1000. Check them out under the Denver Better Business Bureau. They receive an F rating. Buy anywhere else.

Carboard responded to this review

August 15, 2012

The price of the vehicle was changed, we offered to honor the lower price for this particular customer and the vehicle of his choice, he never set foot in the dealership to view the vehicle or discuss pricing. There is no law against changing the price of a vehicle, up or down at any time, and this is definitely not bait and switch. Especially taking into consideration that we offered to honor the lower price he saw online several days earlier multiple times.

Really happy we ran into them!

by from Scottsbluff, NE |

We were searching all of the metro area for an 01 sequoia and were feeling just disgusted with our experience and were about to move onto another vehicle when my husband saw our car on their lot. He went in expecting to hear that the terms were not right for us or that it was priced outside our budget. They ended up being very respectful of our needs and worked with us even though we were buying out of state. The carfax led us to find out easily that the car only needed minor things and that it was well cared for prior to trade-in. Car runs and performs great for its year and we are well past 30 days with no problems. We love the car and so grateful to them for working with us. We'll be back when this one has finished living.

Good value

by from Glenwood Springs CO |

Carboard has a lot of pretty nice cars. They are reasonably priced. Personnel is friendly. Good email replys. Bought car from them. Did have to put about $1500 into car after bought it but when you purchase a 9 year old vehicle you have to expect a few things will need repairing. Car running in tip top shape now.