AutoNation Toyota Buena Park

6400 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90621

New 877-859-2111
Used 888-279-0341
Service 877-268-3341

Found my hard-to-find car!

by from Orange County, CA |

Autonation Toyota Scion Buena Park found me a car that I was assured wasn't possible to find. They tracked it down out of state and brought it in to get me the perfect car. Excellent customer service - William, Desirae and Billy were great, very helpful, made the whole process very smooth.

Great experience

by from huntington beach, CA |

I used SchoolsFirstCreditUnion and Jqnine Martinez was so sweet and very helpful and found exaxtly what I was looking for and from start to finish I was directed to AutoNation Toyota Sicon Buena Park. Jason Giese was so helpful and didn't pressure me at all and it felt like royal treatment. Thank you so much

Good Service

by from Rowland heights , CA |

Franklyn is a very nice guy. He is very detailed in showing functionality of the car.

Xlnt personnel, service, irritating Finance Dept.

by from Mission Viejo, CA. |

PROS: Sales staff was excellent....knowledgeable about Internet Pricing, models, availability, incentives, etc. The sales staff worked with me to get me a nice deal and expressed their desire to keep me as a buyer. Obtained a new vehicle for me that was off lot at a sister dealership while I waited. CONS: Long waits for paperwork (was there 4 hours from start to finish of the whole deal) and the arrival of the car that was at a lot only about 20-25 minutes away. And as usual, the irritation of the Finance Dept. in getting through the paperwork and the very tiresome back-and-forth of the selling of an Extended Warranty.

Renee Loera

by from WHITTIER, CA 90604 |

Our experience with AutoNation Buena Park was excellent. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and professional in every way. Desirae Jenkins is a pleasure to work with, she really is an amazing person. Her professionalism, work ethic and genuine desire to make our buying experience a pleasant transaction was very much appreciated. Billy in Finance was also a pleasure to work with, he is also great. Thank you to Daisy as well for getting the car. I was involved in a very bad accident where a young girl hit me and my beautiful 2005 Camry XLE was a total loss. I was blessed to walk away and I know in part it is because my Camry was sturdy and the quality was superior. I loved my Camry and although I could not replace all of the luxury I had in my 2005 car, I knew I would go with Toyota again. Thank you AutoNation Buena Park. Thank you Desirae for your patience & expertise. I would not hesitate to recommend you to any of my friends and family for their future car needs. Cordially - Renee Loera

Great services

by from Buena park, Ca |

Waiting time for the service performed was good enough.

buying experience

by from buena park, ca |

I felt comfortable with the sales person and the offer given to me.

Great customer service

by from Anaheim, Ca |

The dealer seemed to have limited experience and still did an excellent job! She was very nice and made me shopping experience a very pleasant one.

Great service/great deal

by from Carson, CA |

Great price and rapid response. Recommend the dealer

Great service

by from Anaheim, CA |

Thax for your service to buy a new car...stay 10:30 pm until finish release a new car to new customer....only few thing need clear like the new cover for 4 wheels but I Think it's not the big deal to me...again , thank a lot for your help buy a new car in your dealer ...Buena park toyota dealer........

excellent service

by from los angeles, ca |

As soon as i walked to the dealership i was attended quickly. The salesmen showed me the different prices and models that the dealership had to offer. the salesmen took consideration on the car i wanted, once approved for the car i was shown ways to make payment. overall i went home with a new car and no regrets of purchasing a car. I suggest if anyone is curious of buying or considering to get a car they should make this dealership the first place to check out cars.