AutoNation Toyota Buena Park

Used 888-279-0341
Service 877-268-3341

Great car, Great price, Great people

by from Torrance, CA |

I am so happy I went to AutoNation and bought my Toyota Camry. They have great service, the car was a great deal, and great people, especially Kriti, our salesperson. I plan to buy another car at AutoNation and I recommend people to buy their cars there.

2015 Prius Purchase

by from CARSON, California |

Kind and thorough assistance from salesman Bryan Castanares and their finance manager. No hassle and great presentation. I will rate it 10 in the scale.

2002 Saturn SC2 3 door Red 72000 miles

by from Fonatan Ca. |

Return customer. Good used car selection. Very impressed by the prompt & courtious sales person (Chris I.). Never did he pressure me. He knows his stuff. Car was impressive, very clean & detailed. No hairs, smell or gum. You dont see that too often in used cars. Test drive was 4 blocks and suggested I drive on freeway, which I declined. Finance was on top of the loan, making an offer in 15 minutes. Documentation lasted 14 minutes and done in 1 hour. Overall, I would reccommend AutoNation Toyota Buena Park. Sales 10/10 Finance 8/10 Service 10/10 Showroom 8/10 Selection 9/10 Sales is what makes the deal anyhow, right?

Very good service at AutoNation

by from Whittier, Ca |

I took my car in for a software upgrade recall. They received my car very fast and completed the work within 1 hour. And my car is running perfectly.

Was pleased with the knowledge of the Fleet Mgr -

by from La Habra , CA |

Was very impressed with the personalized selling experience we received from the Fleet Manager , Diserae . We purchased a new Camry from her and she is very good at all the aspects of car sales . She is especially good with customer follow - up . The F & I ( Finance & Insurance ) people explained all the available after market items that were available and their associated cost BUT there was no pressure to purchase anything . We did purchase a Lo Jack security system but I Intended to do that on any new vehicle we purchased . Would most assuredly buy another vehicle from Auto Nation based on our positive experience with this purchase .

November 12, 2014

Dave, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

The Best!

by from Cypress, CA |

Bought several cars here over the years. Albert New is great person to deal with. No pressure and works with you to make a deal!

Great salesperson

by from Whittier,CA |

Great knowledgable salesperson...Muzelle B. was great throughout the entire process. Great price on car...very clean...Thank you Buena Park Toyota Staff

October 22, 2014

Thank you, Charles. We are happy you found us so helpful! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied.

Nice people and nice price

by from Irvine, CA |

It was a very good experience! The sales man Shawn Ullah is very nice and smart. I got my car with a nice price.

Great Sevice at AutoNion Toyota Buena Park

by from California |

AutoNation Toyota in Buena Park was a great company to purchase our Prius. Everyone was so helpful

Jason Giese was a great salesman. Good luck Jason.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The Salesperson, Jason was patient, polite, highly professional and a great salesman.

Wonderful service, Friendly Staff

by from Bell Gardens Ca |

Was looking for a Toyota Corolla. Evelyn was of great help to us in finding the car that we wanted, giving us different options. She also helped us get the best deal for us.Very happy with the overall experience. The Finance team explain everything to us without any rush. The Team made sure we left satisfied and we sure did. Thank you all for your help. I will make sure I recommend this dealer.

September 29, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!