AutoNation Toyota Scion Buena Park

6400 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90621

New 877-859-2111
Used 888-279-0341
Service 877-268-3341

Found my hard-to-find car!

by from Orange County, CA |

Autonation Toyota Scion Buena Park found me a car that I was assured wasn't possible to find. They tracked it down out of state and brought it in to get me the perfect car. Excellent customer service - William, Desirae and Billy were great, very helpful, made the whole process very smooth.

Awesome service

by from Buena Park, ca |

Nick is a great sales person and really cares about the customer.

Great Customers Service

by from s walnut st anaheim, ca |

?I just leased a new Toyota Prius, and the staffs were very nice and helpful?. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

Excellent Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Excellent service. Service advisers had great attitude.

Outstanding service

by from Garden Grove |

Thought that perhaps my lack of credit history would keep me from getting the truck I really wanted.. top of the line Tacoma 4x4, but Deitrich, my salesman, pulled out all the stops and helped me realize my dream of owning a new Toyota. Special thanks too to the finance department for believing in making the purchasing experience amazing and tailored to suit the customer's wants and needs. They were by far the most amazing team of sales professionals I have ever met. I have purchased more than 10 new cars and at least 10 used ones in my lifetime, and Autonation Toyota of Buena Park, especially Dietrich, were the most knowledgeable, courteous, and the fastest sales team ever. I can't say enough good things. One thing I can say with confidence, is that they will make your buying experience truly a great experience.

Great over the top services.

by from La Mirada , california |

Syed at Toyota auto nation truly made it possible for me to receive my new car on the same day I came. I couldn't ask for a better representative, he helped me find the best car suited for me and made sure my mom and myself were comfortable. He even saved me money by referring me to another car insurance!

THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!

by from MONTEBELLO, CALIFORNIA |

LET ME JUST SAY BUYING A CAR IS BOTH EXCITING AND NERVE RACKING! I WAS A FIRST TIME BUYER AND HAVING HEARD ABOUT THE HOURS OF WAITING AND DREADFUL PAPERWORK FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S CAR BUYING EXPERIENCES I WAS LESS THAN THRILLED AND NOT TO MENTION NOT THE WAY I WANTED TO SPEND MY SATURDAY.... I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW 2015 TOYOTA CAMRY SE AT AUTONATION TOYOTA OF BUENA PARK AND LET ME JUST SAY MY CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS EASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING! I AM A VERY DIRECT PERSON AND MY TIME IS VALUABLE, I KNEW WHAT I WANTED AND I KNEW WHAT I WANTED TO SPEND, SYED SHAH KNEW THIS THE MINUTE WE SPOKE ON THE PHONE... THE MOMENT I GOT THERE I WAS GREETED BY FRIENDLY STAFF AND THE CAR I REQUESTED OVER THE PHONE WAS READY AND WAITING! SYED SHAH MADE SURE ALL MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED AND MY FAMILY AND I WERE COMFORTABLE AND BEING TAKEN CARE OF THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS. HE IS VERY EFFICIENT AND TRULY A GREAT HOST! NOW CAME THE BUSINESS SIDE WITH THE PAPERWORK AND SIGNATURES...... MY FAMILY AND I WERE MOVED TO AN OFFICE AND WHEN WE SAT DOWN AND HEARD CHALINO SANCHEZ PLAYING WE WENT FROM OFFICE TO WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN MY PRIMOS (COUSIN) HOUSE! ERNIE FARIAS JR. MADE HOURS SEEM LIKE MINUTES!!! MY DAD WAS CO SIGNING FOR MY CAR AND WHILE HE DOES SPEAK SOME ENGLISH ERNIE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BEST IF HE WENT OVER ALL THE DETAILS OF THE CONTRACT IN SPANISH TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS UNDERSTOOD, SOMETHING BOTH MY PARENTS WERE VERY THANKFUL FOR. ERNIE HAD US LAUGHING FROM BEGINNING TO END AND BY THE TIME EVERYTHING WAS SIGNED WE FOUND OURSELVES NOT WANTING TO LEAVE! HE TRULY IS VERY PERSONABLE! AUTONATION TOYOTA OF BUENA PARK TRULY DELIVERS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE! MAKING YOUR CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE A TOP PRIORITY SO THAT WHEN YOU LEAVE THEIR DEALERSHIP YOU LEAVE WITH MORE THAN JUST A GREAT CAR, YOU LEAVE WITH A SENSE OF SECURITY AND CONFIDENCE THAT YOU CHOOSE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS! *A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MIKE HODGESON AND YOUNG PARK

Good service

by from Buena Park, CA |

It was a pleasant experince to buy a car from Franklyn Rivas. Thank you.

Great experience

by from huntington beach, CA |

I used SchoolsFirstCreditUnion and Jqnine Martinez was so sweet and very helpful and found exaxtly what I was looking for and from start to finish I was directed to AutoNation Toyota Sicon Buena Park. Jason Giese was so helpful and didn't pressure me at all and it felt like royal treatment. Thank you so much

Good Service

by from Rowland heights , CA |

Franklyn is a very nice guy. He is very detailed in showing functionality of the car.

Xlnt personnel, service, irritating Finance Dept.

by from Mission Viejo, CA. |

PROS: Sales staff was excellent....knowledgeable about Internet Pricing, models, availability, incentives, etc. The sales staff worked with me to get me a nice deal and expressed their desire to keep me as a buyer. Obtained a new vehicle for me that was off lot at a sister dealership while I waited. CONS: Long waits for paperwork (was there 4 hours from start to finish of the whole deal) and the arrival of the car that was at a lot only about 20-25 minutes away. And as usual, the irritation of the Finance Dept. in getting through the paperwork and the very tiresome back-and-forth of the selling of an Extended Warranty.