Capital Eurocars

Service 877-245-4753

Discover the Difference

Buying another Mercedes

by from Tallahassee, FL |

This week I bought my fourth Mercedes 350 from Capital Eurocars. Each time my sales person was Bruce Parker and he, as in the past, provided excellent service in facilitating price negotiations, training on the new vehicle, respecting my requests, and even coming to my house to sync the garage door opener. I will continue to be a customer of Capital Eurocars in the years to come. THANK YOU BRUCE!!!

Great service

by from Tallahassee. Fl |

First maintenance experience with my E350. Excellent service and quality. Anthony Taylor is a great professional to work with.

My Experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I've taken all my cars to Capital for years. The Mercedes to CSR Tony Taylor and the BMW to Lee Woodruff. Excellent repair and maintenance work every time.... I highly recommend them for your German car needs. RH

Great Customer Service by Tony Taylor

by from Tallahassee, FL |

We have been getting our MB GL450 serviced at Capital Eurocars for over 4 years now. Our Service Representative, Tony Taylor, has always gone the extra mile to ensure we have a good experience. He knows how to make a customer happy and satisfied. During the service process he keeps me updated via email or cellphone. I would not ever hesitate to recommend Tony Taylor at Capital Eurocars. Thanks Tony!!

Bruce Parker

by from Alford, Fl |

Bruce Parker was so very helpful to us in our purchase of a new E 350. During my first visit he spent about two hours dicussing the car and it's capabilities, even though he knew we were using the European Delivery Program. We made 3 or 4 trips to visit with Bruce. He was so helpful on every visit. He is so knowlegible about Mercedez Benz's, the new ones and facts about older MB's that we have owned. We would highly recommend you visit with Mr. Parker at CapitalEuroCars in Tallahassee, Fl. Bruce and Judy Harrison Alford, Fl.

Well done!

by from Melbourne, FL |

Parke Stafford did a great job on very short notice. I would highly recommend him to others.

Parke Stafford is the best!

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

I recently took my car in for routine maintenance. The folks really take care of you. I highlight Parke here in this review. Parke is the face of the service process. It starts with him and ends with him and he takes care of me. The service process is a team approach and as captain of the process, Parke is the best.

Good old Fashion service

by from Tallahassee |

Parke is a truly GREAT Advisor that goes above and beyond to take care his clients and I am just that!. He is one of the type of people to where if there is ANY think mis-communicated in the transaction its YOUR OWN FAULT.. Because he is that thorough, and i appreciate that. He was able to get something that I was expecting to pay a LOT for down to minimal cost to me and that's what I call SERVICE... Thank you Parke and staff!

Great Experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I was very pleased with the help I received from Andrew Brew when purchasing my new Mercedes SLK 350. He was very helpful and enthusiastic, without any of the "high-pressure" negative aspects often associated with making a car purchase. He was very attuned to my preferences and went above and beyond to find the exact car I was looking for. Andrew seemed to really be concerned that I find a car that I would be happy with, not just in making a sale. He was very responsive to all of my questions before my purchase, and he has contacted me since my purchase to ensure everything is going well.

Pre-owned Purchase

by from Niceville, FL |

Andrew Brew made purchasing a pre-owned vehicle from Capital Eurocars as quick and painless a process as possible. My wife and I drove away from the dealership in less than 2 hours completely satisfied with our Expedition. I will ask for Andrew immediately if I make any future purchases from this dealership.