Capital Eurocars

Service 877-245-4753

The Better Way To Buy

Excellent Sales Service

by from Thomasville, GA |

Michael Felton took the time to show me a variety of cars because I came to Capital Eurocars undecided about which car I wanted. I test drove both VW and Volvo models. After deciding on a Volvo V60, Micheal had to make quite an extensive search to find a car with the colors and options I wanted without trying to add extras I did not want to pay for. Eventually a car was located and the original price agreement that I had made was adhered to so my overall purchasing experience was very satisfactory and I was impressed with the professionalism of everyone I delt with.

Tony Taylor is a great service personal. A++++++++

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Tony Taylor will make me keep busying Mercedes. He is very professional and very straight forward and he is the best.

Excellent Service

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Parke Stafford of Capital Eurocars displays diligence and professionalism in the execution of his tasks. He seems very reliable and genuinely interested in resolving the vehicle-related issues of his customers. This is important to me as a customer and will go a far way in influencing my decisions about where to service my car in the future.

Great Service

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Mr. Anthony Taylor's service was superior and very professional. He answered all of my questions and went the extra mile to give me a quick lesson on certain aspects of the car features. I felt a little stupid asking him questions but he constantly assured me that he was there to serve and it was okay to ask questions. I was very impressed and felt comfortable to speak with Mr. Taylor. I am a Policy Analyst by profession and I left your dealership feeling more informed about my car. The work of changing the light socket (per the the recall) was done and the car looked brand new with the complimentary wash and shine. Thank You Mr.Anthony Taylor

Excellent Service Experience

by from Quincy, FL |

Thanks to Anthony Taylor for providing excellent customer service. Tony takes very good care of my mercedes and it is a pleasure doing business with him. He is always friendly, professional and helpful in every way possible. This dealership has made tremendous progress with improving their customer service over the past several years.

Ultimate service

by from Thomasville, GA |

Great service thanks to Park Stafford at Capital Eurocars. They provided me with a car for the time I had my car in the shop!

Excellent service and great amenities.

by from Havana, fl |

Tony Taylor our service champion made the experience outstanding exceptional. Clean facilities with excwllent lounge. Car serviced well and returned much cleaner than when we came in.

Unexpected service.

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I say unexpected as in today's world there are so many service oriented businesses that do not understand what customer service/satisfaction means, yet Capital Eurocar certainly does. I have high expectations of myself and have always been willing to give it 150%. Rarely do I find employees today who even put in 75%. My interaction with Parke Stafford and Joe, the service manager, was a VERY pleasant surprise. They exhibited outstanding customer service, were expeditious, extremely polite, thorough and ensured that my experience was positive. The service area is so immaculate I absolutely was stunned........and very impressed. It is rare to see a home that is as clean and in order as the service area. I truly do not know how they do it. All around..........excellent experience.

Great Sales Service

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

We just purchased a new SUV from Capital Eurocars and Mr. Erick Joseph helped us to find what we need. He is very knowledgeable regarding BMW products and provide us with best service we can ask for. We are recommending this dealership to all friends and family. Ross & Ella

Tony Taylor at Capital Eurocars is super!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Tony Taylor is someone that I feel I can trust with my vehicle repairs. He is an effective communicator and a good listener. I appreciate his thoughtfulness and preparedness when attending to my service needs.