Capital Eurocars

Service 877-245-4753

The Better Way To Buy

Mercedes Benz Service is A+

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I have been for service on my BMW since 2010, and also after moving over to a Mercedes-Benz from 2012 to present. Aside from a great leasing experience for my Mercedes, one thing has remained a constant throughout my association with Capital Euro cars, Tallahassee FL-Parke Stafford, Service Consultant. Parke represents, from dropoff to pickup, the best an owner expects and receives in service. He is highly professional, great in making sure you are covered with transportation when needed while certain services require, and excellent in customer communication and final processing of your service process. Parke has been my guy from day one and compliments all the attributes of Capital Euro cars in Tallahassee. 5stars!

Mercedes Benz purchease

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Had a great buying experience with Client Advisor Bruce Parker. He was very courteous and knowledgeable which made my buying experience a great one. Will refer friends and family.

Sales Help Excellent

by from Talahassee, FL |

Bruce Parker did an excellent job handling our order and took us through the delivery process without a hitch. Very pleased.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT EVERY LEVEL!!!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Just last week, my father, who lives in Alabama was looking for a wagon. He found a great VW wagon at Capital Eurocars. Because I had such outstanding customer service when I bought a Volvo from them, and have friends who are always pleased, I encouraged my father to come and buy from Captal Euro becuase I could guarantee it would be a pleasant experience. And it was. He was very satisfied. The sales people who helped us were many, but mainly AL SCOTT. But the whole team really does exude professionalism and customer service. Each person we talked to was friendly, helpful and genuine, whether it was a manager, sales person or service person. They really have an incredible work ethic. And what I like the most is that they sell high end cars but they do not have a self important attitude toward their customers. I am very thankful that it was an extremely positive experience. Just to name a few of the people who were so friendly and to give an idea how personable they ALL are, in one car buying experience we met and had friendly conversations with Viktor, Al, Adam, Jake, Cameron, Dustin, Claude, Crawford and Mandy! Yes, all those people helped us and were super friendly!!! If there were 6 stars, I would give them 6 stars!

Tony Taylor in the service department is the best!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

We have been getting both of our Mercedes vehicles serviced at Capital Eurocars for 4 years now. The number one reason for this is TONY TAYLOR, our service representative. He always makes sure he has a loaner vehicle ready to go when I arrive, he helps me move my briefcases and golf clubs into the loaner. During the service process he keeps me updated via e mail and cell phone as to the progress. I have had good experiences in Atlanta and Daytona Beach, however Tony Taylor is the best ever. My car is always spotless and ready to go when promised. Their facility is a pleasure to be in, clean and modern. All of the staff is attentive and very friendly. I would not ever hesitate to recommend Tony and Capital Eurocars.

My Mercedes

by from Thomaville , GA |

Outstanding sales and customer service. Our salesman was Angus Thompson and he was the best we have ever had at any dealership. Very knowledgeable and delightful to work with. The only thing that was difficult was signing all the paperwork. It took several hours because they were very busy. Just know that up front and allow time for a thorough car explanation as well. A good half a day. We love our new GL-550!

Mary Jane Hall

by from Climax, Ga. |

We have purchased three vehicles from Capital Eurocars in Tallahassee, Fl and Bruce Parker is one the most efficient Salesmen we have ever dealt with. He was honest and fair and made sure we knew everything we needed to know about the bells and whistles on the car. He follows up by checking on us when we take our car in to be serviced. Mr. Parke Stafford is the absolute best Service Manager I have ever had. He makes sure he explains all items on the list to be taken care of and explains costs. He has always been so helpful to go over this in detail with me since my husband passed away to make sure I understand. He treats customers with much respect. I have had the occasion to have Mr. Tony Taylor assist in the Service Department and he is also very nice and helpful. I honestly think Mr. Parke Stafford treats me the way he would want his mother or wife treated and that means a lot to me.

Great Customer Service!!!!

by from Ochlocknee, Ga |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Capital Eurocars and was served by Angus Thomas. He provided excellent service from the beginning of the process until the end. He was very professional and courteous while answering my questions and addressing my concerns. He was knowledgeable of the vehicle I purchased (Lexus GS 350) and successfully guided me through important features that would have been difficult for me to understand by relying on the owners manual alone. He was patient and always had a professional response to my questions. He's a real gem and is the main reason I will recommend my friends and acquaintances to purchase a vehicle from Capital Eurocars. He did a phenomenal job of representing your dealership.

No Pressure+Great Team=Great Experience

by from Quincy, FL |

I found the vehicle of my dreams online on a Sunday at Capital Eurocars. Submitted an email inquiry and received a response almost immediately from Angus Thomas. Angus arranged test drive and from there it was very professional, no pressure experience. Capital has a great team in Angus, John Sipay and Mandy Barnard. This was by far one of my best vehicle buying experiences. I have already recommended Angus and Captial Eurocars to several of my friends.

COMPLETELY SATISFIED!!!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I went to Capital Eurocars and was assisted by Angus Thomas. He is the Best!! From the beginning to the end, Angus was very courteous & professional. We'd sat down and discussed the car I was looking for. I gave him my specs of what I'd like. He searched diligently and kept me abreast of his searches until he KNEW he'd found the perfect car for me. Once the car was on the lot, I received the phone call I'd been waiting on..."I found your car!" After completing all of the necessary paperwork, Angus took the time to show me how to work everything in the car --- no need to read the owner's manual. I am COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the work of Angus & Capital Eurocars staff!! This, by far, has been the best experience I've had in purchasing a car. In a few years, I will return to Capital Eurocars when Angus has found the next "perfect" car for my daughter. Thanks Angus!!