Capital Eurocars

Service 877-245-4753

The Better Way To Buy

Thanks! Mr. Andrew Brew

by from Perry Florida |

Me and My wife Ananda was very pleased this time . Andrew was and has all ways Helped up. He was there for us last. and this Time, and in the near Future . He is the one to help up with the next car. Me and my wife may be Odd to other people. We have a house we use only for the week days and one for the week end. A beach house for Holladay's And now one for Vacation Home in Maine . In that benign said, We know God put Andrew Brew in our life so we can help each other. I always looking for the good in People because good people like Andrew keep pushing you up with God in Hand. There a lot of good in this life and I am going to get mine, Again Thanks ( Andrew) and looking forwarded for the newer car. Thanks' @lvis

Excellent Services and always on time.

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Tony Taylor makes sure that my 2007 Mercedes stays in great working order and the service at Capital Eurocars is always quick and pleasant.

Anthony Taylor was very helpful and professional

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Anthony Taylor was very helpful and professional. He stepped right in and assessed the situation and explained the problem to me concerning the issue with my wife's car and what needed to be done to resolve the problem. Job well done Tony and thank you very much. Blaine A. Smith

Service is Excellent

by from Tallahassee FL |

We have worked with this dealership for over 15 years. The customer service through Lee Woodruff is the best. Even when things are hectic, Lee takes the time to work with you and your needs and make you feel like the only customer. He looks out for your needs and the small details that he integrates make a huge difference.

Great service.

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Park Stafford makes sure that my 9 year old Mercedes E350 stays in great working order and the service at Capital Eurocars is always quick and pleasant.

Ian Wyre Service Advisor

by from Santa Rosa Beach |

I have a Dealer within a 20 minute drive as opposed to a. 2 hour commute to BMW Tallahassee . Ian Wyre and his team make it worthwhile to have my BMW serviced there and his ability to make it a smooth and pleasant experience is worth the extra planning. Keep at it , Ian! Thanks, SCV

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I recently had my vehicle serviced at Capital Eurocars in Tallahassee, FL This experience was above and beyond my expectations. This was made possible by my Service Advisor Lee Woodruff who was extremely courteous and competent. I highly recommend this dealership from its sales department to the service department.

Review of Parke Stafford

by from Donalsonville, GA |

Mr Parke Stafford was very attentive to my needs and my time. He was very courteous, listened to my concerns and when problem was detected the part was ordered and repaired in a timely fashion. He called immediately to get me a rental car since I lived out of town. I received a call when repairs were complete and my car was ready.

Great service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Recently bought my Mercedes and brought it in for the first time for servicing. Was taken care of by Anthony Taylor and had a great and easy experience. He was very knowledgeable, professional and helpful!

Great service, clean facilities.

by from Shady Grove, FL |

I have been dealing with Parke Stafford for several years. He is professional is every regard. Never disappointed in the quality of service or in the people at Capital Eurocars. Great dealership with great people.