Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3987 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

New 888-270-1174
Used 888-280-1311
Service 888-256-6957

RIGHT ON THE CORNER! RIGHT ON THE PRICE!

Great Customer Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Durango and we love it! We have two children and it is perfect for our family. The vehicle rides great and it is easy to get in with our two little ones. Nick Onorato was an awesome sales rep. He took his time and showed us a lot of different vehicles and found something that fit our needs and budget! I highly recommend buying a car at Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep!

August 1, 2013

We're very happy that you and your family are enjoying your new Durango. We appreciate your business and that you took time to post your feedback online for us. Thank you!

Happy with my RAM Truck and Tallahassee CJD

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Consumer Reports led me to the RAM 1500 Ecodiesel, which led me to Tallahassee Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge. Love my new truck, the service was great and the price was reasonable. Just wish they had a shorter name.

September 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are very pleased to know that you are loving your new truck! Thank you for your business!

Great Customer Services

by from Monticello, Fl |

My review is for Tall. Oil Express, I was there on August 13, 2015 . I would like to commence Chris Clouser a job well done. Chris is very professional making sure all your needs is taking care of. His smiles just bright up your path even doth you going to spend a large amount of money meaning his social skills is awesome. He has great leadership skills before his staff give the same respect. I am so prouded to know you have a lady Stephia to finish the product in this place of business. Thank God for people like Chris and staff. I make sure I bring all my cars for oil change just to see Chris and the staffs they make my day..Chris is a great asset for your company.

September 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our Express Oil Change. I know Chris will be very pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate your business!

Easiest Vehicle Purchase

by from Crawfordviile, FL |

Thank you Josh Moody for the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made. You were very knowledgeable of the Durango. I left feeling like it wasn't just a sale but that they will do anything in the future if I need it.

September 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Josh will be very happy to know how hassle free he made this buying experience for you! We appreciate your business!

Great Customer Service. Great experience

by from Radford,Va |

I purchase a used RAM 2500 pick up. The salesman was very patient and I did not feel any pressure to buy. I was very comfortable during the entire process. I would recommend Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

September 3, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We hope you are loving your Ram 2500! We appreciate your business!

Great sells person.

by from Midway |

I walked in only looking get some work on Jeep. A short time later, I drove away in a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Mr. King was clear. Not pushy at all. Just offered the pros of vehicle and I'm driving happy. Talk to this guy.

What a great team!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

What an outstanding team! Everyone we encountered from start to finish was wonderful. Robert made sure we found just the Grand Cherokee we were looking for. He answered every question with detail and even researched a couple of things just to ensure he had it 110% correct. A big thank you to Mike who made sure everything was perfect on our paperwork and took the extra time to go over it all with us. And of course Nick who made sure the price was right and that everything was done efficiently! This was honestly the best experience we have had when buying a car. I highly recommend the team at Tallahassee DCJ !! And also recommend the Grand Cherokee. We were concerned about downsizing from our Tahoe but absolutely love it. We will be back!

September 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I know Robert, Mike, and Nick will be very pleased to know that they helped make your buying experience a positive one. We hope you are loving your Grand Cherokee! Thank you for your business!

Would recommend

by from Tallahassee, FL |

There was a minor glitch in the buying paperwork, which they fixed without a hassle when it was discovered. Otherwise, as enjoyable an experience as possible from the inherently unenjoyable process of buying a new car. I have not used it yet, but their express oil change facility is a plus.

Service is great

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Since I have had car for a year they get work done quick and right.

Easy sales process

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Just bought two new cars, to join the one we already had. I am happy with the sales staff and enjoy shopping here.

Service department

by from Tallahassee |

Customer service is good and attentive they take care of me.