Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3987 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

New 888-270-1174
Used 888-280-1311
Service 888-256-6957

RIGHT ON THE CORNER! RIGHT ON THE PRICE!

Great Customer Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Durango and we love it! We have two children and it is perfect for our family. The vehicle rides great and it is easy to get in with our two little ones. Nick Onorato was an awesome sales rep. He took his time and showed us a lot of different vehicles and found something that fit our needs and budget! I highly recommend buying a car at Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep!

August 1, 2013

We're very happy that you and your family are enjoying your new Durango. We appreciate your business and that you took time to post your feedback online for us. Thank you!

MINERAL SPRINGS SEAFOOD

by from Panacea, Florida |

I purchased my 2014 Dodge Laramie after trading in my sports car and I LOVE IT. My husband was sold on a different brand truck for years. But once I brought my new Dodge home I could tell he was bothered. Since then my husband has purchased a 2015 2500 Dodge Tradesman. Thank you Christopher Lee for your great salesmanship and the help of our wonderful staff.

Great Used Car for my daughter.

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

My daughter and I were looking for a safe used car that was practical and worry free. We found the car we were looking for at Tallahassee Chrysler Jeep. She is very happy to have the 2005 Kia Sorrento EX. Our salesman was very patient, friendly, and willing to listen to our needs before presenting a final price. He (Joe) considered everything we asked for which made the deal even more enjoyable. I was very happy to shop there and will do so in the future. Customer service there is more like "customer care" because they really do care about the customer and how they can meet your budget needs.

Tallahassee Dodge Durango

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Good experience purchasing my new 2015 Dodge Durango Citaldel. Salesman and manager were very helpful and expedited process very quickly. Vehicle was delivered as promised with step boards installed.

Fourth time!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

This is the 4th automobile that i have purchased from Tallahassee Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and once again I am very happy with my new Jeep Grand Cherokee! Mr. Robert Davis is an excellent, thoughtful, professional, and understanding salesman who made my buying experience very easy! Thank you!!!!

Wonderful buying experience!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

This is my 11th vehicle from Tallahassee Dodge, Chrysler Jeep, and it is yet again another outstanding buying experience. The owner, Chuck Urban, has always been the utmost in professionalism, and he has always made shopping here a great experience. My salesman, Robert Davis, is the finest in his field! Thank you both for another great truck!

horrible service leid to just to get a sale

by from tallahassee, FL |

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealer a certified preowned vehicle. The day after i revisited the dealer to express some concerns to our salesman regarding our car( passanger sliding door was loose and rattles as we drive , airbag light was cosistantly on for passanger seat, Car had not been alligned prior to our purchase wich we made salesman aware during test drive, light switch was loose , and seat plastic at bottom was broken ) We like fools got swindeled into buying this great warranty as the salesman stated which would even cover our tires and he stated that all these thiongs could be fixed we just needed to make an appointment at the service department to get the issues resolved NOW THE REALITY--i took the vehicle to service and come to find out none of these issues are covered under the warranty hahaha. Then they try to bill me for these issues wich clearly are very important as i do not want my door to fall off while im driving. The warranty has a 100$ deductible no one told me about. clearly these are deceptive people who dont care about their customers and only care about their commissions. please dont buy a car here many other good dealers in town .

Terrible customer service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I found a used vehicle online that I was interested in trying out. Knowing that there can be a delay between the lot and the websites, I called ahead to make sure the vehicle was still available. It was, so I scheduled an appointment to go see it. When I got there, it had already been sold *prior* to my calling. Thinking to give them a second chance, I inquired about another vehicle that I saw on the lot. When I asked if I could test drive, the staff couldn't find the keys anywhere. I don't know if telling me the original vehicle was available was intentional or a mistake, but at the least, this place is horribly disorganized.

Poor Customer Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Went in looking to purchase a 2013 Dodge Durango Crew. I had a trade in and a check from my lender. I spoke to Richard and he assured me I would not find a Durango less than $30k. Asked him to search the state (as stated on their website) and get back with me, never heard back. Got on cars.com and found a 2013 Dodge Durango in Nicholasville, KY. Ended up purchasing a 2013 Dodge Durango from Chrysler/Dodge Nicholasville in Nicholasville, KY. They delivered the Durango to me three days after I visited my local Tallahassee Dodge Dealership. I really tried to give business to my local Dodge dealership but their arrogant and uncaring attitude sunk the deal!

Really?

by from Tallahassee, fl |

I was interested in an inexpensive car for my son and answered an ad on cars.com for this dealer. When I got to the lot the car was not there but had been taken to the service dept for reasons unknown. We found the car there, which can best be described as a fixer upper. It was a 1998 Toyota camry that had seen better days. I still thought, yeah, its a starter car for my son. Upon entering the vehicle, parts of the dash were missing or broken, one door handle was broken. When I tried to start it, the battery was dead. They jumped it and I took it out for a drive and discovered that the whole front end was shaking so bad, we made a uturn and took it back to the service dept. My guess is that this "vehicle" is now being used to make some one very happy in a third world country as a car bomber's fertilizer transport. Screen your cars before advertising and wasting someone else's time.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. While we do try and accommodate everyone when it comes to the appropriate vehicle fitting our customers budget, this vehicle was obviously not a very good fit at all. I do apologize and we will work on the posting of a car before it has gone through an inspection. If you are still looking for a vehicle, I'd like to put you in touch with Shawn, our Sales Manager. He would be better able to find out your price range, along with your needs, and see if we have a better vehicle for your son. Please let us know if you would be willing to give us another chance. Management 850-576-4111

Looking at a truck

by from Marianna |

Went to look at an internet vehicle. It was in there boneyard. It stayed there. They told me they would have the shop look at it and call me back, no call back. Not impressed

March 25, 2014

We're very sorry that you did not receive a call back and that a member of our sales team did not assist you. Customer service is extremely important to us. If you would be willing, we would really like to have our Sales Manager get in touch with you. Is there a good number they could call you? Thank you,