Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3987 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

New 888-270-1174
Used 888-280-1311
Service 888-256-6957

RIGHT ON THE CORNER! RIGHT ON THE PRICE!

Great Customer Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Durango and we love it! We have two children and it is perfect for our family. The vehicle rides great and it is easy to get in with our two little ones. Nick Onorato was an awesome sales rep. He took his time and showed us a lot of different vehicles and found something that fit our needs and budget! I highly recommend buying a car at Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep!

August 1, 2013

We're very happy that you and your family are enjoying your new Durango. We appreciate your business and that you took time to post your feedback online for us. Thank you!

horrible service leid to just to get a sale

by from tallahassee, FL |

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealer a certified preowned vehicle. The day after i revisited the dealer to express some concerns to our salesman regarding our car( passanger sliding door was loose and rattles as we drive , airbag light was cosistantly on for passanger seat, Car had not been alligned prior to our purchase wich we made salesman aware during test drive, light switch was loose , and seat plastic at bottom was broken ) We like fools got swindeled into buying this great warranty as the salesman stated which would even cover our tires and he stated that all these thiongs could be fixed we just needed to make an appointment at the service department to get the issues resolved NOW THE REALITY--i took the vehicle to service and come to find out none of these issues are covered under the warranty hahaha. Then they try to bill me for these issues wich clearly are very important as i do not want my door to fall off while im driving. The warranty has a 100$ deductible no one told me about. clearly these are deceptive people who dont care about their customers and only care about their commissions. please dont buy a car here many other good dealers in town .

Terrible customer service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I found a used vehicle online that I was interested in trying out. Knowing that there can be a delay between the lot and the websites, I called ahead to make sure the vehicle was still available. It was, so I scheduled an appointment to go see it. When I got there, it had already been sold *prior* to my calling. Thinking to give them a second chance, I inquired about another vehicle that I saw on the lot. When I asked if I could test drive, the staff couldn't find the keys anywhere. I don't know if telling me the original vehicle was available was intentional or a mistake, but at the least, this place is horribly disorganized.

Poor Customer Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Went in looking to purchase a 2013 Dodge Durango Crew. I had a trade in and a check from my lender. I spoke to Richard and he assured me I would not find a Durango less than $30k. Asked him to search the state (as stated on their website) and get back with me, never heard back. Got on cars.com and found a 2013 Dodge Durango in Nicholasville, KY. Ended up purchasing a 2013 Dodge Durango from Chrysler/Dodge Nicholasville in Nicholasville, KY. They delivered the Durango to me three days after I visited my local Tallahassee Dodge Dealership. I really tried to give business to my local Dodge dealership but their arrogant and uncaring attitude sunk the deal!

Really?

by from Tallahassee, fl |

I was interested in an inexpensive car for my son and answered an ad on cars.com for this dealer. When I got to the lot the car was not there but had been taken to the service dept for reasons unknown. We found the car there, which can best be described as a fixer upper. It was a 1998 Toyota camry that had seen better days. I still thought, yeah, its a starter car for my son. Upon entering the vehicle, parts of the dash were missing or broken, one door handle was broken. When I tried to start it, the battery was dead. They jumped it and I took it out for a drive and discovered that the whole front end was shaking so bad, we made a uturn and took it back to the service dept. My guess is that this "vehicle" is now being used to make some one very happy in a third world country as a car bomber's fertilizer transport. Screen your cars before advertising and wasting someone else's time.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. While we do try and accommodate everyone when it comes to the appropriate vehicle fitting our customers budget, this vehicle was obviously not a very good fit at all. I do apologize and we will work on the posting of a car before it has gone through an inspection. If you are still looking for a vehicle, I'd like to put you in touch with Shawn, our Sales Manager. He would be better able to find out your price range, along with your needs, and see if we have a better vehicle for your son. Please let us know if you would be willing to give us another chance. Management 850-576-4111

Looking at a truck

by from Marianna |

Went to look at an internet vehicle. It was in there boneyard. It stayed there. They told me they would have the shop look at it and call me back, no call back. Not impressed

March 25, 2014

We're very sorry that you did not receive a call back and that a member of our sales team did not assist you. Customer service is extremely important to us. If you would be willing, we would really like to have our Sales Manager get in touch with you. Is there a good number they could call you? Thank you,

effective

by from Panama City, FL |

Found a car that sounded like it had all I wanted, Clicked on is" it still available" within 5 minutes I had a call from the salesman, explaned what all we wanted on a new Caravan, Fifteen minutes later got a call that the one we were interested in did not fill our needs BUT they had another one that did, Decided to drive 100 Miles to look at it, 2 hours later we drove home in our new Caravan.

March 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review online. Customer service is very important to us! We hope you are enjoying your new caravan!

Not Great

by from Tallahassee |

Took time to drive out to look at a internet listed vehicle. It was already sold. Wasted a bunch of time. Big detach between internet service and live lot. On site sales staff was inexperienced. I was there to buy a vehicle. Sales staff should of steered me to other options, Bought a vehicle one week later from other internet dealer. Staff had a hot lead just didn't know what to do with it. I was a cash buy with money burning a hole in my pocket. Could of at least took information and found me what I was looking for. Overall the live sales kid was nice, just not a great salesperson. The internet sales person dropped the ball and wasted my time for no reason. Half-a%^&*( job.

March 17, 2014

We're very sorry that you had such a negative experience with our sales department. Customer service is extremely important to us in every department.

Poor Morals, Little Integrity, Feel betrayed

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Initially went in last Saturday and met a dealer named Dwayne, while test driving a 2009 Jeep Liberty I noticed the roof was leaking and the headliner was stained. Upon talks we met an agreement on price they were going to give me $22,000 on my 2011 Camaro which is reasonable only $900-1200 below book value and the Jeep Liberty was going to cost $13500. I was also assured that the roof and headliner would be fixed free of charge. Since it was late on a Saturday the banks were closed for the loan, I offered to put cash down as long as they would hold it, they said we did not need to do this as we "legally" agreed that I would purchase it and they were going to repair the leak and I would come pick it up exactly 1 week later for the agreed upon price. Thursday I called and we were in the process of finalizing the financial aspect of the deal. At the price of $13500, then I would put $2000 down, thus giving me a total financed of $11500. When he sent me the final invoice the total I needed to finance was 16,679. Upon questioning and being irate I was informed that they would now only give me $18500 for the a camaro which was $3500 less then we agreed on and that the Jeep was going to cost 14,949 which was 1,449 less then we agreed on and they would not repair the roof which was literally dripping water from the headliner. Poorest set of morals, and respect I have ever experienced. So as they said "We work extra hard for military members and make sure our deals go through smoothly and pleasantly" was possibly the biggest lie and fraud I have ever experienced. Also I drove three hours for this vehicle. The sales manager is manipulative and this company truly does not care about the customer.

Used cars

by from Tallahassee, FL. |

I went in on Monday 03/18/13 looking for a used car. I talked to Brian Donahue. He let me test drive a few cars. Even though I told him I was financing the car through my credit union he still offered to try and see if he could get it financed through the bank they use. By 2pm of 03/14/13 I was driving off with my new used car. Thank you very,very,very much Brian Donahue. This is one satisfied customer.

August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and I'm glad Brian was able to help you find a new vehicle. We appreciate your business!

Went in to look at a used car

by from Tallahassee |

I had been speaking with a sales rep over the phone throughout the day and they knew that we were coming. They confirmed at 3:30 that we would be heading out there at 6:00 (the soonest we could get off work) and they told us that was fine to call on our way and they would pull the vehicle up that we were interested in getting. I called on our way there and the rep didn't answer (no big deal I assumed they were on another call). When we got there we learned that they rep I had been talking to had already left work even though they knew we were coming and didn't mention to anyone else that we were coming. By that attitude of the sales rep I have pretty much sealed the deal that I won't be going back there.

February 8, 2013

We are very sorry for the confusion that happened. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you would be willing, we would like the opportunity to make up for our mistake.