Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet

New 877-590-3363 New877-590-3363
Used 877-583-5860 Used877-583-5860
Service 866-953-3121 Service 866-953-3121

Real deals, real fast!

Amazing car buying experience!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My wife and I leased a 2013 Chevy Traverse from this dealership and we couldn't be happier with our experience. Caitie Mook, our salesperson was amazing. She treated us with respect and helped make the experience a positive one. She even entertained our 5 year old with a matchbox car and a balloon. That really impressed us and showed Caitie was in it for more than just the sale. Barbie Jordan, the sales manager worked with us to come up with a payment that was fair and affordable for our budget. It was definitely not a take it or leave it affair. When we drove away from Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet, we honestly felt like part of the family. That's a dealership we can recommend to our friends. We will definitely be back.

May 24, 2013

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are so glad Catie and Barbie made it such a great experience for you. We strive to make every customer feel part of our family and are so happy we succeeded. Thank you so much for the promise of your recommendation and thank you for choosing Dale Earnhardt Jr Chevrolet. Mike Futrell - General Manager

Great Service

by from Crawfordville, FL |

I came in to have an oil change, tire rotation and throttle body cleaning. Jason and George greeted me and we discussed the work to be done. I also asked about the scratch on my rear quarter panel and they called over Mr. Cole form the body shop who happened to be in the service center at the time.He said he could most likely get 90% of the the scratch out when i came to have the front end repaired. When I came back to get my car from the oil change, tire rotation and throttle body cleaning Jason went and pulled my car up and took me out to the car. He showed me where the scratch was and they had buffed the scratch out at no charge!!! You can't even see where it was. What a great surprise! Way to make a great impression on a customer! Word of mouth is a great advertiser!!! Thank you Jason, George, Mr Cole and Dale Earnhardt Jr Chevrolet!!!

Horrible sales staff

by from Quincy, fl |

I went twice to the Chevrolet place on Tennessee st. Each time I asked them for cash price on vehicles after an hour and 45 minutes the first time the second time I kept it down to 30 minutes with let us see if we can finance you.......ugh. So now I just went to another dealership in Tallahassee and bought a car in cash, and it took all of about one hour including the test drive. Too bad for your loss Chevrolet.

April 13, 2016

Hi Lola, my name is Justin Carraway. I'm the Customer Service Manager for Dale Jr. Chevrolet. Please call me at 850-350-7925. I'd like to hear from you to see how we can do better in the future. Thank you for your consideration.

Great Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My sales person Sean Godwin was excellent. He gave me all the time I needed. He kept in touch but I did not feel pressured.

April 12, 2016

Thank you for your outstanding review!!

sean godwin great service

by from tallahassee fl |

the hard work in order to get me approved for the vehicle I wanted was greatly appreciated . I am satisfied with my purchase

April 12, 2016

Thank you for your kind review!

Sean Godwin

by from Tallahassee FL |

Sean was very helpful, accurate and genuine. Sean treated me as a human being and not a rushed next sale. He was very patient, personal and honest. I appreciate his quality customer service. I can tell by his character he truly had MY best interest at heart. He made my car buying experience easy and breezy. Thank you so much Sean from the bottom of my heart!!!

April 12, 2016

I'm glad to hear you had such an outstanding experience. Please contact us if you need anything!!

Sean Godwin

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Sean was very friendly and willing to accommodate my requests. Overall I'm very happy with the service I received. The process was very painless and quick. However in a few instances I feel as though there was a bit of running back and forth to answer questions which is expected some one of a new salesperson

April 12, 2016

Thank you for your business and your great review. Please call us if you need anything else!!

good job sean godwin

by from tally,fl |

really nice place great people had a wonderful time buying our truck thanks to SEAN GODWIN

April 12, 2016

Glad to hear you had such a great truck buying experience!! Please contact us if you need anything in the future!

normal oil service

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Brought my truck in today to get serviced after making the appointment yesterday . I get here and they tell me I am not on the schedule then they said it will take up to 3 hours to change my oil and lube it what a joke . Get the same results every time we come here for service . Someone needs to address this issue ASAP

GO Dale for expert service

by from Tallahassee, Fl. |

The service found the cause of my problem in seconds then had it fixed within an hour . GREAT JOB EVERYBODY! And thanks to Dale for well train ready to serv attendants on all levels. When I am at dale's place I feel at home.