Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet

New 866-798-6496
Used 888-497-9428
Service 877-371-8610

Real deals, real fast!

Amazing car buying experience!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My wife and I leased a 2013 Chevy Traverse from this dealership and we couldn't be happier with our experience. Caitie Mook, our salesperson was amazing. She treated us with respect and helped make the experience a positive one. She even entertained our 5 year old with a matchbox car and a balloon. That really impressed us and showed Caitie was in it for more than just the sale. Barbie Jordan, the sales manager worked with us to come up with a payment that was fair and affordable for our budget. It was definitely not a take it or leave it affair. When we drove away from Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet, we honestly felt like part of the family. That's a dealership we can recommend to our friends. We will definitely be back.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet responded to this review

May 23, 2013

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are so glad Catie and Barbie made it such a great experience for you. We strive to make every customer feel part of our family and are so happy we succeeded. Thank you so much for the promise of your recommendation and thank you for choosing Dale Earnhardt Jr Chevrolet. Mike Futrell - General Manager

Great service

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I purchased a 2015 Chevy Malibu. The customer service I received was phenomenal. I was greeted by not only my sales representative, Jason but also met several other representatives throughout the day. Everyone was friendly and helpful in what I sometimes describe as a tough process. The incentives offered were great and helped keep me within my budget and allowed me to great the car I wanted.

I am so disappointed!

by from Perry, Florida |

I had a good experience the first time I bought from Dale Earnhardt jr Chevrolet but I guess when you buy a used vehicle they decide you shouldn't get the same treatment. My vehicle that I bought took hours to get ready for me to drive home and I understand they had to replace a couple of parts. But I did drive all the way back to Perry with a wonderful saleswoman Samantha to pick up my trade in truck. Only to come back to the dealership to wait until 830 pm to finally get my truck. Samantha and Jerrod were great! My buying process started at about 130 pm and I left at 830 pm with my new used ride. I didn't care anymore so I didn't bother looking at my truck when it was ready to leave. All i wanted to do was eat and get home. But my new used vehicle was filthy, the bed of the truck had I don't know what in it I scrubbed it for at least 2 hours to get it clean and who ever washed it missed huge spots and I don't know if they tried to wax it or not but I was able to buff out a couple of spots to get a shine instead of the dull finish they sent me home with. And then without getting under the truck I could see the mud the dealership ppl didn't wash off. All I can say is thanks but I will not be coming back to this dealer again.

Just the Right Car!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

We bought a Cruze. Our sales consultant was very helpful. Everyone we worked with was efficient and polite. It was good! Not intimidating at all! They really tried to make sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted.

Do not buy a car hete

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Worst dealership I have ever encountered. There was nothing but haggling in the price. The manager kept coming in to convince us they were giving us the best price! I told them I wanted a payment under a certain amount and they showed me cars I did not want. I worked with a guy who knew nothing, and Barbie. She was a case. I would avoid this dealership at all costs!!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from THOMASVILLE, GA |

I went in upside down on my new truck looking to trade for a used truck. I left with a new Silverado with payments I can live with. Lynn was very helpful in setting up our appt and Chris was very energetic in selling us our truck. I highly recommend this dealership.

Great Buying Experience on 2015 Tahoe LS

by from Tallahassee |

I had been shopping on the internet for a month looking for the best deal on either a 2014 or 15 GMC or Tahoe. I had a very good offer in hand from a dealer out of town. Before I made a three hour trip, I went to the GM web site one more time looking for a particular color and trim level. The next morning I got a e-mail from Lynn Mihalich offering her assistance. I dDcided to stop by Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet to see what they could do. I was pretty direct with Lynn that I had found the Tahoe I was looking for out of town for a very good price. Lynn turned me over to Jerome Hill to see what they could do to earn my business. Explained to Jerome what I was looking for and the price point I wanted. While they didn't have the Tahoe in inventory that I wanted, they found one at another dealership, acquired it, and had it delivered to Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet the next day. Jerome and Barbie Jordan worked to give me a great price on my trade-in and a price on the Tahoe that saved me a trip out of town! Every one I dealt with was friendly, courteous and professional. I have probably owned more than 50 cars in my driving years and the crew at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet made this experience memorable!

Hole in One Experience at Dale Earnhard Jr. Chevro

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I am a senior car buyer with many experiences to my credit. This one was as joyful as having another hole in one at my favorite golf course. From the initial email to the first call and finally driving out the car dealership I was pleasantly surprised by my experience. Lynn was the catalyst to get me to the dealership. Her telephone response to my email inquiry was prompt; informational; friendly; and very professional. When I arrived at the dealership I talked to Beverly and Tony who were also of the same cut as Lynn. I told them what I was looking for and what I would pay for it and would not spend 4-6 hours in buying anything let alone a car. I was in and out in two hours with the car that I wanted at the price I wanted. When I buy my next vehicle I will go back to this dealership.

Very Disappointed

by from Albany, GA |

I was very interested in purchasing a 2010 F150 Harley-Davidson at this Tallahassee dealer and called after a failure to respond to my internet request in mid December 2014. I called and "Samantha" stated that they did not have a Chevy Harley Davidson available. I had to repeat the make and model and inform her that there was no such thing as a "Chevy Harley." I was told the truck was available on Mon (12/22) and left my information with Samantha and Marianne, a "supposed" sales manager. After Christmas I was contacted by Samantha (12/26) as a follow-up about the truck. I had to tell her that the truck wasn't appearing on their site nor on Autotrader but was told it was still available. She even took it upon herself to schedule me an appt on Sat AM @ 9:00. Remember, they contacted me about coming down which is a 1.5 hr drive for me. I arrived at the dealer about 9;25 and was told that the truck was sold "last night. Did Samantha call you?" Samantha did call at 9:08 AM (which I was unable to answer) just as I arrived in Tallahassee. I would not recommend this dealer at all and was blinded by the well-known name.

Excellent Experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Our buying experience was excellent. What made it a good experience to start with is the Salesman, Tony Brewer. He was nice and treated us with respect. He made us feel that he sincerely wanted to help us get the automobile we wanted. How customers are treated is very important. Tony has great customer service skills. He was so helpful that both me and my husband purchased a vehicle. Me a car and my husband a truck. Overall, the experience was excellent.

Mr. Ellis Thomas

by from Valdosta, Ga |

I had a great experience. The staff was friendly and courteous. Mr. Steve Tucker took his time looked over everything pertaining to my situation and helped me find a new car to suit my budget. I purchased a new Chevrolet Sonic. I thank all of you and the management team for seeing that I got the best deal and incentives possible. I'm enjoying my car and still a little shocked.