Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet

New 866-798-6496
Used 888-497-9428
Service 877-371-8610

Real deals, real fast!

Amazing car buying experience!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My wife and I leased a 2013 Chevy Traverse from this dealership and we couldn't be happier with our experience. Caitie Mook, our salesperson was amazing. She treated us with respect and helped make the experience a positive one. She even entertained our 5 year old with a matchbox car and a balloon. That really impressed us and showed Caitie was in it for more than just the sale. Barbie Jordan, the sales manager worked with us to come up with a payment that was fair and affordable for our budget. It was definitely not a take it or leave it affair. When we drove away from Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet, we honestly felt like part of the family. That's a dealership we can recommend to our friends. We will definitely be back.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet responded to this review

May 23, 2013

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are so glad Catie and Barbie made it such a great experience for you. We strive to make every customer feel part of our family and are so happy we succeeded. Thank you so much for the promise of your recommendation and thank you for choosing Dale Earnhardt Jr Chevrolet. Mike Futrell - General Manager

Great service!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I had my Chevy Cobalt recalled and the guys at Chevy were super quick about getting the parts ordered for my car, getting me scheduled, and getting my car back to me right away. Because of how great they were to me at Chevy, I even had them fix other minor things with my car that I needed to have fixed, and they were so quick and made the process so much easier. None of us like car problems, but Chevy definitely made it an easier time for me. David Rodes espiecally who helped me when I came in, provided wonderful support and customer service, and made sure that I was understanding of what my car needed and how it would be fixed. I strongly recommend this dealership, and although I did not buy my car directly from the Tallahassee dealership, I'm a very proud to be a Chevy owner and no that they will be happy to help me should I ever run into further complication with my vehicle. Very loyal and apprecicative of their customers.

unsatifed with the whole experience

by from Chipley Fla 23428 |

My experience at Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet was not the best. would not recommend to any one looking for a used car. got car home and the hood to car does not even close. Ask for a copy of car fax. salesman all he could show it had been in some accident. Even though I had to start from rebuilding my credit . I fill strongly . I fill salesman Terry White to great advantage of me . Found all kind of dents all over car you could not see due to it was kept in sun the whole time. Terry did fight hard for the final deal but I think Dale EARNHARDT Jr. should look at these reviews. Tammie Shelton

GREAT SERVICE

by from TALLAHASSEE, FL |

I PURCHASED A 2014 CHEVY CRUZE FROM DALEEARNHART JR CHEVROLET. I HAD ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING EXPERIENCE IN PURCHASING A VEHICLE. I WISH I COULD HAVE CAME TO YOU GUYS SOONER. IM SO HAPPY WITH THE SALES AND THE STAFF THEY WERE ALL SO HELPFUL. I WILL BE COMING BACK SOON AND I WILL RECOMMEND DALEEARNHART JR CHEVROLET TO OTHER CLIENTS.

2014 Chevy Camero

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I recommend any one looking for a customer oriented dealership to assist them with purschasing to car to visit Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet.I purchased a 2014 Chevy Camero and have been very pleased with it performance. My sales person Alan Swindle was helpful in assisting me with determining how much car I could afford and ensured that I received the best possible interest rate over time. Thanks to everyone at Dale Earnhardt for their hospitality and "communicative" attitude. Taza Simmons

Fantastic Service and exceptional Financing

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

I went into Dale Jr Chevrolet and wasn't expecting be approved for anything... I met with Roger McKenzie, the salesman, and he immediately started helping me...I told him I wanted a 2008 or newer SUV and didn't want to put money down, only my trade in. He got right on it. He sent in the finance manager named Aubrey, an extremely nice younger man, to help me. After some time they got me approved and Roger showed me a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer. It was nice but while we were looking at the Trailblazer, Aubrey brought the Keys to the 2008 GMC Envoy and said "this is the nicest vehicle on the lot for what we got you approved for". He brought it around and we decided to take it. We started out with NO credit and got in to the Envoy with no down payment and under $350/month like I requested...got a great interest rate at 9.95% and the overall experience was wonderful...next vehicle I get I will be going back to see Mr. McKenzie and Aubrey...best place to buy a vehicle!!

Great Experience!

by from Thomasville, GA |

We purchased a 2006 HHR from this dealership. After having bad experiences at other places, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet was a breath of fresh air! The customer service was excellent. They helped us get into a car that was quite suitable for our family. We are so very grateful and will return in the future!

terrible customer service

by from Tallahassee Florida |

completely unsatisfied with their customer service management was very disrespectful.Would not recommend this dealership to anyone

2015 Tahoe purchased Dale Earnhardt Jr.

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

We purchased the 2015 Tahoe and we are very happy with the experience at Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet. This is the first time we did not have to go out of town to purchase a chevrolet. Even on the web page, you all had the better price listing. You Sales staff ( Julius , Matt ) did a great job! We love our Tahoe !

GREAT SALESMANSHIP

by from TALL.FL. |

Recently bought a 2014 Silverado from Earnhardt Chevrolet in Tallahassee, Fl. We were very impressed by the sales staff of Gerald Stalvey & Justin Carraway. After explaining that my wife & I were only there for their best deal & would be pricing in other states as well,we decided to go no further. We probably paid a little more but it was worth it to get the sales service that these 2 individuals exhibited. Wish I had a business so I could hire them away from Earnhardt!! P.S. Not related & have never met these two until we went looking for a new truck, also not related!!!!!!!! The jury is still out on the service dept. as I have not needed it as of yet. Quality of repairs & facilities are rated as poor as we have not had a chance to use either one.

My amazing Spark

by from Tallahassee |

I had just purchased a scooter and I thought I made a good decision buying it because I felt like I was saving money in the long run and save up to buy a car. Because I had not been able to buy a car do to my credit and I didn't make enough to support myself and afford payments. But at this time I had the scooter for about four days and out of the four days I road the scooter once because of the rain! And I quickly doubted my decision and told myself I need a car. I was riding home which my co worker and I heard the advertisement for Dale Earnhardt Jr Chevrolet and I had heard it before but this time it was different it was like the guy was talking to me. So I went and the first person that came up to me as soon as I step out the car was Christopher Howard and he made my day and change my life. He was able to put me in a new 2014 car with no money down and he was even willing to go as far as to come out his own pocket to help me out. This guy was amazing, because I never thought that I would be able to get into a brand new car ever.. Thank God for Chris.. Thank you Chris...!!!