Kraft Nissan

Used 866-663-5076
Service 866-670-2035

Excellent customer service!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Kraft Nissan is the place to go if you are searching for a new or used car. Friendly and professional customer service is what makes Kraft superior to other dealerships. The sales associate Edgar Iturrino was great and made my buying experience easy and stress free. I recommend Edgar and Kraft Nissan to anyone!!

August 9, 2013

Thank you so much for these kind words, we are glad you had a wonderful car buying experience with Edgar Iturrino. Should you need us in the future, just stop by! Thank you Olivia!

Service after Sale

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

I bought a used truck from these guys on 4/18/14 and there were some paint scratches that was brought up at time of purchase, but could not be resolved because of the bad weather that day. The salesman (Bill Delashaw) said to "come back in a week and we will pay for some repair $100 or so, we will treat you fair." Within that week I washed the truck and found some serious paint chipping that was obviously covered up. I brought it back a week later pointing out the paint chipping and they would not help me. The repair would've been $250 and they wouldn't cover it. They wouldn't even cover half of it, none of it! He looked at me like i was crazy (used car sales manager, Lee Davis). I was very surprised and very disappointed. Their paint guy who quoted the $250 was also surprised. He offered to do it elsewhere for cheaper. I will never do business with them again. They're liars and crooks.

Great Experience!

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

I was dreading the process of buying a new car when my vehicle was totaled. When I went to Kraft Nissan I was greeted by a friendly salesman who immediately put me at ease and made the whole experience fun and easy. I will definitely be sending my friends to see Travis Thigpen at Kraft Nissan! Pleasantly surprised with the whole process and perfectly happy with my low mileage preowned Rogue! Thanks Kraft Nissan!

August 9, 2013

We are happy Travis was able to make the process pleasant for you, and we thank you for choosing Kraft Nissan for you car purchasing needs! Thank You Beth!

Sanam Akbar

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I recently purchased a car from Kraft Nissan and it was one of the most pleasant experiences I've had at a car dealership. Bill Deleshaw was professional, personable and super helpful with our needs and what we were looking for. He facilitated a smooth transaction, overall. I would recommend Kraft Nissan to anyone.

August 9, 2013

Thank you so much Sanam, we are so glad you chose Kraft Nissan, and that Bill Deleshaw was able to provide you a wonderful experience!

Stress Free buying process.

by from Quincy, FL |

The salesperson, Travis Thigpen, was very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. He made the purchasing process one the least stressful I?ve ever had. I?d be lying if I said I wasn?t hesitant about dealing with Kraft, since I?ve never used then before, but my daughter had a said they were easy and great to work with. She had bought a car earlier from them. So I am glad I did. So, if you are looking for a Nissan or a used vehicle, I recommend Kraft Nissan.

August 9, 2013

We are happy to hear that your experience was a great one, and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you George!

Great New Car Buying Experience

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Sales Consultant Travis Thigpen is an asset to the Kraft Nissan team and I enjoyed the opportunity to work with him on the purchase of our new 2013 Rouge. He has great product knowledge and customer service skills and was very friendly and professional. Travis made our buying experience easy and stress free. I will definitely recommend Travis and Kraft Nissan to my family, friends and co-workers.

August 9, 2013

We are so happy to hear that you had a great time here at Kraft Nissan. Thank you D Summers!

Buying made easy

by from Tallahassee , FL |

I would rather stab needles in my eyes than go car shopping. On that note, Edgar Iturrino made my car buying process great. I never felt pressured. He was very professional, informative and polite. My goals were met and I did not have to compromise. The Kraft Nissan dealership is indeed a family feel.

August 9, 2013

We are so glad that Edgar was able to met your goals and create a comfortable car buying atmosphere for you! Thank you S Gurney, stop by anytime!

In love with my 2013 Nissan Altima

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I want to thank Bill Deleshaw and Erik Shipley for their outstanding customer service. They were very friendly and made me feel welcomed. They took care of everything and got me the best deal possible on my 2013 Altima.

August 9, 2013

Thank you Cindi for choosing Kraft Nissan, we are glad that Bill and Erik were able to make the process enjoyable for you.

very happy with my truck purchase

by from TALLAHASSEE FLORIDA |

was great buying car at kraft nissan and bill deleshaw did a great job

August 9, 2013

Thank you Jonathan, we are happy you enjoyed the time you spent at Kraft Nissan!

Kraft Nissan Tallahassee, FL

by from Tallahassee, FL |

The salesperson, Bill Deleshaw, was very helpful. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. If and when we decide to purchase a new Nissan, we will definitely buy from Bill at Kraft Nissan.

August 9, 2013

Glad to hear you had a good experience with Bill Deleshaw, we at Kraft Nissan will be happy to assist you with all of your vehicle purchasing and servicing needs. Thank you Craig!

mr jeff andrew

by from crawfordville, fl |

What a great place to buy a truck. Everyone was so helpful and buying process was so easy

August 9, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your time at Kraft Nissan as much as we enjoyed helping you find a Truck to fit your needs. Thank you Jeff!