Paramount Motors NW

2908 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134

Used 866-351-5720

great guys

by from burien,Wa |

i appreciate the moment talking to these great guys when i bought my c class.no haggling n very professional as compared to other dealerships.i will recommend paramount motors to everyone looking for luxury cars

Definitely worth visiting

by from Bellingham, WA |

Peter and Robert are friendly, non-nonsense professionals who seek out great deals through auction, and work on reasonable margins. They recently found (and we promptly bought) a 2013 Passat with just 7,000 miles for much less that the virtually identical 2015 model. And their showroom is packed with a great selection of used, top-name brands in excellent condition.

No follow up.

by from Spokane, WA |

They did not answer any of my questions about the Mazda 6 that I called them about. They took my phone number, but no call back nor any follow up to my inquires. They did not respond to my email message as well. We will look elsewhere for our next vehicle.

New Car to Me.

by from Tacoma, WA |

I emailed Peter and gave him my financial details and he had the paperwork all ready for me. It took longer to get the insurance than to sign all the paperwork. Thank you Peter!!!

Will Look Elsewhere Next Time

by from Washington |

We bought a Mercedes there and within two days the car had an engine malfunction leaving me and my family almost stranded. After brining the vehicle back, the owners agreed to fix it, on their dime, which was appreciated, but their snotty attitude was not. We were reminded repeatedly during the conversation they were paying for the repairs out of their own pocket and we were 'lucky' considering this was a used vehicle and they did not 'have to' do anything. Gee, great cusomer service guys. Yes, it was a used vehicle, but selling us a premium car at a premium price I figured we be getting a reliable vehicle....just sayin'. We won't be a repeat customer.

Made buying simple

by from queens ny |

I had the experience of doing business with Paramount Motors NW. I must say they made my experience simple and comfortable. I did not have to go to the location given I was all the way in New York. They handled the transaction well and I recieved my car in reasonable time.

Great car-no runaround

by from Issaquah,WA |

It was easy to do business with Paramount. I got the car I wanted without any run-around. I felt like it was a fair deal. I was treated well and will be back for my next car