Rainbow Chevrolet

2020 W. Airline Hwy, LaPlace, LA 70068

New 866-901-2218 New 866-901-2218
Used 866-755-0827 Used 866-755-0827
Service 888-341-5035 Service 888-341-5035

The RAINBOW PROMISE..SATISFACTION. Price is Important, Satisfaction is Priceless. Real People, Real Deals

The only Dealership we buy Vehicles from

by from Reserve La |

Every Vehicle we have bought has came from Rainbow Chevrolet. Everyone is so nice and very helpful. The two young men Danny and Jarrett helped us with the buying process. They had to get what We wanted from Pensacola Fl and had it delivered to the dealership. It only taken a day for it to come in and they both helped my wife and I set everything up. I love that all Chevrolet come with built in Wifi so our grand baby can use the iPad wherever we go.

I work hard for what I got

by from Gonzales LA |

Mr Roland helped me today to get me into my Acura that I've been wanting for good min. The price was good and my monthly payments are great. I'll tell all my friends about Rainbow chevy and Mr Roland.

Family needed a new SUV

by from LaPlace LA |

We needed to get our family a new SUV that could hold us all when we go places. When we got to Rainbow Chevy Vinh showed us a few SUV's that could work for us. When he showed us the Traverse we knew it was the right SUV for us. Vinh did everything for us to make it ours. They have what it takes to make people fell like family and they also had a person to help us in learning how to use the stuff in our new SUV. We would like to say thank you to Jarrett for doing that for us.

Rainbow is the Greatest

by from LaPlace LA |

I wanted to let everyone know that Rainbow Chevrolet is the Greatest Dealership around! They take the time to help people to get into a car. It was no rushing me into something I didn't want or need. I told them want I was looking for and what I wanted to pay each month. They showed me everything they had in what I wanted and in the price range I needed to be in. That's how a dealership should act like. I just wish more dealership would be like that.

mom got a new Camaro

by from Paulina LA |

It was time for me not to have a soccer mom suv anymore and get me a sports car. We came into Rainbow Chevrolet and was greeted by Vinh. He is a very nice young man and he offered to help us in getting me my Camaro that I always wanted. They have a very nice selection to choose from. I decided on the 2015 Black Camaro 2LT. I said if I was going to do this I was going to do this right. They made it very easy for us and I never been to a dealership that the GM Mr William was in every part of the deal. He even signed us up for finance. Now that's first class service... When we was all done signing another gentleman Danny came over and showed us how to set up everything in my new Camaro. He was super nice and answered any question I had about my Camaro. He even told me to call or come by and ask for him if I needed or if I forgot how to use anything in my Camaro. This was by far the BEST experience I ever had at a dealership or even anywhere. Thank You so much Rainbow Chevrolet.

I got the Best deal ever

by from Kenner LA |

I never knew that the best deals on cars and trucks would be in Laplace LA. I've been looking for a good while for my next truck and after looking and looking a came across Rainbow Chevrolet in Laplace LA. I called up about the truck I seen online. I spoke with an manger and he told me they had the truck I wanted and to come in and ask for Ellis. So I came, I saw, I wanted it! Thanks Ellis for all the hard work you did to get me my truck.

Silverado for me!!!

by from Lutcher LA |

It was time for me to get into something new because my last truck was from 2007 and it had a bit of miles on it. I decided it was time and Tanya my salesperson was very helpful in finding me the right truck in the color and package I wanted. Rainbow Chevrolet has a lot of trucks to choose from and they have people that will show you how to use everything inside of it. Jarrett was so nice to help me set it all up. The only thing now I need to do is get me a smart phone so I can use all of what my truck has to offer and Jarrett said he would help me again to show me more and how to use it. what a great team Rainbow Chevrolet has!

My Malibu

by from Reserve LA |

Mr Roland is a wonderful Salesman at Rainbow Chevrolet. This is our 3rd car we bought from him in 6 months and I plan on buying the rest of our cars from Roland and Rainbow Chevrolet. With in the last 6 months they added a person to teach us how to use Bluetooth etc. Danny was a big help in helping me set up my wifi also. Thank you Roland and Danny

Happy days ahead

by from Vacherie LA |

My sales lady Waffa was to much in a good way. She had me laughing the whole time as we waited to go into finance. We talked so much she felt like family but like the ones you actually like. I would definitely come back to see her for another car. Danny was such a nice person and was eager to help in showing me how to set up everything in my car and I really appreciate that! Rainbow Chevrolet has an A-Plus team...

SS Baby

by from Ponchatoula LA |

I've been thinking about getting me a Camaro for a long time. When Tanya told me she has an all new Chevrolet Camaro SS I was like YES! Doing my test drive I knew this was the car for me. She asked for Danny to set up all my entertainment needs like Bluetooth, hands free calling, wifi... If anyone is looking for a vehicle go see Tanya and Danny they will get you a great deal. Thank y'all.