Rainbow Chevrolet

2020 W. Airline Hwy, LaPlace, LA 70068

New 866-901-2218
Used 866-755-0827
Service 888-341-5035

The RAINBOW PROMISE..SATISFACTION. Price is Important, Satisfaction is Priceless. Real People, Real Deals

great service, good help

by from Laplace,La |

I am satisfied with Rainbow chevrolet and will come back anytime. they are very helpful and I would definitely recommend

February 5, 2015

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Wafaa and Rainbow Chevrolet EXTRA CLEAN WORK

by from laplace la. 70068 |

I saw Waffa on facebook. I like her funny videos. I just had to come in and check her out. She was talking about the spring sale. I just love how well she took care of me when I came in. It was a delight to work with her. I will be recommend her to anyone that is looking for a car. From start to finish she was great.

Wafaa @ Rainbow chevrolet

by from tangipahoa la 70465 |

wafaa was a very excellent sales person and she helped me with everything and answered all the questions I asked.

great sercice , clean facilty excllent Wafaa

by from la place La |

wafaa did a great job, I really needed a car and she did everything in her power to help me. It was great customer service and I really appreciate it.

LUCY KENNEDY 2015 EQUINOX

by from LaPlace, Louisiana |

I have purchased cars from Rainbow for many years. They are friendly and willing to help in any way. The sales team worked with me, making sure I got exactly what I wanted. It was hassle free experience. I really like the service department. I'm not just a person--they know me by name when I go in. That is a great feeling!

April 2, 2015

When we sell a vehicle goal at Rainbow Chevrolet is not to just have a one time customer but a life time customer. As a life time customer you become part of the Rainbow family. Its obvious by your loyalty you have become part of our family. We appreciate all the business you have given us over the years and our goal is to continue serving you in the future.

rainbow chevrolet Wafaa

by from gonzales, la 70737 |

Wafaa & Jason did a Great job helping us today. really nice and worked with us to get a vehicle we wanted.

April 2, 2015

Thanks for your review we appreciate your business and we are glad you got the vehicle you wanted.

Sales/Tanya Madere

by from Hammond, La |

Excellent sales and finance department-couldn't have asked for a better experience buying a new vehicle!! Highly recommend Rainbow Automotive for your next vehicle!!

April 2, 2015

We appreciate your business and we are glad to hear you had a great experience with our sales and finance department.

Sales/Tanya Madere

by from Lutcher, La |

hello whom it concerns ;I'm rating this young lady who sold me a vehicle at rainbow Chevrolet ;I would recommend her to anyone

March 27, 2015

Thanks for your business and for your your review. Tanya appreciates it too.

Sales/ Tanya Madere

by from Paulina, La |

yes I would send anyone to Ms. Tanya I rate her a 10 she's very nice

March 27, 2015

Thanks for your business we really appreciate. Tanya thanks you too and she appreciates you writing this review.

Sales/ Tanya Madere

by from Paulina, La |

I was very much satisfied with Ms Tanya :very sweet kind sales person .I would recommend her to anyone .she gave me complete details on the car

March 27, 2015

Thank you for purchasing your new vehicle from us. We appreciate your business and we are glad you had a great experience with Tanya.

Never going back.

by from Morgan City, Louisiana |

Mindy Lynn Coronado ? 1 star I bought a 2014 Chevrolet traverse from this dealership, and I've had it only for one month. In this one month I've had nothing, but problems with these people. First and foremost, I made the mistake of signing before seeing my vehicle. We test drove the 2015 model, and we're told it had all the same features was just one year different. The dealer showed me how everything worked, and I was pleased. Dealer could see we were under stress dealing with an autistic child, and he took full advantage of that situation. When we got the vehicle every single feature was different. The bosse speakers weren't there, the radio was completely different literally none of the features he showed me were there, and the seats weren't the seats we wanted at all. Too bad we shouldn't have signed before seeing. Our fault for trusting a father. I understand that. It had a quarter of a tank of gas, and the dealer said come back for the plate we'll detail as well as give you a full tank. We weren't worried about the detailing and gas. We asked him over the phone if he could mail the plate. He said it was illegal no way he could, but said I could come pick it up. Note I'm not the one who signed my husband was the one who signed. I drove the hour drive with my infant, and when i got there another man assisted me. He said it wasn't illegal to mail it. He told me my husband had to be there to authorise it, and theres nothing he could do. I was told he needed to call a 1-800 number and they'd mail the plate. He said he'd give us a two week plate until my husband was able to authorize. The dealer saw me and said oh I mailed it to you so you didn't have to drive here. He said he forgot to call back and say it wasn't illegal to mail. What??? Drove all this way for nothing? I asked of the 1-800 number he said my husband didn't need to call, because he mailed it. After waiting an hour there for the wash he informed me there was 7 vehicles ahead of me, and said he'd give me gas money to come back. Come back? Why would I waste the gas and time when he already mailed it. I said forget the wash give me the gas. We went to the gas station, and he tells me don't tell anyone I just gave you a full tank of gas he's not supposed to do that. Don't tell anyone? So, he just robbed his company and wants me to go along with that. If he hadn't have pumped the gas already I would have told him I didn't want stolen gas. I left the dealership annoyed that I've wasted my time. A few days later I get the plate from him, and it's not the 60 day plate it was a written plate. A written plate??? Again he lied. We get a phone call that we need to go there to get the 60 day plate, and they need us to sign some more paperwork. Why not explain all this when I went to the place? We were beyond frustrated, and annoyed. After all this foolishness we were happy we had our vehicle, then we noticed a speaker was busted. Easy to fix no big deal. Then the change engine oil light came on. My vehicle has a sticker that says it has been serviced so why is this light coming on? Apparently the vehicle was serviced at 11,000 miles, but my vehicle has 16,000 miles on it. Apparently there was more than one previous owner of this vehicle not one like he claimed. So, engine oil and speaker have issues already.....I've only had it one month. What more should I expect else to go wrong with my vehicle? It's a 2014 with two other owners.....we're waiting to see what's wrong with it for it to have so many owners in one year. Would I buy from here again? NO! Would I send a friend or family member there? NO! They're lucky they got one star from me. Leaving no stars wasn't an option.