Capital City Hyundai

3106 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

New 877-686-5662
Used 877-246-1829
Service 877-378-6560

Hometown, friendly dealer, with big dealership professionalism

Amazing Overall

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

From the moment I walked in I was treated with awesomeness! My salesperson was Ken Roy and he guided me through the entire process with ease, even though my financial situation wasn't the best. The entire team made it easy and I walked out happy!

Awesome sales department!

by from Tallahassee |

I was searching for a good used car for quite a while and finally landed on City Hyundai's lot. This was a great choice. After working with Jay Jackson and William Toth, I finally found the perfect car and the perfect deal. William was not only friendly and accomodating, but very knowledgeable, as well. It was an absolute fun experience dealing with William. Everybody at the dealership is awesome. Great selection of cars on the lot and never felt pressured. Get over there and see for yourself!

Disappointing Service - Eight Days and Counting

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I'm extremely disappointed with the Service Department. Scheduled an appointment and dropped off my 2007 Entourage on the morning of Tuesday, May 27th, with issues regarding power door locks and sunroof. Eight days later, Wednesday, June 4th, and vehicle repairs are still not completed. Tried to be patience and understanding with service adviser and things I was being told about parts needing to be ordered or wrong parts delivered, but finally had enough. Asked for and spoke with service manager today, June 4th, who said he inquired about my vehicle for the first time after my call! I have to wonder what kind of manager has a bright red minivan occupying a space on your shop floor for eight consecutive days and does not bother to find out what is holding up the repairs on this vehicle until the irate owner calls on Day Eight? To add insult to injury, SM offers a rental car for the first time on Day Eight - already had to rent a car for out of town travel this past weekend at my expense. The service advisers have, in my opinion, been less than forthcoming and honest about status of repairs and time frame for completion. Also, more often than not, I couldn't reach a service adviser directly by phone but have to leave a voice message and wait several hours for a call back. I have lived in Tallahassee area for 20 plus years and have owned Hondas and Toyotas and not had these types of communication issues with other dealerships. Cannot even comment about the quality of the repairs because I'm still waiting. Shameful!

Very Good Dealership

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Had a great buying experience with this dealer, very friendly and would definitely recommended.

Careful for car damage!!!!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

After getting some recalls fixed and a battery changed I noticed that the inside of my driver's side door was damaged. Not only did they not accept responsibility, they made me feel like I was stupid. Like I didn't know what my car looked like before I brought it to them. Be careful at this shop. Take pictures of your car before you bring it to them. Who knows what they'll damage next.

Best Financing

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Awesome service! This place has the best financing available and everyone is super nice.

by from tallahassee, fl |

I wanted to take the time to write a special thank you to the team at Capital City Hyundai for getting me into the new Hyudai Genesis. I am in love with my new care and I couldn't be happy with the deal and service I go!

by from tallahassee, fl |

Thank you for the amazing service and the awesome deal that you guys were able to get me. I cannot thank you enough for helping me get a new car after my old one dead on me. I know ill make great memories with this new one!

Wonderful

by from tallahassee, fl |

Capital City Hyundai has a great selection of new and used cars. I was very happy with the decision that I made to buy a used Sonata. I got an awesome deal thanks to the wonderful salesman.

Great Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Great service and selection of cars. The salesmen were very helpful and informative.

by from Tallahssee, FL |

Thank you for getting me into the car I wanted. You were not pushy or hard on my husband and I and we really appreciated that.