Capital City Hyundai

3106 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

New 877-686-5662
Used 877-246-1829
Service 877-378-6560

Hometown, friendly dealer, with big dealership professionalism

Amazing Overall

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

From the moment I walked in I was treated with awesomeness! My salesperson was Ken Roy and he guided me through the entire process with ease, even though my financial situation wasn't the best. The entire team made it easy and I walked out happy!

Promises...Promises..No results

by from Tallahassee Florida |

Dealership took over a month to pay off my trade. In that time it happened that 2 payments were due and I paid them to protect me credit. The sales manager promised to get me reimbursed for their slow processing. It has been a month and a half and no results just more promises. The end result is I paid 2 months on a car I did not own or drive and a month on the new car all in a month and a-half. Hyndai makes a great car for the money but Capitol City Hundai is not the place you want to buy it!

New Owner

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

We recently went to Capital City Hyundai to get service done on my wives Velestor and while we were we met Mark who is the new owner. He made us feel like family. While we were there I saw a 2010 GMC Canyon and thought once again I would try and deal with them on purchasing it. This was at closing time so they told me to just take it home and come back the next day which I did and purchased it.Kevin in finance was very helpful and answered all of my questions. If you have had any problems dealing with Capital City Hyundai in the past I would highly recommend you try them again as this new managment is excellent.

Great service

by from Tallahassee , FL |

Phenomenal customer service! Deonte Walker was very kind and helpful. I was in a hurry and he made sure things were done in a timely manner. Took my car in for an oil change and service. It was done quickly and for a great price. I will be going there for any future car repairs from now on.

Making A Way Out of No Where!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

My initial day coming into the dealership was on October 15, 2014 after watching a extended infomercial on Comcast Cable. They repeatedly encouraged people to come in to get a great deal - even if you had bad credit. So, I came in. My initial entrance wasn't exceptional, so I'll omit the first 5 minutes of my visit. It seemed like the ENTIRE Management Team handled that situation, including the owner within 15 minutes. AWESOME. Now, I felt special. Then I had to tell them that my credit wasn't all of that and I probably wouldn't qualify to get a car on my own, but because of their commercial, I decided to come in anyway to see "just how real they really were". AWESOME! My birthday was two days away, but because they were willing to fight for me to get financed with several banks, I wasn't able to walk out with the keys that day....HOWEVER, a couple days after my birthday (because I too had to get some information to them....proof of income, proof of residency...you know...the normal things you should know to bring with you when you are buying a vehicle). THEN, JAY CALLED AND TOLD ME TO COME GET MY CAR!!!!!!!!! It wasn't just the cheapest thing on the lot (even though everything looked really nice), it was the vehicle I wanted! (And I wasn't willing to settle). I didn't even have to get a co-signer! Now, JAY JACKSON is totally amazing! He's the salesman that probably had nightmares, and had to experience sweat, blood, and tears trying to figure out how to make this MIRACLE happen. The expertise of JAY JACKSON, Lee Swasey and Paul Trippy (Whom I call The "A TEAM"), made this dealership and experience be one of the most amazing moments in a very, very, very long time. I am not getting paid for this review, nor am I getting anything for doing this review. I am simply a believer that you give credit where credit is due. Capital City Hyundai REALLY is all that was on the commercial...AND MORE! Thanks JAY JACKSON, The "A TEAM", and Capital City Hyundai!

Awesome sales department!

by from Tallahassee |

I was searching for a good used car for quite a while and finally landed on City Hyundai's lot. This was a great choice. After working with Jay Jackson and William Toth, I finally found the perfect car and the perfect deal. William was not only friendly and accomodating, but very knowledgeable, as well. It was an absolute fun experience dealing with William. Everybody at the dealership is awesome. Great selection of cars on the lot and never felt pressured. Get over there and see for yourself!

Disappointing Service - Eight Days and Counting

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I'm extremely disappointed with the Service Department. Scheduled an appointment and dropped off my 2007 Entourage on the morning of Tuesday, May 27th, with issues regarding power door locks and sunroof. Eight days later, Wednesday, June 4th, and vehicle repairs are still not completed. Tried to be patience and understanding with service adviser and things I was being told about parts needing to be ordered or wrong parts delivered, but finally had enough. Asked for and spoke with service manager today, June 4th, who said he inquired about my vehicle for the first time after my call! I have to wonder what kind of manager has a bright red minivan occupying a space on your shop floor for eight consecutive days and does not bother to find out what is holding up the repairs on this vehicle until the irate owner calls on Day Eight? To add insult to injury, SM offers a rental car for the first time on Day Eight - already had to rent a car for out of town travel this past weekend at my expense. The service advisers have, in my opinion, been less than forthcoming and honest about status of repairs and time frame for completion. Also, more often than not, I couldn't reach a service adviser directly by phone but have to leave a voice message and wait several hours for a call back. I have lived in Tallahassee area for 20 plus years and have owned Hondas and Toyotas and not had these types of communication issues with other dealerships. Cannot even comment about the quality of the repairs because I'm still waiting. Shameful!

Very Good Dealership

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Had a great buying experience with this dealer, very friendly and would definitely recommended.

Careful for car damage!!!!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

After getting some recalls fixed and a battery changed I noticed that the inside of my driver's side door was damaged. Not only did they not accept responsibility, they made me feel like I was stupid. Like I didn't know what my car looked like before I brought it to them. Be careful at this shop. Take pictures of your car before you bring it to them. Who knows what they'll damage next.

Best Financing

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Awesome service! This place has the best financing available and everyone is super nice.

by from tallahassee, fl |

I wanted to take the time to write a special thank you to the team at Capital City Hyundai for getting me into the new Hyudai Genesis. I am in love with my new care and I couldn't be happy with the deal and service I go!