Capital City Hyundai

Used 877-246-1829
Service 877-378-6560

Impressive

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I recently took my car here for service and i was impressed by how fast the completed my car. I was in and out before I knew it. I didn't even get to finish the magazine that I was reading. I normally get to finish all the magazines at a car place when I come in for service.

Best Help

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I was only looking around, I was approach by Dennis and he was very polite and courteous, show me around and explain to me the difference between one car and the other. He made sure I was comfortable with whatever choice I made, also he made sure I got the best possible deal on a brand new car. And I was only looking to get a used car.

New Hyundai Sonata

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I recently just purchased a Hyundai Sonata from Capital City. I was super happy with the deal that I got and I am still so excited about my new car. The salesmen here are really helpful and really work with you to get the best deal possible. Thank you!

great people took to long

by from Miami Fl |

We had worked out the deal prior to our arrival in Tallahassee however, it took over 3 hrs to finalize paper work and take ownership of the car. If the car was for me personnally (for our son) I probably would have walked out.