AJs Nice Cars

2438 W. Division, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-801-6381 Used 888-801-6381

AJ's Nice Cars is a family-owned and operated dealership that has been in business since 1985.

amazing!!

by from Cedar hill, TX |

I bought a 2000 BMW 328ci, wow what a wonderful buying process. I didn't have all of my down payment and Aj's team still worked a deal with me. My car had a small radiator crack that hadn't caused any problems yet and they fixed it free of charge before they delivered the car to me! The cars on the lot all appear to be in great condition as did mine, there's an awesome selection at good prices. such a breeze, would definitely do business with again.

Honest, earnest

by from Minneapolis MN |

They did a great job of accommodating a purchase from out of state - good communication, honest, earnest, very good experience.

worth the drive

by from Waco, TX |

the lots are full of vehicles so parking is a bit tricky, but it was worth the drive from waco. went to look at one vehicle and ended up with another. the price was fair. the financing is a bit weird in that there is not an interest rate, simply a monthly fee. if you have excellent credit, just bring your checkbook and buy the car. i had planned to pay this off in a couple of years, but instead decided to pay it off within thirty days. the sales people honored the cash price that was offered the day we initially purchased. should we need another used vehicle, we will definitely look here.

New Fan of AJ's

by from Millsap, TX |

I recently purchased a used SUV from AJ's. I can't remember having such a satisfying experience buying an auto from a used car dealer - ever! The buying process was "without" playing the usual games. They made me a great deal on a very clean unit. The Car Fax report was very helpful. I had two minor issues, bad battery and a/c problem that was corrected immediately, Daniel in service is the best! Nor took great care of us. I recommend these people with the upmost regard.

AJs Nice Cars: very nice indeed!

by from Wichita, KS |

Saw the car I wanted on cars.com, went to AJs (5-1/2 hours from home) and test drove it. Problem with rear wiper fixed overnight. They were very patient while the credit union dragged their feet on funds transfer for 24 hours. Then, they picked me up at the hotel, signed papers and they got me on the way with a full tank of gas! (Also had a very pleasant conversation about Lebanese food...but that is another story!)

GREAT SERVICE

by from Texarkana, AR |

My sister and I set out on an adventure last Saturday to buy our mother a car. We left Texarkana at 2 pm. Ronny told us he would wait for us and he did (well his nephew did) but his nephew was awesome. He catered to us and we were very hard to deal with HAHA. We were undecided and clueless actually as to what in the world we wanted. We went to drive an accord. But ended up seeing something else we like too. It was buried behind 10-12 other cars and they moved them all and got it out for us to drive. they stayed there with us til nearly 9pm when they closed at 6:30. They are great people and I recommend them to anyone. We bought the second car by the way :)

Great BusinessD

by from Plano Texas |

I have done business with Ronnie on several different occasions. From technology to websites to buying cars personally. Ronnie has always been a man of his word and his son as well. I read a couple of the negative reviews and know there has to be more to the story. It's human instinct to think cars are supposed to be perfect when we purchase them but when the vehicle is 12 to 15 years old with 150,000 plus miles there is no way to make them new again. Even tho it would get under my skin, no dealer would sell a car knowing it was going to have major issues days after the transaction date. Have a mechanic check it out before but I would highly recommend Ronnie AJ for a nice used car at a fair price.

Window shopping for a small pickup

by from Midlothian,Tx |

I was just checking the computer for a Toyota Tacoma and saw AJ's ad. I dropped and was met by a nice person who showed me the truck..Although I did not buy it at the time, I was impressed by the friendly guy that met me on the lot and showed the truck to me. If I was buying at the time, I would have certainly considered the Tacoma, it was exactly as advertised..

Not satisfied

by from Arlington, Texas |

The vehicle's description was not at all like what came with the vehicle. A bunch of lies. Sorry service, not professional at all. Don't buy anything from this guy.

AJ really has nice cars!

by from Fort Worth Texas |

I have bought several cars from AJs. Every time my kids turn 16 and need a good, reliable car for not too much money we go see Ronny at AJs. We get a fair deal on a good car. He has many many makes and models to choose. We always find a good car for the money and no problems ever.