Ocean Mazda

9675 NW 12th St, Miami, FL 33172

New 855-672-2662
Used 855-491-6665
Service 855-354-9870

Family owned and operated, serving South Florida for more than 30 years!

excellent internet department.easy to deal with

by from Miami f; |

we always buy our cars on line unfortunally almost all mazda dealers have terrible locations but Ocean mazda at Doral is best located but what I really did was to contact their internet department to buy a cx9,let me tell you when research around the other mazda dealers they all promise you huge discounts and I hate things to good to be true because they're lying and they were very honest ,excellent customer service,the internet department is very well trained and dedicated to help you to save time and money,they have a system in place,the gentleman that runs the department is an experienced internet manager from autonation and Mercedes benz I spoke to him,ask for his name Israel , that explains the customer service.excellent choice,really recommend it if you're looking for a mazda

Wonderful people,Best location and place to buy

by from miami fl |

here is the thing,i shopped a mazda in 4 different locations ,they told me a bunch of prices and the only people who explained me all incentives and rebates I qualified for was the staff at Ocean Mazda,these people don't need to sugar coated you to come,they have straight young and honest people,i noticed very young fresh faces not that traditional car people,they have the best location and dealer place,great coffee,chocolate ,mocha machine for free is great ,i was watching yesterday the soccer world cup while buying my mazda 6 and I felt like I was home buying my car,they are at Doral,i finished my purchase and went to eat to the knife,the city of doral is beautiful and safe,dyango,robert and Irael were great to me,i really recommend this place.

Bad Manager

by from MIAMI,FL |

My friend try to buy a car cause her car is five speed and she has problems with her leg and Mr. Oscar the manager told her to go get a cast on the leg with bad manners and keep driving the five speed car.

Great dealership!

by from Miami, Florida |

Great dealership! Honest people! If you are in the market for a vehicle, see Al Alvarez, he'll take very good care of you!

Great dealership!