Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island

1974 Alvin Rd, Grand Island, NY 14072

New 866-411-2785
Used 888-480-1487
Service 877-277-4165

Fuccillo Toyota sells cars for less, puts the more into trades, while providing the best car buying experience

leased camry 2012

by from Buffalo NY |

I leased a toyota camry (2012) today (Dec.12,2011) A.I. and Sam were great!! They met me exactly where I wanted to be and then some. They made the transition easy,informative and with much class and dignity!!!

December 14, 2011

Thanks for the kind words Chief. I hope you enjoy your Camry for the next 3 years and We look forward to working with you yet again.

Great staff

by from Grand Island |

The staff is outstanding. I was able to get in when I needed to and the repair work was done with great care.

service was good but it should have been covered

by from grand island N.Y. |

The service person was very polite and accommodating. The work was done quickly. I have no problem with the fucillo service dept. .

August 23, 2015

Marguerite, thanks so much for this awesome review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team has been friendly and accommodating during your visit. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Great Service at Fuccillo Toyota

by from Buffalo, NY |

Service was carried out quickly and in a professional manner. All service that I requested was met and it was done in a short time.

August 13, 2015

Justine, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Fuccillo Toyota. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Service appointment

by from Niagara Falls, NY |

Prompt appointment, swift and courteous service. Clean facilities and good coffee while I waited. The Service Manager was particularly helpful in scheduling my appointment so quickly. Thank you

August 8, 2015

Hi Jeanette and thank for the positive feedback. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here with us at Fuccillo Toyota. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Great service ,excellent personable staff

by from Grand island ny |

Service advisor was very friendly and helpful ! They took my car in right away in an emergency situation !

August 7, 2015

Christina, thank you for your using our service department. We're glad to hear that your emergency situation got handled to your standards. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

No Pressure Experience

by from Grand Island, NY |

I received very personalized attention due to my ongoing history with the dealership. Was made to feel at ease and not pressured to purchase.

August 5, 2015

Melynda - Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Congratulations on your purchase! We want to make our guests feel at ease during the purchasing process, and I am happy to hear that this was achieved with you. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing need; remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

clean comfortable building

by from north tonawnda, new york |

The salesman Dave was very friendly and listened to what I wanted.the process did not take to long and the dealership was very easy to find.

August 5, 2015

Kathleen, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Dave is great with people and focuses on what the customers' needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. If you have any questions about your new car, please come back in to visit! Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with local events and special promotions. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Great Service, Clean Facilities

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Thank you for having Wi-Fi for your customers. I brought my iPad and the time I had to wait just flew by because I was able to be occupied with something I like to do.

July 31, 2015

Alan, thank you for using our service department. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

5000 mile Prius service checkup

by from Grand Island, NY |

I appreciated that the service technician was prompt in helping me and took the time needed to answer my questions. He was done more quickly than he thought he would be. I appreciate that he valued my time.

July 28, 2015

Thanks Jordan for the outstanding review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service technicians. We understand that servicing your car takes valuable time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get exclusive specials! Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

by from NY |

Luigi and Mike were awesome to work with. Understood our situation and did what other dealers had told us they couldn't or didn't want to do for us. Alan was also a pleasure.

July 22, 2015

Hi Susan and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Luigi and Mike; and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. Thank you again and make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest service specials. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505