Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island

1974 Alvin Rd, Grand Island, NY 14072

New 866-411-2785
Used 888-480-1487
Service 877-277-4165

Fuccillo Toyota sells cars for less, puts the more into trades, while providing the best car buying experience

leased camry 2012

by from Buffalo NY |

I leased a toyota camry (2012) today (Dec.12,2011) A.I. and Sam were great!! They met me exactly where I wanted to be and then some. They made the transition easy,informative and with much class and dignity!!!

December 14, 2011

Thanks for the kind words Chief. I hope you enjoy your Camry for the next 3 years and We look forward to working with you yet again.

Great salesman!

by from Grand island, NY |

My salesman Michael Drescher was superb. He made it a enjoyable experience and closed the deal with ease. A+ salesman! I will be back for a second vehicle in the next 6 months to see him again.

April 30, 2015

Congratulations on your purchase, Sally! It is reassuring to know that Michael provided you with a hassle-free and enjoyable shopping experience. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Excellent customer service

by from Buffalo, NY |

The customer service is top notch. The gentleman who took care of us said it would take an hour or about 70 minutes. He was a little quicker. We loved that!

April 30, 2015

Susan, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and they will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Great buying experience with hard-working people

by from Gasport, NY |

How hard the sales and finance team worked to get me the car that I needed, and at a payment that work with my budget

April 30, 2015

John, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Congrats on your purchase! We work hard to make sure our guests have a pleasant car buying experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

100% customer satisfaction

by from Buffalo, NY |

I didn't have to wait very long. The waiting room was very accommodating and comfortable. Before I knew it, my car was ready!

April 16, 2015

Thank you for using our service department and the kind words about Fuccillo Toyota, Crystal. We plan to continue giving prompt and great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don?t hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Great and timely service.

by from Grand Island, NY |

Service employees very pleasant and friendly. Explained all that was to be done at visit and offered other services that might need to be taken care off.

April 8, 2015

Paul, it is wonderful to hear that our staff at Fuccillo Toyota was able to provide you with a pleasant, friendly and informative service experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Fucillo Service Fun

by from Grand Island, NY |

Was greeted promptly and couteously when I drove up to the service bay. Waiting area was clean and spacious. Although it did take longer than the anticipated time to complete the service, (had a spare key cut and programmed and was there for about 90 minutes total time) everyone in the waiting room that Saturday was in a great mood and several conversations were taking place, so the time went quickly. Never been in a service waiting room where there has been so much talking and spontaneous laughter from people waiting for their cars! The basketballs were certainly an icebreaker! I would return to Fucillo for future service, despite the time, mileage and bridge toll.

April 2, 2015

Carol, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for continually choosing Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island for your vehicle needs. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Buffalo, NY |

The associate was extremely friendly and informative and the service was fast and efficient. Also, I had to reschedule my appointment and I was able to do so very easily.

March 31, 2015

Alicia, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing fast, efficient, and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter to find superb specials! Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

6 Month Service Call on my Camry

by from Grand Island, New YOrk |

Everyone in your service department was very professional. They addressed my needs in a personal, friendly manner. They went steps beyond my expectations.

March 19, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Geraldine. We are completely dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Fuccillo Toyota, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Car Lease

by from Niagara Falls NY |

The experience was easy. Tom was excellent at answering all of our questions and getting me into the car I wanted to lease.

February 27, 2015

Thank you for this review, Jessica! We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Tom could make your car shopping experience so easy. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Mike very helpful!

by from Grand Island, New York |

Mike; the service rep. was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. He followed through with the entire repair process. I was very impressed with the quick responses I received when I called asking questions regarding the repair.

February 23, 2015

Rbecca, thank you for writing about your visit with us! Mike is an asset to our team and I am happy to hear that he was able to provide you with the professional and knowledgeable service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs! In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505