Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island

1974 Alvin Rd, Grand Island, NY 14072

New 866-411-2785
Used 888-480-1487
Service 877-277-4165

Fuccillo Toyota sells cars for less, puts the more into trades, while providing the best car buying experience

Great people

by from Lancaster, NY |

Doug L did a great job sourcing a Venza for me and Isacc Q did a super job communicating with me and delivering the vehicle on the date and time he promised.

Great Service

by from Blasdell, NY |

I recently bought a slightly used 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor. When I went in to the dealership, I was only looking and wanted to know what my trade would be worth. After speaking with my salesman (Charles Davis), I was able to walk out the door and drive home with a new vehicle. I was extremely pleased at how he was able to get me what I was specifically looking for and within my price range. I will definitely be going back when my husband is ready to purchase his next vehicle.

If you go here, ask to deal with Charles

by from Grand Island, NY |

My family needed 3 vehicles ASAP, and we wanted to get them without having to go from dealership to dealership and have the same negotiations that would leave us wondering whether we chose the right dealership to meet our needs. Instead, we went to Fuccillo Toyota because we knew of the quality vehicles which Toyota produces and the close proximity of the dealership. We were first introduced to Adam, who was very informative and helped us pick out our vehicles. When we wanted to talk about buying, we were then introduced to Charles, who then began the relationship building process with us, not knowing whether we would buy that day or not. He made the entire process as comfortable as possible by treating us as friends as opposed to walk-ins off the street. Lastly, we spoke with Doug, the manager, who arranged our payments, and ensured us we were making the right choice by buying Toyota from Fuccillo. Together, Adam, Charles, and Doug, were able to get us in and out (way beyond closing time), with our vehicles and give us confidence that they will always be there when we need them. Even now, whenever any of us walk into the dealership, we have Charles ready to get us whatever we need to continue the welcoming relationship we're starting to build with Fuccillo Toyota. It's a friendly experience every time we walk into this dealership.

2011 Hyandia Toyota

by from Delevan NY |

I will be returning to Fuccillo Toyota for my next vehicle I had such a great experience today! I received everything I was asking for on my list, however I was not able to bring the car home the same day I was overall pleased with my car buying experience, I can not thank Mitch, Doug, and A.I enough. I recently bought a 2012 car at a home town dealership due to family relations however I did not get what I asked for and the price was horrible, the salesmen were rude and did not acknowledge me one bit. The dealership was old, dirty, and just disgusting at Fuccillo Toyota I felt at home everybody greeted you at the door and asked if I need anything. The dealership is very clean and high end. I don't believe anybody could have a terrible experience at Fuccillo Toyota and have already recommended there services to family and friends. It is a haul out there but definitely worth the haul. I can not wait to do business again with Fuccillo Toyota. And again Thank You so much.

A Very Positive Experience

by from Grand Island, NY |

Mitch was an excellent salesman, satisfying every concern we had. The sales manager and Mitch took care of a minor repair and we were very satisfied with the results. A very stress free experience.

for charles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from buffalo ny |

charles thank you sooo much for making are time there fun we were vary tired and u made it alright. the equinox is a dream just love it charles. as before when we were there a year ago all the staff sales and service and finacing were remarkable above and beyond helping us to get a vehichle to work with us charles and doug were awsome best experence ever def.recomend fuccilo toyota to everyone .i will be back for all my service needs.thanks agian charles keep up the awsome work u do .u r a great sales rep.your friends with yosi tat.lol

not enough stars should be more

by from buffalo ny |

this was are seconed time to fuccillo we had ai as are sales rep. both times he is an excellent sales rep. help above and beyond to get us a decent car that fit what we wanted i can not say thanks enogh for all the great help i would def. go there again when i need any thing sales or service. the friendliest and most curtesy people thanks ai for every thing your friends allen and missy

I felt at home!

by from Tonawada |

I walked into the dealership, not knowing what to expect. We had been talking with a gentleman from their internet department. Once we arrived we asked for him. He was polite, and courteous. Immediately asking us if we would like anything Coffee, Water, Etc. And when we asked for water he brought out ICE COLD bottles of water. Awesome on a hot day! When it was all said and done myself, my husband, Ai(the salesman) and his partner in the internet department. I think his name was Charles. All laughed and had a good time while we waited for the paperwork to come out. Definitely recommend this dealership to anyone reading this. This was my first time in a Fuccillo Dealership, and I'm not going anywhere else!

I Luv my Rav4

by from Lewiston |

I spoke to an on line sales rep made an appt to meet I did inform the sales person i would be test driving 2 other vehicles at different dealerships Davids,Steve Baldo then i would be there friday afternoon to try the Rav4.When I pulled in it was a little intimidating getting out of my car there were so many sales men standing there.My first thought I would be swarmed by all of them .I was greeted by one polite sales person who brought me inside to meet with A.I. while i was waiting I was approached by who I believe may have been a manager Sam i think but not sure ask A.I. he would remember.I was feeling a bit interogated and hadnt even test driven the vechicle yet.I met with A.I. who was so professional and knowledgable about the rav 4 I test drove the vechicle and I loved it.Here is where the problem started.We are back in the show room talking while this manager is lurking close by.I tell A.I. Im very interested in this vechicle give me some prices ,what you can do as a trade in and i tell him how much i have to put down i do want my husband to come in and look at the car .The manager rudely tells me we are not doing that you come back with your husband and then we will talk . I told him I was buying the car not my husband i just want him to see it first. This guy was so unprofessional and arrogant. I left as A.I. followed me to my car appologizing for the other guys rude behavior.I felt bad for A.I. I went the next day to Basil and purchased the Rav4.

Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island responded to this review

August 21, 2012

I'm sorry you had a less than adequate experience at our dealership. I assure you that we try and make each experience a unique and pleasurable one. I will let Ai know that you enjoyed working with him, and hopefully in the future you find it in yourself to give him the opportunity to correct it.

good salesman