Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island

1974 Alvin Rd, Grand Island, NY 14072

New 866-411-2785
Used 888-480-1487
Service 877-277-4165

Fuccillo Toyota sells cars for less, puts the more into trades, while providing the best car buying experience

HAPPY

by from CHEEKTOWAGA,NY |

Very pleased with my buying experience at Fuccilo would recommend this place.

Just what I wanted

by from Niagara Falls, NY |

Very happy with the service I rec'd and the vehicle I bought!

Good to work with

by from Buffalo, NY |

1. Salesman was client-need focused. 2. Went into useful and systematic detail about the Prius and options available. 3. Friendly in a genuine way. 4. When the final decision was made over the phone he locked it in, met with me and expedited the sale, using my 2 different credit cards, then drove the vehicle to my house the same afternoon, getting a lift back from a colleague who followed us. All this in spite of a last minute phone call from his wife to get home.

Awesome

by from Tonawanda,NY |

Evverything about my experience with this dealer was fantastic. My salesman did everything he could to get me in the car I wanted and the price I needed. And I drove home the same day in my new car!! Couldn't have made me happier. O and I got a free pie for being there on a weekend! Again Fantastic!

Huge is right !

by from sanborn, ny |

A huge amount of thoughtfullness and caring about customers,quality assurance, cleanliness,state of the art technology, goes into every transaction.They are extremly knowledgeable about what they do and it shows in all areas of there buisness.

awesome

by from Tonawanda, NY |

They worked hard to get me a better rate because I have terrible credit. I was speechless when I found out how many percentage points they saved me on my interest rate. The guys I worked with are professional, experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate. My buying experience was truly a joy. They did a good job of making sure I didn't feel like I was being worked by a salesman, ya know? A million thanks to Ai, Doug and Ron!!!

Great buying experience!

by from Buffalo, NY |

We met with Ai Alderman and he was great. He listened to our needs and made the buying process as painless as possible. When it came time for financing he explained all the options and made sure we were comfortable and had all the information necessary. We liked working with him so much we ended up buying not one but two cars from him. He made sure to give us a great deal on both cars. He has even sent follow up emails since to make sure we are still enjoying our purchases. The service department was great too, when it came time for the mileage tuneups I was in and out in no time. Not to mention their great sales and service hours, really convenient! Their facility is great too, who doesn't like free coffee and popcorn? I would highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Great customer service

by from Depew NY |

This is my second purchase from Fuccillo Toyota and the reason i will continue to shop there is there customer service. There are plenty of people there to accommodate the customers, and I feel I get a great value without the haggle of bickering about price.

Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island responded to this review

August 26, 2011

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad we could continue to keep you as a valued customer of the Fuccillo Toyota Family. Not to mention a member of Team HUGEEEE! :) I hope you enjoy your vehicle for many many years to come, and that we see you back when you are ready for your next.

Great Treatment at Service Helps Me Buy Toyota

by from Niagara Falls |

I dpopped in to Fucillo unannounced and asked for a NYS Inspection. Service here is Great. I then caught a late lunch and decided to return to search for an economy auto for my wife. The whole team of sales and management Listened to my needs and gave me the deal we needed . Fucillo is HUGE!

Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island responded to this review

August 15, 2011

Thanks you so very much for your kind words.. I'm glad we were able to work out a deal that worked well for you and your wife. I hope you both enjoy your new Toyota as well as your Two years of Complimentary maintenance From Toyota!. We Hope to see you back for service! :)

A.I. Akerman is the BEST

by from Dunkirk NY |

I went to Fuccillo Toyota thinking there was NO chance I'd walk out of there with a vehicle AT ALL but i thought id try any how. I am SO pleased that I did because thanks to all the hardworking folks and my salesman, AI Akerman I now LEASE a BRAND NEW Toyota Camry. They made the process quick and painless and treated me like I was a person, not a number. Very Impressed!