Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island

1974 Alvin Rd, Grand Island, NY 14072

New 866-411-2785 New 866-411-2785
Used 888-480-1487 Used 888-480-1487
Service 877-277-4165 Service 877-277-4165

Fuccillo Toyota sells cars for less, puts the more into trades, while providing the best car buying experience

Great service. Prompt and friendly.

by from Niagara Falls, NY |

Prompt friendly service. The staff at Fuccillo Toyota is always friendly and provide excellent care of my Sienna. They are always there to answer any questions I may have.

December 6, 2015

Linda, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their prompt, friendly, and efficient customer service. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your auto needs. Thanks again for your business. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Expert service provided at reasonable cost.

by from Grand Island, NY |

Thorough multipoint inspection of car and explanation of service required. Repairs done at reasonable cost, in a clean consumer friendly facility.

December 6, 2015

Anthony, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. Our goal is to provide quality service, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

oil change

by from grand island, ny |

This was a pleasant experience. The people were friendly and the easy service was wonderful. The coffee and television programming was nice.

December 5, 2015

Adam - Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We plan to continue giving great service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Dont hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

very good service

by from Lewiston, NY |

I came 2 hrs earlier and they got me in. Service was prompt and very corteous. The facility is very clean and the waiting room is comfortable.

November 18, 2015

Deborah - Thank you for using our service department. We plan to continue giving prompt and efficient service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Great customer service

by from grand island, ny |

They go above and beyond, time after time. Service dept. has great customer service, friendly and speak to you about all your options when preforming service &/or repairs.

November 11, 2015

Kevin, I am very happy to hear that your experience with us has been efficient and pleasant. Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our services. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call. I look forward to working with you again and hope that you'll find us on Facebook to locate outstanding specials from our service department. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Sunday Service

by from Niagara Falls, NY |

Although I did not have an appointment AND it was Sunday, I received courteous and timely service. The Service Manager was extremely helpful

October 30, 2015

Judith, thank you for using our service department! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to accommodate your needs. We are sincerely grateful for your business. Like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Excellent!!!

by from Tonawanda, NY |

My experience from start to finish could not have been better. The Fuccillo team was honest, never pushy, and went above & beyond to help me purchase a 2012 Toyota Corolla. My salesman, Luigi, worked with me through the entire process. Coming from out of state, I also needed NY plates, registration & change in insurance coverage. Every detail was taken care of. They were honest & up front with me from the start. Mike, the finance manager, worked hard to get me financed through Toyota at a price I can afford. My payments are right where I told them I needed them to be when I first walked through the door. I'm thrilled with my Corolla & will be using Fuccillo for service as well. I highly recommend Fuccillo Toyota.

October 23, 2015

Joy, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We're very happy to hear that your experience was nothing short of exceptional. We're glad to hear that you felt that Luigi, Mike and the rest of the team went above and beyond to help out. Come and see us again and make sure you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get all the good service deals! Enjoy your 2012 Toyota Corolla! Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Great sales men

by from Buffalo,NY |

Phill was very friendly he went above and beyond to find the perfect car and loan terms for us. I had my best car buying experience with fuccillo and will come back again.

October 15, 2015

Dawn - Thank you for leaving us this review. We are very happy to hear that Phill could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Fuccillo Toyota any time! Take care. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

waste of time

by from Hamburg ny |

Didn't get approved that's fine but after waiting 3 hrs for a response and did not get apology for wasting my time there

October 15, 2015

Rob - On behalf of our sales team here at Fuccillo Toyota, I apologize that you feel like your time was wasted. We try to make sure to satisfy every customer and take their time very seriously. Please contact me at your convenience so that we can address the issue. Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505

Allways A pleasure

by from Buffalo , New York |

We stopped by for the spare tire recall , we were seen right away . I guess we'll never know how the repair went , because we drove home in a newer and much nicer van !!

October 2, 2015

Michael, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Fuccillo Toyota. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Joe Klonowski - Customer Relations Manager (716) 773-7505