Thoroughbred Ford of Platte City

1901 Prarie View Rd, Platte City, MO 64079

New 888-736-6518 New 888-736-6518
Used 866-502-5848 Used 866-502-5848
Service 888-279-3071 Service 888-279-3071

Don't just buy a car, Own a Thoroughbred!

New truck purchase

by from Pltte city mo |

This dealer is the best in the area. I ordered a new truck and was able to get exactly what I wanted. The pricing was fair and easy to live with. The salesman Jason kept me informed of the build process up to the delivery. The paper work and financing was done effortlessly. The final signing was carried out by the general manager so you knew you were getting the best person the dealership had to offer. I don't know why anyone would buy a car anywhere else

Great, speedy service.

by from Kansas City,MO |

As always, it was a great experience. Service department is knowledgeable and helpful.

January 30, 2016

Thank you, Larry, for the glowing review! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Oil change

by from Platte City, Mo 64079 |

needed a oil change , everything went good. Drop off our 2013 explorer around 12;00 on a Saturday. all the services were done in a timely fashion.

Great service

by from Kearney, mo |

Excellent experience and very friendly people while purchasing my escape. I will return in the future.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, Rebecca. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

customer

by from Platte City, MO |

The service was excellent, I had been in before with same issues with my tire low pressure light coming on. The last time I was in talked to service assistance Dean who's help was excellent. He recommended that I get nitrogen put in the tires so the light would stop coming on when weather changed. The cost was set with no hidden agenda and also explained that if one had a hole in it they would fix with only additional charge of $20.00. The job was done within 45mins tops and mechanic Dustin explained what had been done. The staff and mechanic were very helpful and I thank them for finally having my experience at this dealership worth trying again.

January 22, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Thoroughbred Ford of Platte City. We appreciate your positive review!

Great service department

by from Whiting, Kansas |

The service department is great. People though out the dealership are friendly and easy to deal with.

Clean Facility

by from Platte City, Missouri 64079 |

I liked your prior Service manager and had got to know him. This time they did not reset my oil change light and I had to come back to the dealership to get it set. the service manager was to call me back about me automatic start which he did not do.

January 15, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback, Imogene. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Good service, poor follow up

by from Platte City, Mo |

The service at the appointed time was good. I left the vehicle for service, returned, and only waited a few minutes before the vehicle was ready. However, the next day or so, my low tire pressure light came on. I checked the pressure in the tires. One tire had about 25 psi and the other three had about 27. When I took the vehicle in the morning, I was very disappointed when I was told, they wouldn't be able to take care of the vehicle then, that I could come back at 1 pm to get air in the tires. So I had to make a special trip back just to get air in the tires.

December 12, 2015

Karen, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Thoroughbred Ford of Platte City. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

great service and on time

by from Platte City, MO 64079 |

staff was right on time and did a great job. thanks

Great Service

by from Agency, MO |

I found that service began on time. They were very thorough and reported to me immediately with significant concerns, problems I was then able to address after getting home. Great experience!

November 12, 2015

We appreciate your response, Susan! Thanks again for the positive feedback!