Proctor Honda

2373 West Tennessee Street, Tallahassee, FL 32304

New 866-798-6547
Used 866-938-4982
Service 866-508-7265

In the People Business for Over 100 Years.

Poor customer service; very incompetent

by from Tallahassee,Fl |

Very poor customer service! The guys in the service department was very rude! You would think the amount of money this place charges for a repair, they would have the best customer service but it's the complete opposite. There is no sense of communication and there is a lot of incompetence going on. I would NEVER refer anyone to this place!!!! If you ever want any type of service from this place, please think twice and of course run the other way!!!!!!

Great experience

by from Tallahassee Fl |

Excellent service and sales- I will definitely be recommending to family and friends.

great experience

by from palm bay, florida |

i was using the web experience hunting for cars and these guys were hands down the best. they followed up and gave me every courtesy. i have yet to purchase the car iam seeking, but, they are at the top of my list on service and attention alone. the car was well priced and im still doing my research on whether i want this car o another. my main point in doing this review is that ''customer service counts'' and i am happy what i have found and can recommend them to anyone i know. bruce barrett

New car buying experience

by from Tallahassee,Florida |

I recently need to buy a car in a hurry because I hit a deer on my way to work.After briefly checking Cars.com and other websites, I selected Honda because Proctor Honda was closest from home and I owned Toyota that hit the deer and Honda is just as popular as Toyota and I believe both make good quality cars. At Proctor Honda, Doug Clifford saw us,my wife and me, walking into the dealership, opened door and greeted us inviting for refreshment and conversation started for our situation. My wife wanted leather seats and rather large car. It lead to viewing a Odyssey EX-L and I test drove with Doug and my wife together. I like the roominess and quiet inside and the car handling. Proctor just unloaded 5 Odysseys with plastic wrap still on. One had leather seats and the exterior color(polished metal) was very apealing to us. We told Doug we will visit other car dealers and let them know later. We had firm price with discounts subtracted and signed from Proctor on hand. For the next few days my grown up childrens researched internet about Odyssey including price comparison nearby dealers. My son acting on our benefit negotiated further and loewered several thousant dollars more on phone and we went back to Proctor two days after we first met Doug and drove the Odyssey van home. We were overjoyed what we ended up getting. Doug still leaves messages how we are doing and even sent us can of cookies. It was a very pleasant experience we like to repeat in the future.

GO, SEE, DRIVE, BUY, it's that simple

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

When I was looking for a new care I only had two requirements. One, ample headroom, as I'm a very tall guy. And two, air conditioning controls for the driver, as well as the front and rear passengers. I drove almost everything by every car makerthen I decided to go to Proctor Honda and drove away with a Pilot. I had my car for three years and not a single major issue, other than those self-inflicted. During my most recent visit I needed to have the door lock reviewed. I arrived at Proctor Honda only expecting to have my issue fixed, and quickly as usual, but decided to talk with Terri Rutledge (LOVE HER) to see if they had any options available and really just wanted to see how much my Pilot was worth. Well, I must say, I drove away with a new Pilot! My experience with Terri and the other staff was not only delightful, but they explained all the options and now I pay just as much, but owe less and for a shorter amount of timeall with a new Pilot. I left knowing I would be a Pilot driver for life and a Proctor customer as well. They have made me feel like I was one of the owner's family members. So, in short, simply GO, SEE, DRIVE, BUY, it's that simple.