Longhorn Ford

(5.0) 1 Reviews

1311 S Pacific St, Mineola, TX 75773

1 of 1 review

Great place to buy a car, but service is lacking!

by from Lindale, Tx |

I absolutly love the sales department, they are so very helpful. Randy and Jessie are the only people that i will buy a car from. The service department is lacking though. The young service advisor is a great asset to the company. however the older gentleman is so very slow, and a bit rude. i came in to have my husbands truck serviced the older gentleman would not even look up from his computer, he just said "ill be right with you" after about a minute or so i looked at the younger man for help, and he stopped what he was doing to greet me. He walked out to our truck and got some numbers, he advised me that i needed a state inspection and my windshield wipers were cracked. He fixed the problem i was having with the Sync telephone system and even showed me a couple of things i didnt know about it. when we came back inside the older man was arguing with a mechanic about guns. when my truck was done the service advisor came into the waiting room and informed me that i was ready and the next time i came in i would require a 500$ service. Im glad that he told me about it. not many people have that kind of money just lying around. now i have time to plan for it. a couple of days later i got a letter from the Service Manager reminding me of the large service. I tried to call and ask a couple of questions about a loaned car. the Gentleman who answered the phone was rude as well, he told me that i was not entitled to a loaner car and if i wanted one i would have to wait a week or so to get one. but when my husband called back the same day the service manager told him that he had one available and we scheduled the service for the next day. I made sure we saw the young man when we came in. if you have more people like Randy, Jessie, the young service advisor, and the service manager i imagine more people would come back. I thank you for all the help finding our truck we LOVE it.

(1-1 of 1 review)