Legacy Toyota

3800 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

Service Center

by from Jupiter,FL |

Let me start this by saying I just left the auto industry a year ago. I worked in a Toyota Dealership for 4 years. If a customer had been treated the way I was in Service today the service representative would've lost their job. Toyota Dealerships normally strive for customer service excellence, but today I was talked down to by Moses Brown in the Service Department because I couldn't leave my vehicle with him for the weekend while we waited on parts. I told him I had no problem paying for them in advance if he was worried about me not returning. He was very quick to raise his voice and refused to deescalate, even as I tried calming him down. He ended up leaving and coming back without a manager, even though I requested to speak with one. He refused to listen to us. I am still confused as to why he was even offended in the first place. I would also like to mention I was looking at a vehicle while I was in that I was really considering purchasing before this incident. However, I wouldn't trust buying a car at a dealership with this kind of individual working in Service.

Very misleading staff

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I recently went in to Legacy Toyota looking for a quality use car. The salesman was great but did not seem to have alot of knowledge about the car i was purchasing and was only interested in making a sale for that day. I have had my car a total of two weeks and have had all sort of minor problems. I decided that this use car was not for me and contacted legacy to tell them how I felt. They have given more lies and misleading decision then anyone can imagine. I first told that I could trade my car for something else, I needed to make my first payment, and now they are waiting on the bank to approve me again. I am aware that the state of florida is not a buyer's remorse state, but I was not aware how Legacy gets away with cheating people who are unhappy with their used vehicles. My overall visit as I look back was terrible, the salesman to the finance officer is so rude. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. NOT REALLY WHAT THEY SEEM TO BE I WILL NEVER RETURN.

2014 4Runner's - Best ride in Tallahassee

by from Tallahassee |

I have purchased over a dozen new Toyota's in the past from Tallahassee Toyota dealerships and from Legacy and I will buy my next Toyota from Legacy also. I have had many quality years of service and my recent purchase of a new 4Runner was no exception to Legacy's service and standards. I wanted a special 4Runner at a low price. I spent months on the internet looking at all the 4Runners out there. Finally, I drove into Legacy to check out a possibility that was less expensive than the used ones on the internet. Sadly, the inventory vehicle didn't match what I wanted. Then Super salesman Dale Wester did his magic and found the exact 4Runner that I was looking for but was headed someplace else. He quickly had the destination changed and arranged for the 4Runner to be sent to Legacy and me. Problem solved, money saved and search ended! Dale's efforts, results and demeanor reflect the expected high standards and service that Legacy has always maintained. Dale is a valuable asset and a credit to the dealership and the other men and women who make it the best dealership in Tallahassee. THANKS FOR MY NEW 4RUNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fourth Toyota from this Dealership

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

This is the fourth Toyota that I have purchased from this dealership and as always they were very professional and friendly. I went online and reviewed their inventory of Tacomas. I found one that had all the equipment I wanted but was not my first color choice. I went to the dealership and talked to them about locating a truck in my first color choice or making a good deal on the one they had on their lot. They were willing to located another truck, but they made an excellent package on selling the truck on their lot and giving me a good trade-in price for my Honda. I would recommend Legacy Toyota to anyone interested in a Toyota product!

Great service team

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I was a walk in for a regular maintenance service and expected to wait at least and hour. To my surprise I was in and out in 25 minutes. They are always friendly, professional and fast.

Camry Purchase

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Camry Purchase This is the sixth car we have bought from Ralph Moss. He is always helpful, honest, and fair. We have also had very good experience with Brad Jewell in getting our current two Toyota's serviced

Great Service

by from Tallahassee Fl. |

Great Service From the time I arrived at the Dealership Service department till I left, I had the best service from Mr. Charles Smith. He understood my problems' and took care of them. Wish I could say the same thing for the New Car Sales Dept.

Satisfied

by from Tallahassee,FL |

Always dealt with Phil Britt and never been dissappointed!!

Best salesperson ever

by from Tallahassee, FL |

This has to be the most positive car buying experience I ever had. My salesperson was upbeat, knowledgeable, patient, conscientious, sincere, straight forward, and kind. I originally was focused on another model and almost didn't purchase my car at this dealership...only a price match issue. HOWEVER, family needs changed the type of vehicle we needed and straight away to see Julian Weaver I went. That same day, I was able to make a decision and the dealer located the van. Julian put together the deal quickly. I picked up the vehicle on Memorial Day. I left with a great feeling and knowing that I had a reliable sales and service team to assist me with any further questions or issues. Go Legacy Toyota and Julian is wonderful. Thank you.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I have 25,000 mils on my 2013 Tundra and have had it serviced every 5000 miles. Have been working with Chuck Browning since the purchase. This man defines customer service. He is pleasant, courteous, and reliable. Have left messages for him and my calls have always been returned. Returning calls appears to be taboo these days, but not at the Legacy Service Center. If an issue arises, Chuck knows how to deal with it and achieves an outcome favorable to the customer. I have only work with this Service Consultant, but Legacy and other dealerships should use Chuck as a model for the rest of your personnel. - Shawn Abbott