Legacy Toyota

3800 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Worst service department in Tallahassee Florida. Service department kept my 2003 Corolla for 93 days and when it was finally returned to me the pulley that supports the timing belt snapped, the car jumped timing. When my mechanic took a look the oil pan was full of sludge. Legacy did not start or drive my car for 93 days, they topped off the oil and returned a car that you could not see out the windshield. This dealership is not willing to even try to make things right with me. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toyota headquarters in CA could care less and have lost a repeat customer. I will NEVER buy another Toyota.

Great dealership

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Ralph Moss is soooooooooooo helpful. Besides being friendly, he's very thorough and gives you all the information you need. He also works hard to ensure you leave the lot with the car you really want. As a salesperson, he does not sell you a car just because you can afford it he makes sure you get the car you WANT and makes sure it's affordable. He definitely puts the customer's needs first, not the sale. The service department is also very thorough and professional. I had a great experience purchasing my car from Legacy Toyota.

Joe Manning is the MAN to see.

by from Albany, GA |

I was greeted in a very professional manner by Mr. Joe Manning. He was very genuine, truthfull and right to the point. His service was top notch. This gentleman went above and beyond to make my purchasing experience one of the best I have ever had. I highly recommend this top notch saklesman and Legacy Toyota of Tallahassee to everyone who is in the market to purchase a vehicle. After dealing with numerous dealerships in in my surrounding areas, I drove from Albany, GA to Tallahassee, FL to purchase my vehicle which I found on their website. I give Legacy Toyota dealership in Tallahassee, FL , Mr. Joe Manning and Business Mgr., Ms. Kelly Kaye a five star rating. Very truly yours, Stephanie Liljeros

It's a Great Day to Buy a Car from Legacy Toyota

by from Tallahassee, FL |

JR provided us with an excellent car at a fair price. This was by far the most enjoyable car purchase we have ever had. We highly recommend JR Peet as a salesperson. Thank you JR!

Feels like home!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

This dealership makes you feel like you are part of a big family. Everyone was very friendly and all smiles. Dee Patel was great! He showed us around the building and was very informative. He kept in touch with us, always answered our questions in a timely manor through e-mails after we left. Always available for us. I will highly recommend him to my friends. Kelly Kaye was very nice and patience with us. A pleasure to work with. My husband purchased the Rav 4. I will be back when it is time for me to get a new car!

Knowledgeable and Great Sales Experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I went in looking for a used car, Richard was so helpful and knowledgeable, he ended up selling me a new 2013 Corolla for just slightly more than a used car. I had been to several other dealerships and Toyota was the best in knowledge and service. He took the time to show me both used and new and and was confident without being pushy. At any of the other dealerships, noone took the time to suggest or show me what was available in new cars. I have told many of my co-workers of my shopping experience of car shopping and my wonderful experince at Legacy Toyota. They all love my new car.

Was very satisfied like the Car & Salesperson

by from Tallahassee FL |

A very good experience happy with the Car,Dealership & Laurie Bentley the salesperson

Excellent service throughout!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I really appreciate this dealership working with me under my terms. I did not have hours to spend working out a deal, they did the leg work, the salesman, Fred Crass, went out of his way to assure I got exactly what I was looking for and showing me the fine details of my purchase. Phil Sollecito, set me up for an extremely great experience, I really admire that as so many dealerships do not. I have always appreciated the care and maintenance I receive from the dealership and will strongly recommend them in the future.

The Old Bait and Switch

by from Tallahassee, FL |

The vehicle we were interested in was advertised as a certified vehicle. When we arrived, they informed us that we would have to pay at least $1000 beyond the advertised price to fix a broken lock on the vehicle for it to be certified. They would not offer the advertised price to us. FALSE ADVERTISING!

Legacy Toyota responded to this review

August 20, 2013

I am sorry to hear of your recent experience. Will you please contact me, Tamara Swatts, at (850) 558-2347? I would greatly appreciate it.

Legacy Toyota reigns supreme!!!!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My intentions were to just look at cars, but with the assistance of Mr. Fisher and the awesome Legacy Toyota staff, I was able to drive away in a new 2013 Toyota Camry SE! I wouldn't recommend any other dealership in the area. For great service and even better cars, go to Legacy Toyota!

Legacy Toyota responded to this review

August 20, 2013

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with Terrence Fisher and the rest of the Legacy Toyota team. We trust you will continue to enjoy your New Camry SE and the service we provide! Thanks again.