Legacy Toyota

3800 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

Excellent Experience.

by from Tallahassee |

We bought a used car from Legacy Toyota. We were very pleased with the salesman and General Manager. Thanks for a great experience. Not to mention we got a 7 year 250k mile warrant and it wasn't a Toyota we bought!

Review for Donnie

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Well when I first got onto the lot I was greeted by Donnie. He was very nice and let me take the Lexus IS250 for a test drive. I've been looking for this car for awhile they Legacy Toyota just happen to have the exact car and color that I wanted. We then negotiated a price on what it would be out the door. And I agreed to their terms. Overall it was a very smooth and easy process. I will definitely be coming back here for my future car purchases.

Used 2000 Mustang

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Legacy made this the easiest transaction I have ever been through in buying a vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

I Love My New Camry!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Ms. Laurie Bentely provided OUTSTANDING customer service. Ms. Bentley was thorough, patience and explained step by step each process while purchasing my vehicle. Great purchasing experience!

Legacy Toyota-Tallahassee FL

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

I had a wonderful buying experience at Legacy Toyota. Everyone was helpful and very nice. It was my first time buying a car so it was important to me that the dealership I purchased from were patient with all the questions that I asked. I am very confident in my decision to buy from them. The car that the first suggested for me, I didn't like it, but they called me back when they found something that they thought I would be interested in. My saleswoman Laurie Bently was very professional and more than helpful.She went over and beyond to be sure that I was satisfied ad she is very personable. I find this important. I have definitely already recommended her to friends who will shortly be looking to purchase vehicles. It was a great experience overall. They even helped me get set up with insurance. Joe was very helpful as well, he even helped me move my stuff from my old car to my new car.

Legacy Toyota-Tallahassee FL

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Great Buying Experience

by from Tallahassee |

I would like to share with you what a great experience I had purchasing a 2011 Toyota Highlander from Legacy Toyota. The level of customer service I received was excellent! I was looking for the best deal out there. I knew I wanted a Highlander. I began to shop around with Thomasville Toyota and Panama City Toyota. I never thought of giving Legacy Toyota a chance since I had heard that their car prices were too high. My friend Debbi McLanahan works in the Internet Sales Department of Legacy Toyota. She asked me to stop by and speak to Sales Manager Tim Young. Mr. Young was extremely polite and professional. He paired me up with Sales Consultant JR Peet. I told them exactly what I wanted in my Highlander and what my budget allowed me to pay. Within a few minutes, JR was able to find exactly what I wanted. Now came the hard part, settling on a sales price. JR and Mr. Young worked very hard to get the vehicle price where I needed it to be. The only problem was that the vehicle was not in stock. I had no car to drive. Mr. Young was very generous to provide me with a Toyota loaner car until my new car came in. A very nice loaner car! Within a few days, my new Highlander had arrived. It was everything that I asked for and everything that was promised to me. I had the pleasure to deal with Business Manager Todd Goodman in my delivery. Mr. Goodman understood and respected my tight budget and made sure everything lined up perfectly for my car deal. I have purchased many new cars in the past. This was without a doubt one of the easiest most pleasant car buying experience I have experienced. The level of customer service I received was priceless. I would like to thank Mrs. McLanahan, Mr. Young, Mr. Peet, and Mr. Good man for making this a great car buying experience. Legacy Toyota has earned a customer for life! Mauricio oeEndara Tallahassee, FL