4315 E Columbus Dr, Tampa, FL 33605

Used 888-279-9399

- The Right Cars - The Right Condition - The Right Experience -

Hidden Gem

by from Tampa, FL |

I'm a skeptic. Of everything. I'm an educated consumer, I know exactly what I want and I don't like sales people. I don't like to be manipulated into a sale, I don't like sales tactics, pressure, or gimmicks. I especially don't like car salesmen who, in every dealership I've ever been to, are sharks who are obsessively focused on making a sale regardless of how many empty promises they have to make to do it. I pretty much loath everything about car sales. That being said, I found Tampa Bay Auto Network through an eBay ad. They were selling the exact car I wanted. I did my research on TBAN, looking to the BBB and scouring the internet for anything negative I could find. After being pleasantly surprised, I called the dealership directly and made an appointment with Mike to view the car. I also looked at the car on the dealer website. They had nearly 100 detailed pictures of the car from every different angle. The Carfax was easily available for viewing and download. Upon arriving at the dealership, I was greeted by Mike and entered the showroom. It's a warm and welcoming air conditioned showroom. All cars are spotless and tastefully displayed. I thoroughly inspected the car and found that it was exactly as portrayed on the website in every respect. I could tell that a great deal of care and detail had gone into making this car presentable. Mike answered my questions and did not push me or try to talk me into buying the car. This was the best part. He is the right kind of salesman. I agreed to purchase the car and we finalized payment I had arranged through my bank. Everyone I dealt with was professional, friendly, thorough, and conducted their business with integrity. I felt like these people had been my friends for years instead of feeling intimidated and pressured to purchase a vehicle. The purchase process was painless, well-organized, and professional. All paperwork was organized and easy to understand. Mike explained each step as we finalized the deal and I left with my new car. I can not say enough good things about this experience, I only wish that my past car buying experiences had been this way. The sales people work together and treat the customer like a person and not like a sales quota. The car was exactly as it was advertised, it was a great price, and it was immaculately detailed. I will definitely recommend Tampa Bay Auto Network to friends in the future and would purchase another vehicle from them myself.

January 10, 2014

Blake - Thank you so much for a very well written review! It means a lot to know that our efforts in making a comfortable purchase atmosphere and experience do not go unrecognized. Your business is greatly appreciated and we wish you the best of luck with your vehicle. Happy New Year! ~Tampa Bay AutoNetwork

A tearful and joyful experience

by from Lake county florida |

Mike and Lou ( his brother) are some of the most professional car dealers I have ever encountered.They don't pressure you to make a sale, rather they are patient and will work with your circumstances. Mike really made the ease of buying a car a joyful yet tearful experience. He helped me get my dream car, and the cars basically sell themselves. The cars are in rather excellent condition. Therefore if you were on the fence about buying from this dealership, I will tell you that, you will not have any regret from buying from Tampa bay auto network.

Sincere people and great customer service

by from Orlando, FL |

Recently purchased a Dodge Journey from TBAN and I must say this is the best car experience we've ever had. Mike is the most upfront and honest car salesman you will ever meet; he sincerely puts the customer first. There was a minor issue that occurred and good old Mike was there to ensure everything would be resolved, which he came through on that promise. We will definitely return to them in the future for our next car buying process.

Beyond Expectations

by from North Port Florida |

Mike is great, no pressure, no sales pitch, courteous.. His hand picked vehicles sell themselves. I saw a beautiful corvette on the net Monday, viewed on Tuesday, came back Wednesday with my mint red corvette of six years, and one hour later drove off in my new low mile pristine 2003 electron blue bad azz Z06 corvette. Immaculate climate controlled facility, top notch operation. No nonsense, thorough and professional transaction. I highly recommend Tampa Bay Auto Network. I'm happy! Thanks Mike

October 31, 2014

Thanks for a great review, Stuart! We look forward to a surprise visit to our showroom with your sweet Z06!! You're welcome here anytime! Thanks again and it's been a great pleasure to assist you!

by from Conyers, GA |

First of all I like to thank Mike at Tampa Bay Auto Network , out of 12 car purchases, this vehicle was the 1st I did not test drive before purchasing. Mike made purchasing this vehicle very easy, with plenty of pictures and videos. Mike answered all phone calls, emails, and texts promptly. When the vehicle arrived to Georgia it looked and drove excellent.

Tampa Bay AutoNetwork

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Their facility was outstanding and they had superb vehicles inside the building that were in fantastic condition. The prices were very good as well and the individuals were great. Totally enjoyed everything about AutoNetwork.

Great to deal with

by from Clearwater Beach FL |

Recently shopped for a used vehicle and was pleased to be able to talk to the decision makers and wrap up a no-nonsense deal quickly and easily. I highly recommend these folks. Fast, fair and honest.

May 29, 2012

Thank you for the review. Best of luck with your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Happy Customer

by from Davenport, Fl |

First, I would like to Thank Lou & Mike for their service and hospitality. There was no haggle and I driving home in under 2 1/2 hrs of walking in & test driving the car I was looking for. I purchased an Infiniti G37. I will be returning to TB Auto Network to purchase my wife's car. Browse their lot, they have alot to choose from. You will not go wrong coming to this dealer.

November 10, 2011

Hey! Thank you for the review, it's appreciated! You guys were more than a pleasure to work with! Enjoy that sweet G37 Coupe and drive safe!

Used Car Purchase

by from Tampa, FL |

Found the car I was shopping for on Cars.com, and the Tampa Bay Auto Network just happened to be the dealer that had the exact model and price range I was looking for. The owners and dealers are one in the same. They were very helpful and pleasant to talk with. They were very accommodating with regards to my work schedule and timeline. They addressed all of my questions, and kept in regular contact with me via phone and e-mail to update me on the vehicles condition, financing choices, and scheduling to view and purchase the vehicle. My new 'used' 2003 Nissan 350Z Touring rocks.

October 19, 2011

Hello Z Car Lover! Thanks for the review, it's appreciated! We are confident you will enjoy your Z for many years to come! Keep in touch, and as always, drive safe!