1340 S 500 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Service 877-215-1254

Driven By You.

Excellent customer service!!

by from SLC, UT |

Was visiting the dealership as a business call and as I was pulling onto the lot I clipped the curb and blew out my sidewall on my rear tire. When I parked I was immediately greeted by a salesman Ryan Walker. I explained why I was at the dealership, and he was the one who noticed I blew my tire out. He asked if he could take it to service and have it looked at. As I conducted my business he took care of my car. In service Nate Martin was very helpful! Did everything he could to make sure my car was taken care of. He called the other Larry Miller store I take my car to, took care of the warranty info, changed my tire for me and got me back on the road very quickly. Being in the car business you come across a lot of bad customer service. This store however has impeccable attention to detail and a fantastic staff.

New Ford Truck Purchase

by from Draper, Utha |

great, no pressure sales help. Fast financing with good rates. Helpful, nice people.

August 2, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Will

by from West Haven, Utah |

Will did a terrific job. I would recommend that when you go in you as for Will. He will not waste your time and take great care of you.

July 4, 2014

That's great to hear and we'll definitely pass along your compliments to Will. Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

by from West Valley City |

I enjoyed working with my sales rep very much. She was very attentive and worked hard to put me at ease. Everyone was focused on helping me find the car I was looking for. The finance people worked hard to locate me the best financing. All in all it was a pleasant and unpressured experience.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and congratulations on your purchase. We're pleased that the process helped put you at ease and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Review of vehicle purchase experience

by from Salt Lake City |

The staff and experience was great!

May 31, 2014

Thanks for letting us know and we're pleased to see you had a great experience.

Lowsy dealership.

by from salt lake city, utah |

Rude and disrespectful. Did not want to sell me what I wanted. then insulted me. and then tried to take my trade in plus what I could by the truck for cash price. The worst bunch of sales people I have ever delt with.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for reaching out and your review of our store is valuable to us. We must apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced and our General Manager, Tony Schnurr, would like to speak with you as soon as conveniently possible to learn a little more about your situation. Please give him a call at (801) 488-1700. Thank you.

Top rate overall experience

by from Sandy, UT |

From start to finish, I was treated with respect.

Fun to buy a car

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Kenn Winn made my sales experience entertaining and flawless. if i was a rich person, i'd buy another vehicle just to laugh some more. financing was quick and easy as well. i love my new fusion!

May 2, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase of the Fusion! We will let Kenn know that you left this review.

Wonderful service!

by from Bountiful, UT |

Our sales rep was Kenn and he was a delight to work with. Really made the whole process engaging and exciting. There was no pressure and the cust service was really personable and professional. Highly recommended. Thank you!

May 2, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Kenn know that you left this review.

AMAZING experience!!

by from New Castle, CO |

My fiancÚ and I live in a small town in Colorado, but decided to look for a car while visiting family in Salt Lake. This was my first time buying a car, and my fiancÚ's second. We were dreading it. However, Kenn Winn greeted us when we showed up at the dealership, and we knew we were in good hands!! He was extremely friendly, always made sure that we were comfortable, and never pushed anything on us! He even let my fiancÚ sit in the brand new shelby knowing we weren't going to be able to buy!!! It was a very fun experience, and he was always running around to ensure that we got the best deal possible. Kenn was very knowledgable, and was very straightforward with us about the pros and cons of a vehicle based on the discussion we'd had prior to hitting the lot. If he didn't know something, he found out. Kenn never hesitated to make sure that Ryan and I were satisfied. He even pulled the plastic off of a brand new car, just so we could take THAT color out for a test drive (even though a similar model was on the lot!). I will never buy a car from anywhere else. I have never felt so comfortable spending my money!! I was nervous, but Kenn continued to point us in the right direction. We love our car, and are considering trading in our Chevy truck now! It was well worth the drive to Salt Lake, and we will not take our business anywhere else.

May 2, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Kenn.

Straight Shooting Car Sales

by from Dugway, Utah |

In the past 5 months, I have purchased 2 vehicles through Larry H. Miller Super Ford, most recently a scale down due to a life changing event. During the process of both sales, Mr. Rudy Backer and Kenn Winn went above and beyond to make me feel as if gaining my patronage and meeting my desired outcome in the sales process were their number one priorities. They are both consummate professionals in every aspect and are the epitome of sound quality customer service in which all should strive to emulate. They did not promise me anything that they could not or did not follow through with. Definitely straight shooters! Keep up the great work!

May 2, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Rudy and Kenn know that you left this review.