Waldorf Honda

Waldorf Honda

2294 Crain Hwy, Waldorf, MD 20601

New 888-484-3110
Used 877-656-8300

"Guaranteed credit approval- We buy cars for cash!"

Definitely recommend

by from Annapolis MD |

I have purchased two new vehicles from Waldorf Honda and have always been pleased with the customer service in the dealership. The salesmen are always very helpful and i've never had an issue with them being pushy. I have never gone in with the intent to buy on the first visit...and they don't pressure you to do that. They will sit down with you and explain your options, help you pick out what you do and do not like and do what they can to get you in the car you want at the right price. The sales person I dealt with, Ryan was very helpful and made the whole experience very smooth. Once I finally decided on the car to get, now came the finance part...of course I was dreading that, i know it's always a long process and just something you'd rather bypass so you can go out and drive your new car. However Kevin in the finance office made the process very quick and easy. He is obviously very familiar with everything and he made sure I understood all the paperwork i was signing and was satisified with all the numbers. I would definitely recommend Waldorf Honda to everyone I know, as all of my family members and many of my friends have purchased vehicles here as well. I've only purchased a Honda from one other Honda dealership and that was the worst car buying experience I've ever had...I'll never go anywhere else!

Good customer service

by from Lititz PA |

The folks at waldorf Honda made our car purchasing experience stress free and very enjoyable. The facility is extremely well kept and looks brand new. All the staff we encountered were very professional and courteous. Harvey was great to work with and we will be returning to this dealership for our family's future vehicle needs.

Great service

by from Hagerstown MD |

Very good service i would definitely recommend there were no hidden fees and it was a pretty quick process I will continue to use this dealership

A positive, professional experience.

by from Baltimore, MD |

After a few bumpy experiences with other dealers, Waldorf Honda and salesman Harvey McSwain were a total pleasure to deal with. Harvey took time to get us absolutely clear on warantee details and more, talked through pricing in fair and open terms, and was out in the cold giving the windshield a last windex while we were working on financing. His professionalism and personable style was wonderful. They called with a question to get the MVA paperwork perfect, and have been prompt and helpful all around. We are very happy with our car and with the experience. Thank you!

Warning: DON?T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE

by from Clinton, MD |

Not only are they not honest, have poor customer service, poor damaged vehicles, they don?t even honor the online prices they have posted. They even try to slip increases in that differ from your negotiation when you are signing documents without mentioning them. TOTALLY DISHONEST. I recently purchased a Lexus GS 350 from here. Before making this purchase, I owned an older 08 GS 350. When I got there and tested the car, I found out that the trunk wouldn?t open. They indicated they were aware and would have Lexus fix it. Not major. So I consented & I later found out that the car had been pulled out of repair before it was fully inspected and repaired so someone could test drive it. I should have known not to move forward with this purchase when there were discrepancies with the online price I was guaranteed/agreed to and what was the price listed on the final paperwork. I stopped the finance guy as soon as I noticed. He acknowledge the discrepancies, walked out to ask about them and came back with a story about the additional money (above the online price) being like a house purchase closing cost changes. I now believe that to be some trick they play once you are signing documents in hope you don?t catch the increase. When I got home, in addition to the trunk not working, there were a few other items I could see in my well light garage. Here is where my saga begins: 1. When closing the deal, the salesman placed the temporary tags on the vehicle. So I did not notice until I got home that evening that the front license plate was screwed straight into the bumper. It was not centered and only one side of the plate was screwed in because the other hole was so far away. The salesperson had to have noticed it when he screwed in the plate but he never mentioned it to me. Apparently the front plate holder had been removed and no one replaced it. 2. The driver front side bumper was loose. The car is black and in the darkening night (it was like 6pm or so when I arrived), it looked spotless. Once I drove into my garage, I noticed there was a gap in the bumper from a missing clip. It was not totally secure. 3. At this point, I started testing everything all over again. I then noticed that the moon roof was broken. You have to play with it to get it sealed. 4. As I walked around the car under the light of my garage, there were about 6 paint nicks and 2 scratches on the passenger side door. (They agreed to fix these items. I took it in. Pointed out all the items but when they brought the car back, there were 2 or 3 of the nicks that I pointed out to them still there.) 5. Finally, I decided to review the manuals that were in the glove compartment. When I opened them, I noticed there were two sets of ES 300/350 manuals in the glove compartment. No GS 350. They took both sets of manuals and promised to provide GS 350 manuals. I?ve asked at least 5 times for the GS 350 manuals that they promised they would get. Still nothing. Every time I ask about them, they are like, ?oh yeah, I?ll see what I can find around here?; I took the car in on a Wednesday for them to take it to Lexus for the repairs as they indicated they would do. They said it would take two days and I?d have my car by close of business on Friday. They gave me a Chevy Malibu as a loaner (I did say that I purchased a Lexus GS 350, right?). On Friday afternoon, no one had called me to provide any type of update on the status of the car. I called at least 5 or 6 times and no one could tell me anything. I found out they NEVER took my car to Lexus until after having my car for a week. I still don?t have any idea when my car will be ready. When I asked management what they would do to make it right, they said once repaired they?d give me a free oil change. UNBELIEVABLE!! As of today, the car is again in a repair shop for one of the items they ?fixed.?

Excellent Service

by from Waldorf, Maryland |

The services was excellent! ! The service was prompt and effective. I was very satisfied with the service on my car. The staff was very professional. Very friendly and knowledgeable.