Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy

2039 W Jefferson St, Quincy, FL 32351

New 877-772-0302
Used 877-709-7890
Service 888-526-8318

"Cars are like eggs, they're cheaper in the country"

Great all-around!!

by from Thomasville, Ga. |

My wife and I went to the dealership last weekend and bought a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. I have to say this is the best car buying experience we have ever had. Isaac was our salesman and did a great job all the way around. Just a great dealership with great prices. Thanks guys!

yeah!!

by from Crawfordville, FL |

After driving a 2001 Nissan Sentra for too long, I decided to shop around for cars. After visiting several dealerships, I found Quincy Chevrolet and a great salesman, Johnny Brown. Nobody could beat their price and the service was excellent! I highly recommend Quincy Chevrolet and Johnny Brown. Just a great experience from start to finish.

from Savannah

by from Savannah, GA |

I had been shopping for a Yukon XL for weeks, when my Dad found Quincy Chevrolet, in Quincy FL. He lives in Georgia as well, about 2 hours from the dealership. He called the Manager Doug to ask about the Yukon and get a real description of it before making the long trip to see it. It was everything that was described and more. Three days later I made the trip to Quincy to purchase the Yukon. They gave me a fair value for my Suburban with 190,000 miles. My salesman Isaac Taylor was wonderful and very knowlegable about the vehicle. I drove back to Savannah GA with my Yukon XL and love it. They also GM certified it so it has an extra year warranty. I recommend Quincy Chevy to anyone looking for a great deal on a vehicle.

Great shop - top to bottom.

by from Tampa, FL |

Older facility but great cars at great prices and great people. The sales, service, prep and management team are very good at what they do. I personally saw three vehicles sold while I was there on a late Saturday afternoon. The sales team works hard to get you the deal and management will step in where needed in an attempt to get your "personalized" deal done. The manager, Tim Wickman, has over 30 years experience in the industry and expects his team to perform at the highest level for his customers. Without reservation, I highly recommend Tim and his staff. I will be purchasing a car from this dealership in the near future. What a true "find" in the quaint town of Quincy, FL.

Excellent all around

by from Tallahassee, FL |

After shopping for a vehicle in Tallahassee, we decided to call Quincy Chevrolet. We spoke with Doug, the sales manager and decided we need to go to Quincy. We had over a year left on our Chevy Traverse lease and Doug worked out everything for us. It was a great experience to deal with Doug and Johnny Brown, the salesperson. We are now the owners of a brand new Equinox. Thanks for all your help.

excellent experience, Great sales staff.

by from Bristol, FL |

Every person I came into contact with was friendly and knowledgeable. A very nice place to visit and buy a car.

Poor customer service

by from Quincy, Fl |

I had viewed a car online so I decided to drop by after work just to look at it. Ran into 2 salesman, they asked a few questions and because I have no help with getting a car, one walked off and left me standing there with the other salesman.He looked at me crazy and insisted I come back another time and seemed very uninterested. This poor customer service I received will have me to NEVER step foot on their lot again.

Service appointments, no value

by from Havana, Fl |

Made an on line appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. Received no confirmation, so 4 days later, I called the dealership, and asked if my appointment time was okay? I was told , yeah, bring it on in. Arrived on time, advised the clerk I had a 10:15 appointment. At 11:00 a.m., my car was still outside in line. Walked around, finally found someone in the AC parts dept,, told them I was leaving as it seemed they were too busy. The response was, "you're next in line", I declined, and drove over to Tallahassee, had the service done in less than 45 mins. My advise is to forget making an appointment, just show up at 7:00 a.m. and be first in line.

Disappointing and Dirty

by from Quincy, Florida |

The facility is very dirty. The waiting room and children's area are disgusting. Huge stains on the floors and the toys in the children's area are covered in filth from never being cleaned. Our salesman WAS friendly and knowledgeable. The service area gave us the run around and we had to push to get the repairs done that they originally agreed too.

I like Dale, but prices were not competitive

by from Tallahassee FL |

I like Dale, but the prices on the 1500 Silverados and Sierras were much more than comparable vehicles I priced further south in FL, as well as further north GA. This was for both new and recent model used trucks. To their credit, after waiting for the salesman/manager discussions each time and still not getting a good price in the end on each vehicle I considered purchasing on numerous trips to the dealership, they didn't hassle me. I did get calls from their CS about my treatment, and I gave good marks, since I realize they can only negotiate within the parameters set by the upper management. The facilities were nice, but The overhead must be extreme for them to demand such high prices. Also, don't fall for their '1 day sale' blitzes, which actually had higher final negotiated prices than a trip during a regular workday. In the end, I did my research and drove a couple hours or so and saved several thousand dollars on a virtually identical truck.

We were met with great respect

by from Monticello, Fl |

The salesperson went the extra mile to locate the vehicle we wanted but was unable to do so. He kept us posted on his progress.