Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy

2039 W Jefferson St, Quincy, FL 32351

New 877-772-0302
Used 877-709-7890
Service 888-526-8318

"Cars are like eggs, they're cheaper in the country"

Great all-around!!

by from Thomasville, Ga. |

My wife and I went to the dealership last weekend and bought a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. I have to say this is the best car buying experience we have ever had. Isaac was our salesman and did a great job all the way around. Just a great dealership with great prices. Thanks guys!

Service appointments, no value

by from Havana, Fl |

Made an on line appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. Received no confirmation, so 4 days later, I called the dealership, and asked if my appointment time was okay? I was told , yeah, bring it on in. Arrived on time, advised the clerk I had a 10:15 appointment. At 11:00 a.m., my car was still outside in line. Walked around, finally found someone in the AC parts dept,, told them I was leaving as it seemed they were too busy. The response was, "you're next in line", I declined, and drove over to Tallahassee, had the service done in less than 45 mins. My advise is to forget making an appointment, just show up at 7:00 a.m. and be first in line.

Disappointing and Dirty

by from Quincy, Florida |

The facility is very dirty. The waiting room and children's area are disgusting. Huge stains on the floors and the toys in the children's area are covered in filth from never being cleaned. Our salesman WAS friendly and knowledgeable. The service area gave us the run around and we had to push to get the repairs done that they originally agreed too.

I like Dale, but prices were not competitive

by from Tallahassee FL |

I like Dale, but the prices on the 1500 Silverados and Sierras were much more than comparable vehicles I priced further south in FL, as well as further north GA. This was for both new and recent model used trucks. To their credit, after waiting for the salesman/manager discussions each time and still not getting a good price in the end on each vehicle I considered purchasing on numerous trips to the dealership, they didn't hassle me. I did get calls from their CS about my treatment, and I gave good marks, since I realize they can only negotiate within the parameters set by the upper management. The facilities were nice, but The overhead must be extreme for them to demand such high prices. Also, don't fall for their '1 day sale' blitzes, which actually had higher final negotiated prices than a trip during a regular workday. In the end, I did my research and drove a couple hours or so and saved several thousand dollars on a virtually identical truck.

We were met with great respect

by from Monticello, Fl |

The salesperson went the extra mile to locate the vehicle we wanted but was unable to do so. He kept us posted on his progress.

Just what I needed !

by from Dothan, AL |

Having been out of work for several months, I needed a smaller, more economical vehicle so that I could look to a larger radius for a job. I called Joe Cook, explained my situation and he found a good used vehicle for me. Before I could get there to test drive an Impala, Joe called me again and said he just got the perfect trade in and he knew it was just what I needed. He was right - I really like my 2004 Pontiac Aztek and it was exactly what I needed. Good on gas - great condition - well maintained. Joe went above and beyond in taking care of all the small details - put the car through all testing to make sure it was in top shape - even had the wiper blades replaced - thanks! It was an awesome experience and glad I drove the 80 miles to Quincy - great experience!

Over & above!

by from Mandeville, LA |

I purchased a soon-to-be classic from Chevrolet-Buick of Quincy. From my 1st contact, Internet Mgr Joe Cook was great to work with. He was friendly, thorough, and professional. He went well above the call of duty to complete the sale. I'd recommend anyone to call Joe for your next vehicle!

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy responded to this review

July 2, 2011

Thank You, It was my pleasure to have had a chance to meet you and your family and Thank You for trusting me with buying your car sight unseen other than online. Please if there is anything I can do for you and your family in the future let me know. Joe Cook

Joe Cook was my car salesman

by from Havana, Florida |

Joe provided great customer service. He took care of me when I needed to trade out of my Chevy Z-71 truck, that I loved, due to a change in the distance I have to drive to work everyday, which caused me to need a more gas efficient vehicle. I was upside down in my truck but he offered me a deal when no other Sales person would even call me back. Now I am the proud owner of a 2011 Chevy HHR, and I love it! Thank you Joe!

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy responded to this review

June 21, 2011

Hi Lisa, Thank you for allowing me to help you find the right vehicle for you, please feel free to call me if there is anything I can do to help you in the future. Thank You Again, Joe Cook