Tillman Automotive Company

Used 888-298-9046

Since 1957

Straight to the point. .

by from Claxton Ga |

I saw this dealership on cars.com. I submitted my application & Patrick got everything approved quick. Unfortunately the vehicle I requested online got sold. I've spoken with Patrick he stated he is trying to find the vehicle I requested, but communication has faded.

Patrick Davis - Awesome Salesman!!

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

I purchased my car in May from Tillman Auto on US1 and Patrick Davis was the best. He provided excellent customer service before and after the sale. He even offered to help me clean out my old car. Thanks Patrick for providing excellent customer service and Ms. Diane for your advice and compassion during the sale. The two of you made the whole process easy. I will definitely recommend you and Tillman Auto to others looking to purchase a vehicle.

May 25, 2014

Thank you for the great review. Please tell your family and friends to consider us for there next vehicle purchase.

my car buying experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I have had the pleasure of having an awesome car buying experience at Tillman auto sales on North Main street in Jacksonville FL. My sales rep is O G McClain my husband and I have bought a total of 5 cars from him. He is always nice and very professional. I even referred my coworker to him because of his excellent customer service. Thanks for everything O G. He's an asset to the dealership.

Great Dealership see NICK

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I went to several dealerships before going to Tillmans and then went online to read reviews on google and found that Tillmans reviews were the best. I purchased a Chevy trailblazer and it was the smoothest transaction ever. No typical salesman pressure...my salesman is Nick....he was even willing to take me home to drop off my moms car so I could drive my new vehicle home. I highly recommend Tillmans automotive┐

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from FLORIDA |

i have been to other car lots in the past and buying a car was like a all day job. tillmans did not take as long as it does at these big lots and the sales person that helped me was very nice and did not make me feel like he was in a hurry. his name is OG MCCLAIN if you go there you have to ask for him. I WILL FOR SURE GO BACK THERE

Awesome Place to go ,and Awesome salesman Marek

by from Jax,fl |

My first time going to a carlot. Was the best experience at Tilman,,I was hesitan . About getting a car with payment , Marek answered all my ? And was very helpful... I have fully equipped 2010. Malibu ..I loved it..Thank you Marek for beging and having great customer service.You made it so much easier for me...

March 28, 2014

Thank you for your review. Please tell your friends and family about us.

excellent experience would recommend and go back

by from Jacksonville, fl |

I found the car I wanted on line went in test drove and got the car fax. They gave me a really good deal on my trade in. I would recommend and go back. Drove off in my trade in that very day. Sales man Kirby was straight forward and knowledgeable and made it an extremely easy process.

March 14, 2014

Thank you.Please tell you friends and family about us.It was truly our pleasure.

New car, not a lot of funds

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I am a teacher, working within a strict budget. Roy was able to get me pre-approved and had a list of cars ready for me to see, that worked wonderfully and kept the process focused. He was attentive and the process was painless. I would recommend the dealership but even more so Roy as a salesperson. Thank you Tillman Auto

August 6, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. Please tell all of your friends and family that need a car to come see us.

Best Dealership In Florida

by from Gainesville, Fl |

My fiance and I were shopping around for a quality used truck for my job as an electrician. We needed something inexpensive but still reliable, after going to over 10 lots across Central Florida we made the drive up to Jacksonville from Gainesville FL. I can not express enough how happy we are that we made that decision. Randy Caldwell and Steve Tillman helped me find the perfect truck with no extra pressure. If i needed a minute to think or examine the vehicle they backed off without me even having to ask. The low pressure buying atmosphere combined with the amazing deal i got was almost unreal. I am so happy with my 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 I would recommend Tillman Auto LLC to anyone anywhere in Florida, it is more than worth the drive. Got a low millage truck that runs like new and he even threw in an new stereo. I know where I will be buying my next Vehicle.

Yes, We'd Go There Again

by from Jacksonville, FL |

We were looking for a car to replace my old Ford Escort whose clutch was about shot. We were looking for something more or less in the $5K range. One of the salesmen, Roger Necessary, showed us some half dozen likely-looking cars and we settled on a 2005 Hyundai Elantra. When we test-drove it, it had something wrong with the door-ajar sensor, and as soon as we brought it back to the lot they took care of it. The stereo was rather an odd one--it had a cassette player, in 2005, what's up with that?--and they arranged to have one with a CD player put in. In fact they let us use the car while we were in the process of getting the financing. Roger, as well as Steve Tillman, were as friendly and accommodating as any car salesmen could be, but at the same time we never got the feeling we were being stampeded into our decision. They seem to be nice people all around. They referred us to a credit union for financing and that went pretty well too. They have a large inventory with different stuff coming in and going out all the time, in a wide range of prices. They gave us the best trade-in on the old Ford that we could expect, considering its age and condition. They couldn't change out the stereo that day, since it was getting towards evening, so my wife took it over Saturday morning. While she was waiting for them to do it, they gave her taco soup--it must be a tradition to have a lunch for staff and customers on Saturday. She said that the place had the kind of ambiance where you think, gee, it would be kind of cool to work there--too bad she is isn't really the sales type :-) The new stereo, a Pioneer, is the fanciest car stereo we've had so far. We're letting our son play with it and figure out how it works.