West Covina Toyota Scion

1800 E Garvey Ave S, West Covina, CA 91791

LOVE MY NEW RAV 4!

by from Pomona, CA |

Just bought a 2014 Rav 4 using the 0% interest 4-year program and am loving my new car :) The experience with Joseph H. was really great! He was kind enough to show me the different color options and upgrades so that I would feel 100% about my purchase. Worked hard to get the best price for me and Esteven A. was really great at making sure all the electronic gadgets were set up before I headed off on the road! Overall, great experience and would highly recommend to friends and family!

Service was Ok. Facility was clean.

by from Covina,Ca. |

Price for service was misquoted by service rep. two times. Very disconcerting. Watch out!(battery replacement)

West Covina

by from West covina CA |

I felt very accommodated getting my rental car back to the agent and my old car to the dealer. Sales person was friendly and nice to be around.

Oil change

by from Walnut, CA |

Everyone was really nice and helpful William in service. The cashier I did not get her name and the driver who took me home and picked me up he was on time and very nice. thank you! I am very happy. Probably one of the best service overall.

Good Service

by from West Covina, CA |

I got a good price on my oil change. Everyone was really helpful. I had a shuttle waiting for me right away. Everything went great.

Great service like always!

by from West Covina, CA |

Even though my appointment wasn't until 2pm, when I showed up early Eddy helped me out. He took care of me right away. My car was done and I was on my way in 45 min.

by from covina ca |

The visit was great and Christy took care of my vehicle with good and fast service look forward to coming back.

Dr. R. L. Henderson

by from Chino Hills, CA |

William, my Service Manager, and another service agent greeted me immediately upon my arrival. They remembered me and my car. My service was completed in a very reasonable amount of time. Ms. Diedre and all of the staff, recognized me and were welcoming and friendly. My car looked like new after the complimentary wash. Thank you!

Happy

by from West Covina, CA |

The service was quick and the serviceman I checked in with (I believe his name is Tony. Sorry, I'm bad with names), is Always very professional and has always has a happy personality.

Be careful of pre owned used cars

by from covina, ca |

I will start off by saying that i got a wonderful price for a used car.the price i paid was awesome because he gave it to me for the amount i wanted.(i paid cash and didnt want to deal payments.) However i understand that i bought a pre owned used car so i knew that because it was not brandnew i would expect it to breakdown sooner or later BUT I DID NOT EXPECT IT TO BREAKDOWN IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS OF BUYING MY NEW BUT USED CAR.WHEN I CALLES THEM UP TO TELL THEM IT WASNTWOULDNT START FOR THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY COULDNT DO ANYTHING SINCE I DECIDED NOT TO PURCHASE THE EXTENDED WARANTY. (WHICH THEY WANTED ME TO FINACE) I WAS IN TEARS I HAD A BROKEN CAR IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER I PURCHASED IT. HOWEVER THEY DID FIX IT BUT I HAD TO FIGHT TOOTH AN NAIL IN ORDER FOR THEM TO FIX A PROBLEM.THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO AVOID ME AND GIVE ME A RUNAROUND STORY SO JUST BE CAREFUL ..