Honda of Bay County

New 888-814-1085
Used 888-439-5319
Service 888-716-5493

A Pleasure

by from panama city, fl |

They were a pleasure to work with. They were able to entertain us throughout our visit, kept us laughing at their stories while we waited for our paper work to be completed.

July 17, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

:( Unhappy

by from Panama City FL |

Very unhappy - visited the dealership late Saturday night to test drive vehicle, came in 1st thing Monday morning to purchase, signed agreement to purchase, mentioned multiple times that I was leaving town that AM for work and would return Wednesday to finalize. During my conference I was sent a text and told that the manager was getting worried about me not returning and the salesman just wanted to make sure I was coming back. Within 2 hours I received another text that said, "Sorry Kara the car has been sold." This occurred on Tuesday afternoon after I had spoken with him Monday night and advised him that my financing would be from Tyndall and that I was out of town but would come in Wednesday. He even called Tyndall to make sure that they were going to be providing financing. I cannot believe the way that they handled this and I will not ever be returning to Honda. You don't accept an offer from someone and then sell the car to someone else. Especially when you know the person has financing and they have been in communication with you and mentioned 5+ times that they would not be able to finalize until Wednesday due to work travel. Oh yea, on Saturday I didn't finalize due to the fact that I felt rude being there at 6p and the salesman mentioning that he was ready to get done with the day since he had a new baby at home.

October 14, 2014

Hello Kara, we apologize for what you experienced.

Couldn't be happier

by from Panama City, FL |

My wife and I bought two used vehicles from Honda of Bay County and we were very satisfied with the overall experience and we'll definitely go there again for our next car purchases. Both vehicles were slightly used and we were very impressed with the repairs and improvements done before the vehicles were offered for sale. Sean Clark was our salesman and he went above and beyond the call of duty for us. Great company!

March 25, 2014

Hi Tom! Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased both you and your wife had a great time buying your cars with Sean. I hope you have been enjoying them! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Scott Struebing, General Manager

Retracting my previous reviews Unable to delete.

by from pensacola fl |

Ok I posted on January 22, 2014 Title Disappointed by neveragainbayhonda, and on January 26 titled Disappointed Again by neveragainbayhonda. So I was contacted today by Scott, and I know that they can't fix all the problems and the car is as is. We talked the problems over, and came to an agreement that they would cut me a check for $300.00. That's fair sense I brought the car as is, and he offered to do an oil change or some gas if I was in the area. I do appreciate you guys getting back in contact, and the $300.00 will help with the necessary repairs I still have to do. That said I would like to retract my negative posts about the dealership. As I already stated customer service was always good, and now I'm happy with my purchase, and doing business with the dealership. Thanks for you help guys, and I do recommend this dealership.

January 30, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that we were able to resolve the issue and come to an agreement. As said on the phone, we will be sending you the check and it should arrive shortly. We hope that we can continue earning your business and trust. If there is anything else we can do, do not hesitate to give us a call.

DISAPPOINTED AGAIN :( :( :(

by from Pensacola, Fl |

So I posted an add on January 22, 2014 titled disappointed. From reading this and other posts of bad experiences, I knew the dealership would respond, and apologized and advise me to call or email them to see what they can do. Well I emailed the individual, its been for days and I haven't seen the first email call or anything. So just as I figured they would try to email on here to make it look as though they care, but in all actuality they don't. Thanks for nothing. You have been warned.

January 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us on the phone. We hope that we were able to remedy this issue. Your check should arrive shortly.

Disappointed

by from pensacola, fl |

So I traded in my car that I adored, and put alot of money into. My car was in tip top shape. I went to them to get a charger I saw, and wanted. Know I know the car is as is, but man come on. During the test drive, no problems. And the saleslady Jessica Griffith I believe great job. Car only had half a tank of gas, and I drove from pensacola, and back.But I get the car home, and the brakes start squeaking. I take the car to the brake place, and they are unable to get the rear tire off, because two of the lug nuts were rounded. I goto the dealer pay for removal, and two new lug nuts $124.00 out my pocket. So I find out that both my rear rotors need to be replaced because they are forming a lip around the edge from not being resurfaced, and the pads are good but are shined over from the bad rotors. So new rotors labor, and sanding the pads down to get rid of the shine $515.00. Next haven't even had the car for 2 weeks and the check engine light comes on. find out its a bad passenger side rear O2. Diagnostic test, and part and labor $330.00. Check engine light comes back on and thanks to the dodge dealer find out the replacement ECM is covered federally. I write the dealership, and they tell me its nothing they can do, and maybe I should look into getting an extended warranty. I do understand as is but all these problems with in the first 30 days. Very disappointed and would never recommend anyone to go hear. In closing customer service was great, but just hate how they handled the problems with the car.

January 24, 2014

First, I want to thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know what you dealt with. Second, I want to sincerely apologize that your experience here was anything but satisfactory. Please contact me at ssanders@hondaofbaycounty.com, I need more information and I would also like to see if we can do anything to fix it. I look forward to hearing from you. Scott Sanders, Sales Director

Best Place in Panama City!

by from Panama City, Fl |

I recently purchased a 2014 Honda Accord. Buying a new vehicle is usually very stressful but I can honestly say that the general manager, Scott and my salesman, Jason Baker, made my experience extremely enjoyable! They are definitely the most friendly and helpful people I have encountered in the car business and were a pleasure to work with. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, the paperwork was painless and the customer service is the best in town. I highly recommend Honda of Bay County and will continue to do business with Scott and Jason for years to come! Thanks again guys!

November 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Mary. I am pleased to hear that both Jason and myself were able to make this an enjoyable experience. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Scott Struebing, General Manager

Not a great experience

by from Holt, Fl. |

I went to Honda of Bay County because I was interested in a car that they had on-line.. We drove from Crestview to Springfield to see the car. Our salesman was great. We bought the car.The paper work part was not a good experience. They had to add a amount for the tag with the agreement that if we paid more than necessary they would refund the money. The car was purchased On July 09, 2013 and still by August 2, 2013 we had not received a tag . I called and got the run around. Then received a letter saying that they were going to transfer a tag that we never had. Then from there was a night mare. To say the least we could not drive the car on our trip..I spoke with the used car manager and he informed me what did I expect him to do"flay it over to Crestview" I just wanted to leave for my trip..We have sent them a letter with no response regarding the money they owe us, for the tag which we finally got and was a new tag. I have asked to speak with general manager/owner. As of this date no response. It would be nice if there had been some communication on the dealership part as well as follow through that is all. If I had it to do all over again I would have went somewhere else.

November 19, 2013

Hi There, First, I want to thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to let me know about your experience. Second, I want to sincerely apologize that your experience here was anything but satisfactory. Unfortunately this is the first time that I do hear of this, and I would love to speak with you to get more details. Please give me a call at 850-763-5495 so that I can fix this. I look forward to your call. Scott Struebing, General Manager

never again !

by from Kinard |

When you get your sales contract review it VERY carefully. Yes, get your calculater out and run the numbers. Do not be as dumb as I was.

Good people

by from Ap, Florida |

I recently went and looked at a used truck from Honda of Bay. The service from the sales people were great I didn't purchase the vehicle because it just didn't fit my needs fully but I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. In the future my wife and I will look again to use Honda of Bay.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-searching experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Retracting my earlier review-thank you honda bay!

by from Eglin AFB |

I had submitted a review on June 9th, 2013 regarding a used car I purchased here from Scott Poppel.I submitted a bad review based on miscommunication with the dealer ship. I am retracting my earlier review since I cant delete it. I received a call from Mr. Scott Poppel a few days after my review in which he apologized for not getting back with me earlier, and was willing to help me with the repairs of the car I purchased. It was a smooth repair, I took it to my nearest ford dealership and the repairs were covered through Honda bay. Thank you Honda Bay and Scott Poppel for making the necessary repairs on my daughter's car. I would recommend this dealership and sales man.

July 19, 2013